Something about being ugly u need to realise if u haven't

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
There's stuff you are missing out on that you don't know you are missing out on there's stuff that happens to you that you don't realise isn't normal when you are ugly and isolated you dunno what's normal and what isn't.

Anyway this thread was originally supposed to be about me wishing some rando would initiate a conversation with me in the park then I realise this is something that happens only not to me cuz I'm butters

Tagging the mandem: @disillusioned @Lefty Rankin @N1666 @Vermilioncore @datboijj @AlexBrown84 @MakinItHappen @lunin7 @dimorphism @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @PROMETHEUS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, N1666 and datboijj
@datboijj funny how?

@datboijj funny how?
you aren't in a movie why are you trying to start a character plot by talking to stranger on the bench

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, N1666, fufurjde and 1 other person
One thing I enjoy about being ugly is having no friends and no interactions. I couldn’t be bothered to deal with people every day. I like being alone

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
you aren't in a movie why are you trying to start a character plot by talking to stranger on the bench
Tf is wrong with having interactions with strangers? You see THIS right here is an example of what I said above. You realise strangers having conversations in parks is normal? If you haven't experienced this you're clapped mate. Strangers strike up conversations all the time

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj