Stop taking looksmax.org ratings too seriously

A

abbeska

Iron
When it’s comes to rating, People here are not expert they’re just random dude’s from the internet giving their opinions about your looks and most of them are just trolling.

the point of rating is not to get accurate score or tear but just to hear different opinions about your looks from people outside your social cercle

If you’re good looking you would know it if you look bad you will know it, life will give you hint’s and most of us are just normies.

don’t get depressed or sad if you got a negative ratings because most of ratings are just trolls

Also there is no need to demand people to give more detailed and formal pictures like ID pictures of themselves. they can post whatever they’re comfortable with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Mr. President, Deleted member 40471 and 7 others
take into account also that looking in motion is what counts not photos

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, zura, Detective and 4 others
Talk to women that experience is your rating

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, GuyFromSingapore, bradpittshairline and 7 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
When it’s comes to rating, People here are not expert they’re just random dude’s from the internet giving their opinions about your looks and most of them are just trolling.

the point of rating is not to get accurate score or tear but just to hear different opinions about your looks from people outside your social cercle

If you’re good looking you would know it if you look bad you will know it, life will give you hint’s and most of us are just normies.

don’t get depressed or sad if you got a negative ratings because most of ratings are just trolls

Also there is no need to demand people to give more detailed and formal pictures like ID pictures of themselves. they can post whatever they’re comfortable with.

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, sergeant blackpill and ;-;
one of the hardest copes ive ever seen in the site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ivan karamazov, Allornothing, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Just ignore rating from this guy :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, GuyFromSingapore, ascension and 9 others
You need to observe the reaction of women not the reaction of incels to know your true rating.

-If you have good experiences with women like how they laugh at your jokes even if you aren't funny and you don't need to start conversation because they will start talking to you and laugh or get nervous around you and invite you to do things this means you are HTN or above.

-If you sometimes have good experiences with women but almost never with good looking women and you need a lot of effort to get sex you are normie.

-If you have bad experiences with women often like them having a disgusted face when you look at them for no reason and them being angry when you get too close you are sub5

to summarize: the amount of effort required to have positive interactions determines your attractiveness level

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: distance decay, GuyFromSingapore, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
Also consider that due to focal length its very likely your face will get somewhat distorted in photos since most people use selfies to get a rating, and most camera phones use wide angle lens, so they have a lower focal length.

/End cope

People here are not expert they’re just random dude’s from the internet
Some people here are experts and there are very few places where people tell you how it is.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32

Yeah. You're no HTN. You are a MERE SUBHUMAN.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Some people here are experts and there are very few places where people tell you how it is.
Even if some are excellent at analyzing faces with year’s of experience as plastic surgery and all…

In the end of the day they’re just giving their opinions about your static pictures !! Beauty is more than pictures and mathematical masure

It’s depends
Talk to women that experience is your rating
Not really because you will get mixed signals all the time and only add to your confusion !!

even same women can give you different reaction depending depending on your timing
And environment

First impression matters alots.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Deleted member 28904 and HerpDerpson
Guys if you actually want to know if your attractive just put your pics on Tinder. That will take you to reality quickly

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, BoredPrince, poopoohead and 1 other person
Guys if you actually want to know if your attractive just put your pics on Tinder. That will take you to reality quickly
mtn with nt pics gets a lot of matches, I saw it

even the mtn gymmaxxed as you know very well...

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, poopoohead, 5.5psl and 1 other person
mtn with nt pics gets a lot of matches, I saw it

even the mtn gymmaxxed as you know very well
yes, at the least if you get a lot of matches you should be able to get *some* pussy. guys are stacy sexuals on here

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, poopoohead, 5.5psl and 1 other person
yes, at the least if you get a lot of matches you should be able to get *some* pussy. guys are stacy sexuals on here
Yeah average mtb is rated ltb at best here

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, normie_joe, BoredPrince and 2 others
Tinder is brutal even fairly nice looking guys struggle there because of men to women ratio

It’s women hypogamy on steroids and real life is not all that competitive

Even women’s who would love to that you in real life will reject you on tinder

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, poopoohead, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Tinder is brutal even fairly nice looking guys struggle there because of men to women ratio

It’s women hypogamy on steroids and real life is not all that competitive

Even women’s who would love to that you in real life will reject you on tinder
Social circle is extremely underrated on here. All of my normie friends have got girls from this. I have like one virgin friend but he is sadly ginger subhuman 😢

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, 5.5psl, poopoohead and 2 others
one of the hardest copes ive ever seen in the site
You need to observe the reaction of women not the reaction of incels to know your true rating.

