So everybody is talking about mouth widening but is there any surgery which will narrow it

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Theoretically if i got MSE in future i would need something to make my mouth/lips narrower since my lips are perfectly sized [56mm around] and making it any wider just ruins my facial harmony. Does anyone know if is there anything which can make it narrower

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss
Op iq =50

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, didntreadlol, Deleted member 3962 and 7 others
Op iq =50
dont really care about opinion of people like you who didnt bring anything to this community besides shitposting and shittalking so may be leave this section and back to off-topic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, loromate, FatJattMofo and 3 others
Technically any plastic surgeon could sew together the edges of your mouth.

But I haven't seen even one example where an overly wide mouth looked bad.

4123db7f0ac600525660da3b62fcd58e8afef8fe
Charlie Houpert Bio

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Golden Glass and Pietrosiek
Wide mouth is great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, OCDMaxxing and cardiologist
Technically any plastic surgeon could sew together the edges of your mouth.

But I haven't seen even one example where an overly wide mouth looked bad.

View attachment 213140
View attachment 213141
My face is strange abnormality, mix of very good features [good pheno, good hairline, wide good shaped mouth, good nose] and bad features [small IPD, longish midface- here its something compeletly strange because my face looks compact]

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Honestly hard to believe your mouth will look worse afterward, unless your IPD is quite narrow... and even your IPD and alar base can possibly increase.

Also the charisma on command guy’s mouth is great. His best feature is probably his palate/smile/teeth. It’s especially apparent when he’s next to someone else with an average tier smile.
0110DA09 C262 42F9 B81F B62416D648B0
79BB4A63 9463 4245 B594 02DB13D438EB

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, IndianJock, needsolution and 1 other person
Why would you need to make your mouth narrower? I dont understand it.

Do you want to get MSE for your IPD?

Honestly hard to believe your mouth will look worse afterward, unless your IPD is quite narrow... and even your IPD and alar base can possibly increase.

Also the charisma on command guy’s mouth is great. His best feature is probably his palate/smile/teeth. It’s especially apparent when he’s next to someone else with an average tier smile.
View attachment 213150View attachment 213151
58mm IPD and 56mm mouth width
it looks decent already, i wish i could expand my midface leaving mouth size same but i dont think its possible, if u have some lifefuel then pm me or post just here

Theoretically if i got MSE in future i would need something to make my mouth/lips narrower since my lips are perfectly sized [56mm around] and making it any wider just ruins my facial harmony. Does anyone know if is there anything which can make it narrower
No bro, your lips mouth (soft tissue) duesnt widens, is the palate.

Smile al wide as possible, if you arent ba godlike creature you will have distance beetween your teeth and cheeks, that distance will get smaller with MSE

No bro, your lips mouth (soft tissue) duesnt widens, is the palate.

Smile al wide as possible, if you arent ba godlike creature you will have distance beetween your teeth and cheeks, that distance will get smaller with MSE
Yeah but mouth [soft tissue] stretchs and widens too which isnt benefit for me at all.

unless your mouth is wider than the guy's in my avi never mention any mouth narrowing surgery ever again

unless your mouth is wider than the guy's in my avi never mention any mouth narrowing surgery ever again
actually it looks similar, it's almost matching with my IPD

I’ve never heard of a mouth too wide.

Smile al wide as possible, if you arent ba godlike creature you will have distance beetween your teeth and cheeks, that distance will get smaller with M
Buccal corridors.

But i think MSE could make the mouth wider, since it would split the maxilla, increasing the intercanine width.

MSE%20cropped%203.jpg

Anyway i dont know why OP worries about the mouth width increase, his IPD, bizygomatic, nasal bridge and alar base would widen proportionally to the mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
it should match ipd
i told that it ruins my harmony
harmony is most important thing, you can have good features but without harmony you can look worse than someone who has average ones but his face is harmonious
i like how people talk about harmony but when it comes to understanding what it does mean people dont know too much, i been morphing my face with 5-6mm wider mouth and it look worse

i told that it ruins my harmony
harmony is most important thing, you can have good features but without harmony you can look worse than someone who has average ones but his face is harmonious
i like how people talk about harmony but when it comes to understanding what it does mean people dont know too much, i been morphing my face with 5-6mm wider mouth and it look worse
dont tell my about to wide mouth, mine is so fucking small, having to big mouth is still better than to small one.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
If your mouth is wide then your palate may be alright
What is your intermolar width?

Hope one day you will understand facial beauty.
Lol I know enough that the wider the mouth the better (that's even if the palatal expander somehow managed to widen the mouth -- and how would you even manage to shorten the mouth? Sounds incredibly risky and guaranteed you'll look worse if "harmony" would be affected)

Op if your iPd is close to 56mm you have bigger issues than a mouth 4mm too wide

Op if your iPd is close to 56mm you have bigger issues than a mouth 4mm too wide

Brad Pitt, DiCaprio and a bunch of gl people have IPD between these numbers, so I dont think so.

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
There can obviously be such a thing as a mouth that’s “too wide” (I mean mouth width not smile or palate). @needsolution im genuinely curious in how you look like and how you’d look like with a wider smile morphed, if you share pics in private please PM me.

Also, as long as you’re young enough, your midface, alar base, zygo’s, and IPD could also widen enough with MSE so you wouldn’t necessarily mess your harmony up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Pendejo and needsolution
Bump because im still interested in topic. My lips are way too wide, measured it recently and its 57mm

bump motherfuckers, reply