Stop trying to get fractional smv boosts. It’s not worth it.

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
Only bother with a specific looksmax if you know it’s going to send you up another rung. Ltn-mtn and so on.

It’s a waste of time and money. Looksmaxing is mostly pointless

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 57464, GabachoCopium and 4 others
Just ignore doing many looksmaxxes that will add up to big improvements theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 65658, deepfuckingvalue, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, sub5c3l and BrahminBoss
Looksmaxxing and money are correlated you cannot looksmaxx to the fullest if you're poor. So making money is as important if you want to ascend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, sub5c3l and BrahminBoss
Looksmaxxing and money are correlated you cannot looksmaxx to the fullest if you're poor.
I think my post is mostly targeted at soft maxxers. But even so there’s a lot of cope surgeries. If a specific surgery isn’t going to make you htn+ it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
It doesn’t work like that
You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you think fixing one small problem after another won't continue to move the needle upwards

• +1
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
Only bother with a specific looksmax if you know it’s going to send you up another rung. Ltn-mtn and so on.

It’s a waste of time and money. Looksmaxing is mostly pointless

Just tell people to give up and quit to reduce the competition theory. 4d chess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, HighCasteJew, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
Looksmaxxing and money are correlated you cannot looksmaxx to the fullest if you're poor. So making money is as important if you want to ascend.
getting lean and skincare dont need money

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and sub5c3l
You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you think fixing one small problem after another won't continue to move the needle upwards
He’s baiting retards into giving up to reduce competition

• JFL
Reactions: HighCasteJew, sub5c3l and Imretarded?
getting lean and skincare dont need money
Lol I'm talking about surgeries and expensive suplemments not basic skincare and diet that doesn't ascend anyone, that's cope.

Last edited:
Just tell people to give up and quit to reduce the competition theory. 4d chess
Reduce what competition jfl? I’m not even remotely interested in slaying or women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and tombradylover
It won’t change your ratios or bone mass

• +1
I disagree. As average or below average men, we need everything we can take.

• +1
Reduce what competition jfl? I’m not even remotely interested in slaying or women.
Wtf. Just tell everyone to give up so everyone can be incel theory? Perplexing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l

5.75 PSL Persian Incel​

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
common moggathon W

• +1
Reactions: moggathon and sub5c3l
i have exhausted my looksmaxxing optins

• JFL
Asexualmaxxing
I’m interested in breeding that’s about it. The idea of having to actually make a woman happy and actually work to retain her is just repulsive to think about.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and sub5c3l
Wtf. Just tell everyone to give up so everyone can be incel theory? Perplexing
Why would it make them an incel? They have a starting base, doing xyz softmax /hardmax isn’t going to change them enough to make their life any better. Which is what blackpill is about.

• +1
I think my post is mostly targeted at soft maxxers. But even so there’s a lot of cope surgeries. If a specific surgery isn’t going to make you htn+ it doesn’t matter

This post is so wrong, let's consider these popular softmaxes: thick eyebrows and eyelashes, gymceling, neckmaxxing, masseter hypertrophy, hairmaxxing (getting a haircut that fits your harmony), tattoo maxing and fashion maxing

The average improvement you get by each one of these is around 0.25

By the end of your journey your will be 2 points above on the smv scale

A 5 and a 7 are totally different species bro

Chad is not good looking just because he has a good jaw, that's mostly male gaze cope, it's all about little things that add up to something much bigger

• +1
I disagree. As average or below average men, we need everything we can take.
But then you’ve just wasted your time and money for .1 smv boost. An mtn will always be an mtn for the most part.

• +1
This post is so wrong, let's consider these popular softmaxes: thick eyebrows and eyelashes, gymceling, neckmaxxing, masseter hypertrophy, hairmaxxing (getting a haircut that fits your harmony), tattoo maxing and fashion maxing

The average improvement you get by each one of these is around 0.25

By the end of your journey your will be 2 points above on the smv scale

A 5 and a 7 are totally different species bro

Chad is not good looking just because he has a good jaw, that's mostly male gaze cope, it's all about little things that add up to something much bigger
You won’t become a 7 from doing those.

• +1
M
Why would it make them an incel? They have a starting base, doing xyz softmax /hardmax isn’t going to change them enough to make their life any better. Which is what blackpill is about.
jfl at taking it literal it was a joke. But I disagree with rest of ur statement improvements can be made. Also jfl at saying u don’t care about competition when u clearly do. 5d chess downplaying that and trying to get incels to not looksmax. Slick bastard

• +1
M

jfl at taking it literal it was a joke. But I disagree with rest of ur statement improvements can be made. Also jfl at saying u don’t care about competition when u clearly do. 5d chess downplaying that and trying to get incels to not looksmax. Slick bastard
I’m genuinely not interested in slaying. I despise women. It also does nothing for you, it’s not fulfilling in the slightest. Look at all the supposed ‘slayers’ notably crisick and amnesia. They’re still here, slaying added nothing to their life, so the thousands spent on surgery meant nothing. Even bgm for example, spent like 50k on surgery yet he’s still here. It ultimately does nothing.

You won’t become a 7 from doing those.

Not on the autistic PSL scale but definitely on the smv one, let's put it another way you can definitely go from percentile 50 to percentile 90-85 doing those, the average normie has zero halos ZERO, the bar is really low if you want to mog the average skinny fat (definition of a MTN)

• +1
Not on the autistic PSL scale but definitely on the smv one, let's put it another way you can definitely go from percentile 50 to percentile 90-85 doing those, the average normie has zero halos ZERO, the bar is really low if you want to mog the average skinny fat (definition of a MTN)
No you can’t lol at your delusions. How have you been here for three years yet you’re spewing this TikTok garbage? Take the blackpill already!

