Sources For Estrogen Blockers?

D

Deleted member 24582

Iron
does anybody know a good source for estrogen blockers? also what AI has the best risk to reward ratio in heightmaxing context?

before you ask, i just turned 18 few months ago and im 177cm and my plates are still open, at least some of them. my old man is 180-182cm and he grew till 19-20.

so you can be low t and low e?

estrogen is important, low estrogen presents worse side effects than high estrogen. you wont grow any more, stop the cope and dont fuck ur skin, bones and brain up for 0.1cm growth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mfk and CristianT
does anybody know a good source for estrogen blockers? also what AI has the best risk to reward ratio in heightmaxing context?

before you ask, i just turned 18 few months ago and im 177cm and my plates are still open, at least some of them. my old man is 180-182cm and he grew till 19-20.
Letrozol,aromasin

be warned even microdoses of aromasin made me insanely aggressive. only thing comparable was proviron, i wanted to beat up people in the streets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
so you can be low t and low e?

estrogen is important, low estrogen presents worse side effects than high estrogen. you wont grow any more, stop the cope and dont fuck ur skin, bones and brain up for 0.1cm growth.
wym low t and low e? Aromatase inhibitors INHIBITS your testosterone from turning into estrogen, so by taking an AI your Testosterone levels will increase. Also i measured my height yesterday on a doctors appointment and i am in fact still growing altough its slowing down but that indicates that my plates are still open.

With that said you must also understand the importance of height with sex appeal since you are on this forum, fucking your skin up and fucking your brain up a bit aint shit if it means you can grow an inch or two.

• +1
Reactions: mfk
be warned even microdoses of aromasin made me insanely aggressive. only thing comparable was proviron, i wanted to beat up people in the streets
haha ill be careful, noticed any hairloss from the increased dht? aint really interested in balding.

163cm, based on my fathers height and on my mothers height i should get to about 178-179.
inject HGH asap , u will regret it later on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mfk
inject HGH asap , everything else is cope . u will regret it later on
shiitt might have to, need to start genererating money first so i can afford it and get a legit source for hgh, until then ill just keep my plates open.

High T high E is ideal.
definitely not as far as height growth goes, estrogen has only negatives in terms of that. im not saying that estrogen is useless or ignoring the side effects of low e but as far as maximising height growth, estrogen doesnt benefit in any way based on my understanding.