-If you have good experiences with women like how they laugh at your jokes even if you aren't funny and you don't need to start conversation because they will start talking to you and laugh or get nervous around you and invite you to do things this means you are HTN or above.

-If you sometimes have good experiences with women but almost never with good looking women and you need a lot of effort to get sex you are normie.

-If you have bad experiences with women often like them having a disgusted face when you look at them for no reason and them being angry when you get too close you are sub5

to summarize: the amount of effort required to have positive interactions determines your attractiveness level
The reaction i get are all over the place some women treat me the ultimate chad while others get disgusted by me regardless of the women beauty, it’s happens when your looks fall into a neach category

Go on Omegle and see the girls reactions. U will know where u stand

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and poopoohead
u
The reaction i get are all over the place some women treat me the ultimate chad while others get disgusted by me regardless of the women beauty, it’s happens when your looks fall into a neach category
r

coping

do you think anyone would treat alain delon with disregard? lol

• +1
  • +1
Unless you’re true chad don’t expect the wow reaction

I done streaming on dating apps and the reaction was mostly positive to neutral
IMG 8503
IMG 8466
IMG 8486
IMG 8471
Its over if these subhumans arent reacting to you in a positive or surprising way.
Omegle is not the best test but its a decent way to see where you stand with subhumans.

• +1
View attachment 2166947View attachment 2166949View attachment 2166950View attachment 2166952 Its over if these subhumans arent reacting to you in a positive or surprising way.
Omegle is not the best test but its a decent way to see where you stand with subhumans.
People reactions to your face on a screen is not accurate measurement of your facial attractiveness.

If you want a genuine reaction try streaming app like meet me or tagged do some matchs you gonna have some girls coming and going in and out of your stream

It’s can give you a hint depending on the reaction of your female viewers… do they like watching You and hearing you talk or you end up streaming alone

• +1
People reactions to your face on a screen is not accurate measurement of your facial attractiveness.

If you want a genuine reaction try streaming app like meet me or tagged do some matchs you gonna have some girls coming and going in and out of your stream

It’s can give you a hint depending on the reaction of your female viewers… do they like watching You and hearing you talk or you end up streaming alone
These were just screenshots from our conversations. They always react crazy at first then I normally get their numbers if they arent too ugly. Its easy mode for me on Omegle brother

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and abbeska
These were just screenshots from our conversations. They always react crazy at first then I normally get their numbers if they arent too ugly. Its easy mode for me on Omegle brother
I am glad to hear that you’re getting postive reactions. Wish you good luck

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
do you have any video of it?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
If a girl friends zone you don't try winning her back, she may think your attractive now but she'll bring out your past in order to have control over you deep down she doesn't respect you. Theres too many girls in the world to get caught over one girl. Try searching more attractive girl like stacy or stacy lite.

Women fw me so life fuel

enterntainment and I want to know what I should aim for

I need to edit a lot of content and film more content so it will be a good vid. I get a lot of reactions but the talking is so cringe i wanna make sure anything I post is actually good and helpful. So let me edit and film more material with hotter girls and I’ll pm u or even make a thread on it on looksmax. I have contemplated doing this for awhile but I think most ppl don’t give af.

Attachments

• E3202C2D-2E19-491D-8ADA-7585EAD5A75E.jpeg
    E3202C2D-2E19-491D-8ADA-7585EAD5A75E.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2521291View attachment 2521292View attachment 2521293View attachment 2521294View attachment 2521295View attachment 2521296View attachment 2521297View attachment 2521299View attachment 2521301

I need to edit a lot of content and film more content so it will be a good vid. I get a lot of reactions but the talking is so cringe i wanna make sure anything I post is actually good and helpful. So let me edit and film more material with hotter girls and I’ll pm u or even make a thread on it on looksmax. I have contemplated doing this for awhile but I think most ppl don’t give af.
How old are you?