Stop saying hey on Tinder and be interesting...

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
Everyone who’s had success on Tinder show a interesting or unique opener other than hey, what’s up, or a name flip lmao...
I’ll start off...

Attachments

• F7A98242-F47A-4DAE-B907-A1AF903EE13C.jpeg
    F7A98242-F47A-4DAE-B907-A1AF903EE13C.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 326
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 6191, BigBoy and 4 others
i type: i see ur lossuspilled es well my brolossus. Me turbofukky when?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 8699 and 13 others
OP's really gonna start this thread with a shit example. This is how it's done:
Rzrq4hadn7841

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 1100 and 23 others
what's with this black af1 = thug thing

• +1
Reactions: WTFCGod
So men have to come up with an elaborate opener just to get the ball rolling. A simple hi or hey doesn't cut it anymore. Do they want me to put on clown make up and juggle bowling pins for them too? Fucking femoids in 2020 are insane. the ego on these women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Deusmaximus, Deleted member 11143 and 23 others
So men have to come up with an elaborate opener just to get the ball rolling. A simple hi or hey doesn't cut it. Do they want me to put on clown make up and juggle bowling pins for them too? Fucking femoids in 2020 are insane. the ego on these women.
No I just like to put a little effort in. Btw my most of my matches I never message or i leave them on likes. I saw black forces and had to get on her ass

semi legit but you still shouldn’t be a jester, just be different and interesting but remember looks = number 1 and even to a certain level you can just say hey wanna fuck if ur gl enough..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
semi legit but you still shouldn’t be a jester, just be different and interesting but remember looks = number 1 and even to a certain level you can just say hey wanna fuck if ur gl enough..
Yeah but her profile played along with the whole troll mentality.

So men have to come up with an elaborate opener just to get the ball rolling. A simple hi or hey doesn't cut it anymore. Do they want me to put on clown make up and juggle bowling pins for them too? Fucking femoids in 2020 are insane. the ego on these women.
you don’t need to see it like that, meh are naturally the pursuers, think about from their perspective tons of simps saying the same shit...

you should try to be more interesting and original... doesn’t mean you have to be some dancing monkey for her, just don’t say boring shit like “hey you’re beautiful”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, BigBoy, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 1 other person
Yeah but her profile played along with the whole troll mentality.
well it does work it seems for you, i do the same thing because if you’re not chad you have to compensate in every way

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6403
you don’t need to see it like that, meh are naturally the pursuers, think about from their perspective tons of simps saying the same shit...

you should try to be more interesting and original... doesn’t mean you have to be some dancing monkey for her, just don’t say boring shit like “hey you’re beautiful”
I’ve never called a girl hot, cute or beautiful lol. Gotta be brutal just like them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: metagross, Back Alley Boy and xefo
True, but if you look good enough, you can say almost anything.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, turkproducer and Deleted member 10516
cringed hard reading tbh

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and hairyballscel
well it does work it seems for you, i do the same thing because if you’re not chad you have to compensate in every way
Yeah but I’ve said Boring shit and bitches was like you should text me on snap. Point is if you’re chad or the girl likes you can say whatever whenever

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
No I just like to put a little effort in. Btw my most of my matches I never message or i leave them on likes. I saw black forces and had to get on her ass

thats bullshit. i'm not putting effort in just to break the ice. if u wanna know the real me lets skip the texting and hook up in person. thats what i would tell that bitch.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
True, but if you look good enough, you can say almost anything.
Yeah. Honestly I don’t even message matches tho fuck these hoes lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
I’ve never called a girl hot, cute or beautiful lol. Gotta be brutal just like them
you can compliment them lmfao it’s a good way to get them attatched just only do it when they satisfy your needs and wants and occasionally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
thats bullshit. i'm not putting effort in just to break the ice. if u wanna know the real me lets skip the texting and hook up in person. thats what i would tell that bitch.
Lol I just looked at her pic and made an opener no effort involved at all after she replied I said something she replied then I left her on read.

