Stop eating carbohydrates

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams
The only knowledge that you need for me to consider you high IQ is understanding that humans are obligate hyper carnivores.

If you are still eating carbohydrates, then you are not black pilled.

Eating only meat and animal fat is what makes Chads over many generations. If you’re an incel, blame it on your ancestors who thought it was a good idea to stray away from what we evolved to eat to eating plant toxins for a dopamine rush.

All carbohydrates break down into sugar except fructose. There is no nutritional benefit to eating them. You’re just trying to justify a sugar addiction.

Carnivore = successful hunter

Plant eater = unsuccessful hunter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, therocky, Elijah_leo and 23 others
Some of us do sports and work out, so no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Aero, Konstantin and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, NZb6Air and 9 others
as soon as you post your physique and blood values and they're better than mine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Detective, Saint Casanova and 23 others
Some of us do sports and work out, so no
Then you don’t understand basic human physiology, therefor you’re low IQ. Your sports and training will increase when you remove carbohydrates out of your diet.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, greycel, diditeverbegin and 4 others
as soon as you post your physique and blood values and they're better than mine.
He will never, i asked him already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Saint Casanova, greywind and 4 others
He will say he has not been enough time on his carnivore diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Suns9999
Then you don’t understand basic human physiology, therefor you’re low IQ. Your sports and training will increase when you remove carbohydrates out of your diet.
You dont even work out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, 97baHater and Suns9999
He will never, i asked him already
he demanded to see my blood sugar levels at some point so I posted them but he's never posted his.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, greywind, n9wiff and 7 others
he demanded to see my blood sugar levels at some point so I posted them but he's never posted his.
Most competent micro trend follower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, lucifer6969 and Suns9999
You posted fasting blood glucose levels which doesn’t pick up on fructose in the blood

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Saint Casanova, greycel and Suns9999
You posted fasting blood glucose levels which doesn’t pick up on fructose in the blood
you've posted nothing so far to indicate your health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, greywind, boss8055 and 8 others
The only knowledge that you need for me to consider you high IQ is understanding that humans are obligate hyper carnivores.

Eating only meat and animal fat is what makes Chads over many generations. If you’re an incel, blame it on your ancestors who thought it was a good idea to stray away from what we evolved to eat to eating plant toxins for a dopamine rush.

All carbohydrates break down into sugar except fructose. There is no nutritional benefit to eating them. You’re just trying to justify a sugar addiction.

With less carbs u not gonna have full muscles of glycogon .raw milk raw honey doesnt count as carbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Saint Casanova, slavicpsycho and 1 other person

• JFL
Op must have a badass biodiverse microbiome ngl. Mogs our shit. Interested in seeing how our little buddies grow :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, greycel and 2 others
I thought fructose also breaks down into glucose?

• JFL
With less carbs u not gonna have full muscles of glycogon .raw milk raw honey doesnt count as carbs
False. Both of those contain significant amounts of carbs. Honey is not food for humans. Do you understand what fructose does to your cells?

• JFL
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️read more about aajonus vonderplanitz diet u talk bullshit
False. Both of those contain significant amounts of carbs. Honey is not food for humans. Do you understand what fructose does to your cells?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
you've posted nothing so far to indicate your health.
According to whom on the basis of what determines what’s classified as “optimal” health?

You being a body builder doesn’t qualify you as a nutritionist.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and cooldude1231
🤣🤦‍♂️🙈🤯
mix fat with carbs to slow down sugar spike or eat complex carbs which goes into the muscle honey and raw milk only two animal based carbs in the world so its same because eggs have too carbs like 4 grams like 10 eggs only fruits or grains can damage and limit is 100 grams a day carbs to prevent glycation i doing for 5 years all diets so i know how it works i tried all diets possible
You’re an idiot. Go learn about the Randle Cycle you fucking Charlatan.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
🤣🤦‍♂️🙈🤯
mix fat with carbs to slow down sugar spike or eat complex carbs which goes into the muscle honey and raw milk only two animal based carbs in the world so its same because eggs have too carbs like 4 grams like 10 eggs only fruits or grains can damage and limit is 100 grams a day carbs to prevent glycation i doing for 5 years all diets so i know how it works i tried all diets possible
1. All carbohydrates are the same. They are no simple and complex carbs.

2. False, the excess carbohydrates get locked out of the cell once it has enough energy contained. The carbohydrates convert into glucose in the blood causing spikes. How would eating sugar cause your blood spikes to decrease? Idiot.

3. Honey is not food for humans and is not animal based. Fructose glycation damage is 11x more than any other carbohydrate.

