suicide is a good thing

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
im currently 15 and living a ok-ish life,my parents are half normal and i skip almost every school day and i watch anime and play video games all day,sometimes in the future i wont have that option anymore and will have to work and thats when im ending it all theres no way u think u can get me to work,i havent gone outside for 6 weeks and today on new year i will rot in my room and play video games

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, iblamechico, Luffymaxxing and 27 others
im currently 15 and living a ok-ish life,my parents are half normal and i skip almost every school day and i watch anime and play video games all day,sometimes in the future i wont have that option anymore and will have to work and thats when im ending it all theres no way u think u can get me to work,i havent gone outside for 6 weeks and today on new year i will rot in my room and play video games
IMG 5566

Rate me getting fucked by a ghost bro

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, horizontallytall, slavicpsycho and 22 others
nigga your 15, get some pussy bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, efidescontinuado and Luffymaxxing
Same but instead of anime and videogames i iqmaxx and gymmaxx all days this new year eve i will spend my time studying 11 hours of the book fast thinking and slow thinking thats only part 1, i can do both now thanks to the technology i can hear the audiobooks with headphones and gymmaxx (im not indian, im mexican)
Screenshot 20231231 120733 YouTube

Screenshot 20231231 120916 Gallery

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: amkcel, Ryldoo IS COPING and efidescontinuado
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and 7zyzz7
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mizi44, Deleted member 57122, nigkook and 2 others
Same but instead of anime and videogames i iqmaxx and gymmaxx all days this new year eve i will spend my time studying 11 hours of the book fast thinking and slow thinking thats only part 1, i can do both now thanks to the technology i can hear the audiobooks with headphones and gymmaxx (im not indian, im mexican)
View attachment 2645009

View attachment 2645008
waste of time

you are weak

• +1
Reactions: Kiril Velev
i cant and dont want to i just want a normal girl friend but thats not possible
Js iqmaxx on youtube audiobooks bro nonstop, and gymmaxx theres a flor start doing pushups

Yeah sui is a good option fuck this incel life

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and MTMM
  • So Sad
Reactions: amkcel
waste of time
My friend how is this a waste of time i am training my mind and body ti be like johan liebert

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nigkook, gribsufer1, blackazure88 and 1 other person
Js iqmaxx on youtube audiobooks bro nonstop, and gymmaxx theres a flor start doing pushups
i go gym already but i cant learn anymore i got rotted because i was a bit over average iq and the teachers saw that and castrated me

• So Sad
i go gym already but i cant learn anymore i got rotted because i was a bit over average iq and the teachers saw that and castrated me
nigga what

No its not u js need the audiobooks and motivation bruh
dude life is meaningless you will die someday why do you care so much?pop 10 xanax and die atleast u were happy

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and Luffymaxxing
nigga what
from first to 8 grade nigger teachers told my parents i should be a politician because i can speak good and talk to people guess what,now im 15 and dont talk to anyone

ur going through ur teenage depressive stage bro we all been there

i had the same thoughts terrified to get out of my comfort zone

if u dont u will rot foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

when ur older you'll read this post and cringe

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, amkcel and efidescontinuado
u sit in ur room all day and play vidya, watch anime, dopamine dopamine dopamine

and then u go do anything else not stimulating and wonder why ur depressed

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and amkcel
dude life is meaningless you will die someday why do you care so much?pop 10 xanax and die atleast u were happy
Bro, ur pfp is light yagami, u should be acting like him wyd, i am literally doing what light yagami is doing i am iqmaxxing everyday, i cant suicide thats like ruining my plans and strategy i have all planned,i avoid external hazards from ruining my plans am i going insane? Im literally him fr hes literally me

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, amkcel and efidescontinuado
u sit in ur room all day and play vidya, watch anime, dopamine dopamine dopamine

and then u go do anything else not stimulating and wonder why ur depressed
its easy to say something like that instead of doing that,what do u want me to do?i go to gym look a bit over average,my friend said i could easily get girls if i tried but i just cant even if i was a 10/10 theres no chance