• JFL
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
you can compliment them lmfao it’s a good way to get them attatched just only do it when they satisfy your needs and wants and occasionally
Nah I’m good bro. These simps hype girls up enough

how i act ordinarily is my authentic self. im not gonna act extra quirky and witty just for some bitch on tinder. so fake and cringe. im glad ive never used dating apps. it wouldn't work for me

• JFL
how i act ordinary is my authentic self. im not gonna act extra quirky and witty just for some bitch on tinder. so fake and cringe. im glad ive never used dating apps. it wouldn't work for me
it’s also hard for me to fake myself but after a while you kinda just become that way naturally and able to talk and flirt much better without it being a conscious effort.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
how i act ordinary is my authentic self. im not gonna act extra quirky and witty just for some bitch on tinder. so fake and cringe. im glad ive never used dating apps. it wouldn't work for me
That’s my personality tho. Roasting bitches and making up crazy scenarios. That’s not something I do to kiss ass

• +1
what's with this black af1 = thug thing
Niggas who wear black af 1 or beat up white af1 have nothing to lose in life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6403
chad doesn't have to be interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 6273 and lutte
When I use tinder with my own photos I barely get any responses whatever I say and have to be really creative.

With my catfish account I get like
-90%response rate with: "Hey"
- 75% response rate with the opener: "I am depressed what should I do to brighten my day"
-40% response rate with the opener: "I am really depressed but your body can make me happy again"

Didnt want to go a step further to test if I could get phone numbers with worse openers since I was disgusted with the results.

With the last 2 openers I got some phone numbers before i deleted tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Well like I said early if the girls likes you can say whatever yo want or be chad lol. Most of the girls I hit off tinder I said something basic or they hit me up first cause they liked me. Most girls on there for validation or they’re bored. Timing is key. Make a tinder late Saturday night and you’ll get some if you decent looks and maybe smv
When I use tinder with my own photos I barely get any responses whatever I say and have to be really creative.

With my catfish account I get like
-90%response rate with: "Hey"
- 75% response rate with the opener: "I am depressed what should I do to brighten my day"
-40% response rate with the opener: "I am really depressed but your body can make me happy again"

Didnt want to go a step further to test if I could get phone numbers with worse openers since I was disgusted with the results.

With the last 2 openers I got some phone numbers before i deleted tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I usually start conversations with "huora" which means whore in english. Sometimes it works sometimes doesnt i honestly dont give a shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Pumanator and Deleted member 10516
True even wanna fuck? Is better than hi

• JFL
I will never jestermaxx for foids knowing Chad can say "dtf?" and fuck

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 3573 and ShineBright
I will never jestermaxx for foids knowing Chad can say "dtf?" and fuck
True I feel it but her profile
was setup in a funny way. I literally said this and one other thing then left her on read...

True I feel it but her profile
was setup in a funny way. I literally said this and one other thing then left her on read...
So what was the point of jestermaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
So what was the point of jestermaxxing?
I used tinder when I’m bored and to see how many likes I can get. I don’t use it for pussy anymore. Last girl pretty much stalks me and is still obsessed with me.

I used tinder when I’m bored and to see how many likes I can get. I don’t use it for pussy anymore. Last girl pretty much stalks me and is still obsessed with me.
Plus I’m a jester in real life. I make everyone around me laugh and we’ll crack jokes on someone in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
post pic of girl u matched op

Cope. If she thinks you're hot you can say whatever the fuck you want, even "hi"

• +1
Reactions: metagross, IdiAmin and tyronelite
Nigga if she likes you it don’t matter whether you say hey or some extremely autistic starter. I always start with “hey how are ya” it ain’t that serious lol

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 10782
Just have this thought experiment:

If you're hot and you say "hi", the girl is not going to reject you for being boring, because you're hot.

If you're hot and you say something autistic, it can be both a pro or con depending on the girl's sense of humour. But in the end it doesn't matter. You're hot. She wants your sperm.

If you're not hot and say "hi", you're rejected immediately. No wasted time.

If you're not hot and say something autistic, the girl might be amused and lead you on for attention. You're not going to make her pussy wet by being a comedian. Your pictures are what make her wet or dry. Ironically, being straightforward instead of being a jester might actually make her more wet.

Nigga if she likes you it don’t matter whether you say hey or some extremely autistic starter. I always start with “hey how are ya” it ain’t that serious lol
I say that multiple times in the thread

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Just jestermaxx bro. That way you can put off the ghosting till later.

If they're not messaging you first, forget about it.