• +1
I’m genuinely not interested in slaying. I despise women. It also does nothing for you, it’s not fulfilling in the slightest. Look at all the supposed ‘slayers’ notably crisick and amnesia. They’re still here, slaying added nothing to their life, so the thousands spent on surgery meant nothing. Even bgm for example, spent like 50k on surgery yet he’s still here. It ultimately does nothing.
Being here mogs tho! U get to flex and get validation from stinky Dalits and schizos! I’d say that adds a lot! Nah but fr ur saying u don’t care about slaying but if the opputunity presented itself u would. Don’t kid urself. I agree it’s not fulfilling long term but every man subconsciously wants to do it. It’s in our dna.

• +1
Being here mogs tho! U get to flex and get validation from stinky Dalits and schizos! I’d say that adds a lot! Nah but fr ur saying u don’t care about slaying but if the opputunity presented itself u would. Don’t kid urself. I agree it’s not fulfilling long term but every man subconsciously wants to do it. It’s in our dna.
If an attractive foid was naked in my room begging for sex of course I would but that’s not slaying per say. 99% of ‘slaying’ consists of buying drinks and paying for dinner and Ubers. There’s better things you could spend that money on. Slaying as whole doesn’t interest me, I don’t want to sleep with as many low class whores as possible. I want one that has ideal genetics and does what I tell her to. Not some free thinking Used up whore.

• +1
No you can’t lol at your delusions. How have you been here for three years yet you’re spewing this TikTok garbage? Take the blackpill already!
You say a lot of stuff but don't even bother to write something concrete

I am 100% you don't spend any time outside if you actually overrated people who are called a 7 IRL, these niggas usually just have low bodyfat and like two halos

• +1
You say a lot of stuff but don't even bother to write something concrete

I am 100% you don't spend any time outside if you actually overrated people who are called a 7 IRL, these niggas usually just have low bodyfat and like two halos
That’s not a concrete point. That’s typical normie lies. Muhh he has two good things that makes him a seven. So you’re telling me his ratios are atrocious and he gets halod by a few dimorphic features?

• +1
That’s not a concrete point. That’s typical normie lies. Muhh he has two good things that makes him a seven. So you’re telling me his ratios are atrocious and he gets halod by a few dimorphic features?
Yes, the bar is so low, the average normie is actually really hideous Maybe if your social circle is on a university on Germany I would agree with you that those things won't improve your look that much (because the average is high quality on this case)

• +1
Let me also give you other concrete evidence

From invisible to mini Instagram celebrity

Screenshot 20240331 074017

Screenshot 20240406 172902 345

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sub5c3l and moggathon
Just fucking lol
You can laugh as much as you want doesn't change the fact that guys with the 2023 look level usually just have like 100 followers, 500 if they really try to try hard status on Instagram, this guy mog your entire ancestry tree believe it or not

I agree on something, Male gaze males have to work like 10 times to get the same output as female gaze ones

Last edited:
  • +1
@moggathon what do u rate urself objectively

• +1
You can laugh as much as you want doesn't change the fact that guys with the 2023 look level usually just have like 100 followers, 500 if they really try to try hard status on Instagram, this guy mog your entire ancestry tree believe it or not

I agree on something, Male gaze males have to work like 10 times to get the same output as female gaze ones
Followers :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Went from an ltn to an ltn. I guarantee no foid will meet him for sex

• +1
I don’t, why?
U have high standards wanting to breed and control emotionslly hot girl. Just wondering if u are good looking because that’s needed to do that. I’m sure u know that thi

• +1
Followers :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Followers is actually the closest thing to a SMV scouter that exist, it directly measures your status on the female gaze,, saying otherwise is cope, you feel like an a Andrew Tate follower, actually not even that he recognizes the power of status and nichemaxxing unlike you

DragonBallZSpecial121

Continuing on this logic take your average masc male give him those looksmax methods also add chin implant and rhinoplasty to the mix just to compare against that guy from before

He just literally grew his hair, the masc normie did the 10 times the effort, the result?

I can be completely sure he won't even reach 1/10th of the female gaze guy appeal, a masc normie with 10 power ups won't reach 2800 followers with looks alone

It's over for masculinity, you need to be a one in a thousand specimen to even be seen as good looking LMAO

U have high standards wanting to breed and control emotionslly hot girl. Just wondering if u are good looking because that’s needed to do that. I’m sure u know that thi
I’m subhuman bhai:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
Followers is actually the closest thing to a SMV scouter that exist, it directly measures your status on the female gaze,, saying otherwise is cope, you feel like an a Andrew Tate follower, actually not even that he recognizes the power of status and nichemaxxing unlike you

View attachment 2867656

Continuing on this logic take your average masc male give him those looksmax methods also add chin implant and rhinoplasty to the mix just to compare against that guy from before

He just literally grew his hair, the masc normie did the 10 times the effort, the result?

I can be completely sure he won't even reach 1/10th of the female gaze guy appeal, a masc normie with 10 power ups won't reach 2800 followers with looks alone

It's over for masculinity, you need to be a one in a thousand specimen to even be seen as good looking LMAO
Tell me how many followers Danny devito has

Decent thread

Tell me how many followers Danny devito has

This guy is not getting followers with his looks alone you are just making retarded comparisons now and you know it

Do you know why you made a thread like this in the first place? It's because this reflects the reality of most males

Masculinity is hated by young foids... Until you reach the percentile 99 (maybe even higher LMAO)

So no wonder you think softmaxing does not work, you need a facial reconstruction instead if your facial features are masculine in 2024

Looksmax.org will never accept this because not even a lefort 3 + warp around jaw will be able to make you as appealing as this faggot;

Screenshot 20240326 193653 287