Sometimes I wish I had Down syndrome

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I don’t like being a normal able bodied adult because people expect things of me and wanna ask me favors and do to things like drop people off or pick them up or other things. If I was a retarded fuck sitting in the corner drooling no one would ask me anything they’d just let me be. I wish I was retarded so badly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer, Zeruel and 1 other person
That would honestly be great.

And since you were born a retarded fuckwit, God wouldn’t have any right to judge you and send you to hell.
Once you are born as a Down syndrome retard, you also earn a free ticket to an eternal afterlife in heaven.

You just live life as a fucking potato.

Not being able to conceptualize your oneitis riding big cocks, no small baby dick humiliation and bully beatdowns while they get their cocks sucked and you stay Pussyfree forever and etc.

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, fuQuack, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others

And since you were born a retarded fuckwit, God wouldn’t have any right to judge you and send you to hell.
Once you are born as a Down syndrome retard, you also earn a free ticket to an eternal afterlife in heaven.

Not being able to conceptualize your oneitis riding big cocks, no small baby dick humiliation and bully beatdowns while they get their cocks sucked and you stay Pussyfree forever and etc.
Animated GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
you don't have down's?

the retarded kids at my school stripped naked and chased kids but didnt give a fuck cause they were retardef

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and humanoidsub7