You are suffering from Dunning-Kruger. Stop speaking on nutrition permanently until you learn human physiology.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, n9wiff and try2beme
Shawn Baker mogs you in height and physique with a lower A1C as well. What’s your point?

Lowest IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Jova and try2beme
why did every ancient culture cultivate their own grains then ?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, HealthBrahhh, n9wiff and 1 other person
JFL at thinking chad doesn’t touch carbs and only eats meat, also OP is a fakecel there’s no way you are a richcel and can afford this diet unless you are farmmaxxing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, HealthBrahhh, n9wiff and 2 others
Don’t gotta tell me twice mane:chad:
IMG 0169

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Elijah_leo, n9wiff and 4 others
1. All carbohydrates are the same. They are no simple and complex carbs.

2. False, the excess carbohydrates get locked out of the cell once it has enough energy contained. The carbohydrates convert into glucose in the blood causing spikes. How would eating sugar cause your blood spikes to decrease? Idiot.

3. Honey is not food for humans and is not animal based. Fructose glycation damage is 11x more than any other carbohydrate.

You are suffering from Dunning-Kruger. Stop speaking on nutrition permanently until you learn human physiology.
🤦‍♂️🤣mixing fat slow downs sugar spike means spike is stable line .U cant eat zero carbs because i tried 2 years to eat 100grams a day until this day my testosterone so low after these years i started eat 200grams a day and hormones its fixed now i count fruit carbs because i drink 4 liters of raw milk like 1 banana cause damage because i feel but 4 liters of milk does nothing only feeling better it doesnt mattern what u tell because i tried and its a fact also celery juice reduce glycogen its like opposite of carbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, n9wiff and Suns9999
How about bodyfat its good or bad having high bodyfat?

• JFL
  • +1
this might be the real jeremy meeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, copamine, NZb6Air and 1 other person
I have realized that I’m low IQ and low T for constantly trying to looksmax others via the proper human way of eating!

Yes, I WAS WRONG!

Carbohydrates are good!
Mixing fat and carbs is amazing!
Avoid meat if possible!

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
🤦‍♂️🤣mixing fat slow downs sugar spike means spike is stable line .U cant eat zero carbs because i tried 2 years to eat 100grams a day until this day my testosterone so low after these years i started eat 200grams a day and hormones its fixed now i count fruit carbs because i drink 4 liters of raw milk like 1 banana cause damage because i feel but 4 liters of milk does nothing only feeling better it doesnt mattern what u tell because i tried and its a fact also celery juice reduce glycogen its like opposite of carbs
yes eating carbs is good

Good goy

• JFL
OP, what do you recommend? Beef, fish, chicken, and eggs are good enough?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Never Get Up
🤦‍♂️
I have realized that I’m low IQ and low T for constantly trying to looksmax others via the proper human way of eating!

Yes, I WAS WRONG!

Carbohydrates are good!
Mixing fat and carbs is amazing!
Avoid meat if possible!

• JFL
Well u are here to get reps like u fake

• JFL
OP, what do you recommend? Beef, fish, chicken, and eggs are good enough?
Perfect but mainly consume beef. Raw preferably.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sexy and DarkAscender
Well u are here to get reps like u fake
Speak English please. I will not tolerate such a subhuman level of cognitive ability. This is what I mean by the plant toxins have destroyed your brain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Snowskinned, greycel and 1 other person
Speak English please. I will not tolerate such a subhuman level of cognitive ability. This is what I mean by the plant toxins have destroyed your brain.
U lazy fuck i told the diet i eat raw meats raw milk raw honey raw eggs 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, ASTRONAUTCEL and Suns9999
U lazy fuck i told the diet i eat raw meats raw milk raw honey raw eggs 🤦‍♂️
Well enjoy your chronic inflammation via the Randle Cycle. However, don’t say I didn’t warn you down the line when you age very rapidly in the next few years.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Latinolooksmaxxer
JFL at thinking chad doesn’t touch carbs and only eats meat, also OP is a fakecel there’s no way you are a richcel and can afford this diet unless you are farmmaxxing
You gotta get "chads" dick out your mouth

“fakecel”

Even though I literally showed me eating raw meat

• +1
Reactions: Jova and cooldude1231
Well enjoy your chronic inflammation via the Randle Cycle. However, don’t say I didn’t warn you down the line when you age very rapidly in the next few years.
Im eating low carb diet u just dont understand milk and honey its not same carb .Age? My grandma lives 80yo no health problems and u saying im gonna age from best diet ever .Also im bulking so i need to eat 5k calories im not that rich to eat only meat which doesnt make u gain fat i need to reach 100kg from 80kg smartass try to gain

• Hmm...
Reactions: cooldude1231