Bro, ur pfp is light yagami, u should be acting like him wyd, i am literally doing what light yagami is doing i am iqmaxxing everyday, i cant suicide thats like ruining my plans and strategy i have all planned,i avoid external hazards from ruining my plans am i going insane? Im literally him fr hes literally me
no ur just a retard hes a ANIME CHARACTER hes not real.You cant be him,you dont look like him,dont have his parents and you arent as talented as him,and you dont have his book.AND HE STILL DIED

• JFL
no ur just a retard hes a ANIME CHARACTER hes not real.You cant be him,you dont look like him,dont have his parents and you arent as talented as him,and you dont have his book.AND HE STILL DIED
Light was asexual bro

its easy to say something like that instead of doing that,what do u want me to do?i go to gym look a bit over average,my friend said i could easily get girls if i tried but i just cant even if i was a 10/10 theres no chance
lol i was just like u....................... gotta get out of ur comfort zone

antisocial, only went out to the gym played vidya, didn't watch anime tho its kind of gay tbh

bro...................... time to grow up u will regret it when ur older go do something with ur life ur at ur peak neuroplasticity

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Bro i am preparing myself to be line him fr imma become johan liebert,, iq maxxing rn...
Screenshot 20231231 120916 Gallery
i am L

• JFL
lol i was just like u....................... gotta get out of ur comfort zone

antisocial, only went out to the gym played vidya, didn't watch anime tho its kind of gay tbh

bro...................... time to grow up u will regret it when ur older go do something with ur life ur at ur peak neuroplasticity
at the end its worthless i still die eventually

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
U don't have the balls to rope tbh if you posted this, it means you don't most likely you will keep rotting for the rest of your life

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and User28823
im on letrozole im castrated and thats probably why im suicidal in the first place,estrogen 0 i cant do this no more
Y u got castrated whats letrozole

I think I look like light yagami tbh

Death note kira

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, gookcelriceR, romm2el and 1 other person
Suicide is good if you have no other alternative life path available.

• Hmm...
Do online school

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
U don't have the balls to rope tbh if you posted this, it means you don't most like you will keep rotting for the rest of your life
believe what u want i will go completley er at max 30

• Love it
  • +1
u only get 1 life broski u wanna waste it on vidya and anime ?
Exactly instead of Wasting it on anime and vidya he should become literally like them he should copy the example of anime characters and be like omg im literally him ik i have an idea 💡 i will study all days and go to the gym all days to become like them iqmaxxing and gymmaxxing best method

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Ryldoo IS COPING
Exactly instead of Wasting it on anime and vidya he should become literally like them he should copy the example of anime characters and be like omg im literally him ik i have an idea 💡 i will study all days and go to the gym all days to become like them iqmaxxing and gymmaxxing best method
at the end you will die too and youre an incel

at the end you will die too and youre an incel
Yea so whats the problem if i die i will be happy that i was able to be more iqmaxxed than light yagami

i do but i dont want
Understandable. However, I wouldn't do it if I still had some copes left (like videogames). If you believe and feel you're 100% bored, you should probably blow your head off with grandpa's 1920s 12-gauge shotgun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and romm2el
My friend how is this a waste of time i am training my mind and body ti be like johan liebert
You need to be psychopathic to be like him bro

Understandable. However, I wouldn't do it if I still had some copes left (like videogames). If you're 100% bored, you should probably blow your head off with grandpa's 1920s 12-gauge shotgun.
thats why im not doing it yet,i will cope with video games anime and then when i will have to work and cant do what i do no more i just go er in public

• +1
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper
You need to be psychopathic to be like him bro
Exactly, what causes psychopathic thendencies? Traumas, when i was young i traumamaxxed myself to be like him, not only that but i think that in the future people will be able to remove their amygdalas so i can be like him fr fr