suicide is a good thing

Everyday im becoming that person am i becoming like light yagami or L lawliet?
Iqmaxxing grinding, 3 hours listening to audiobook this is how i will spend New years ever 8 hours left to complete the 1st part of the book
View attachment 2645272

Same, same.
It was a giga shit year. Did nothing and wont do shit in the future. Im literal waste. Time to end things for good

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
It was a giga shit year. Did nothing and wont do shit in the future. Im literal waste. Time to end things for good
Ok so you had one shitty year. Who cares? It was just one year. Next year could be better. Or the year after. My life’s been beyond shitty since 2015. So for you it’s too early to say.

• +1
Ok so you had one shitty year. Who cares? It was just one year. Next year could be better. Or the year after. My life’s been beyond shitty since 2015. So for you it’s too early to say.
One shitty year? Nigga my wholes lifes shit. I just did a reflection from last year but i havent been like active since 2019

• +1
cheer up, you got HGH again

you have a lot to look forward to

take school a bit more serious

• +1
I realized that if u arent rich from birth ur fucked

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and Nebula
Well what do you want? What kind of life I mean?
Just a normal life where im not treated like a subhuman tbh. Always struggled with just "coming by" takes way too much mentally fuck off this shit. And now im stuck because i have to make choices but the choices that are there are just gonna make u hardstuck unless u take big risks

• +1
Just a normal life where im not treated like a subhuman tbh. Always struggled with just "coming by" takes way too much mentally fuck off this shit. And now im stuck because i have to make choices but the choices that are there are just gonna make u hardstuck unless u take big risks
Define “not treated like a subhuman”? What kind of treatment do you get?

• +1
Define “not treated like a subhuman”? What kind of treatment do you get?
Ever since i was young i was always outcasted cuz i looked different and not like ur typical white guy and that transferred over to adult hood. Idk people dont like my kind

• +1
Ever since i was young i was always outcasted cuz i looked different and not like ur typical white guy and that transferred over to adult hood. Idk people dont like my kind
I actually think they treat(ed) you that way due to your personality. You may just be a shitty person. I can’t fully say, because I’ve not interacted with you enough IRL, but if your posts in Ratings section are a giveaway of your behavior then I can see why that is, JFL. Because you are at least average-looking and white-passing, whereas I am below average-looking and fully ethnic, yet I was never outcasted. Simply because people liked me as a person. So you should unironically work on your personality.

Inb4 “:bluepill: :soy:

• +1
I actually think they treat(ed) you that way due to your personality. You may just be a shitty person. I can’t fully say, because I’ve not interacted with you enough IRL, but if your posts in Ratings section are a giveaway of your behavior then I can see why that is, JFL. Because you are at least average-looking and white-passing, whereas I am below average-looking and fully ethnic, yet I was never outcasted. Simply because people liked me as a person. So you should unironically work on your personality.

How can i have shit personality jfl when all they comment was on how different i looked jfl. This post his huge bluepill ngl. My shit personality rn is a RESULT of what came to me in the first place. I just learned that i cant be bothered by being "friendly" cuz people are fake and will stab i eventually

• +1

This post is just so wrong on so many lvls just lol

• +1
How can i have shit personality jfl when all they comment was on how different i looked jfl. This post his huge bluepill ngl. My shit personality rn is a RESULT of what came to me in the first place. I just learned that i cant be bothered by being "friendly" cuz people are fake and will stab i eventually
No, man. That’s just an excuse. And an immature one, too. I have gone through a lot of bad things myself, for years, but I didn’t let those things turn me into a shitty person. That’s all on you. You should start being friendly to people, then you will be liked and then you won’t be outcasted. I wouldn’t have been accepted either if I was unfriendly. nobody would be.

• +1
This post is just so wrong on so many lvls just lol
No, it literally isn’t. There’s a reason why you were outcasted and I wasn’t, despite the fact I was way more out of place.

• +1
No, man. That’s just an excuse. And an immature one, too. I have gone through a lot of bad things myself, for years, but I didn’t let those things turn me into a shitty person. That’s all on you. You should start being friendly to people, then you will be liked and then you won’t be outcasted. I wouldn’t have been accepted either if I was unfriendly. nobody would be.
I am friendly to people nigga. Im just mewn online cuz of the privacy. If i was mean i woulf treat u like shit. This stuff is way better said on a vc i cant be bothered to type all this. Basically i was treated like shit from like the age of 5 already. I was a literal kid bro tf u mean shitty personality

• +1
im currently 15 and living a ok-ish life,my parents are half normal and i skip almost every school day and i watch anime and play video games all day,sometimes in the future i wont have that option anymore and will have to work and thats when im ending it all theres no way u think u can get me to work,i havent gone outside for 6 weeks and today on new year i will rot in my room and play video games
ethnicity?

• +1
No, it literally isn’t. There’s a reason why you were outcasted and I wasn’t, despite the fact I was way more out of place.
U Wouldnt get it anyways i already explained it way too many times. Its alright im fucking ending this sheit

• +1
I am friendly to people nigga. Im just mewn online cuz of the privacy. If i was mean i woulf treat u like shit. This stuff is way better said on a vc i cant be bothered to type all this. Basically i was treated like shit from like the age of 5 already. I was a literal kid bro tf u mean shitty personality
I’m talking about your high school era, of course. Not when you were 5.

• +1
U Wouldnt get it anyways i already explained it way too many times. Its alright im fucking ending this sheit
Nah, you can’t take the easy way out now. What I said is 100% true. You have to acknowledge you’re not as friendly as you think you are, otherwise people wouldn’t treat you that way.

• +1
I’m talking about your high school era, of course. Not when you were 5.
Nah, you can’t take the easy way out now. What I said is 100% true. You have to acknowledge you’re not as friendly as you think you are, otherwise people wouldn’t treat you that way.
again wrong but im not explaining anymore like i said

• +1
again wrong but im not explaining anymore like i said
People only treat someone badly if they’re a shitty person. Seen it happen irl, so it’s not wrong. I think you are incapable of seeing your own flaws. Perhaps it’s an ego thing.

• +1
People only treat someone badly if they’re a shitty person. Seen it happen irl, so it’s not wrong. I think you are incapable of seeing your own flaws. Perhaps it’s an ego thing.
PEOPLE ALREADY TREATED ME LIKE SHIT BEFORE I EVEN SAID ANYTHING LOOOOL U DONT UNDERSTAND IT LIKE I SAID

• +1
Either way im off. New year is here and im ending it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and amkcel
PEOPLE ALREADY TREATED ME LIKE SHIT BEFORE I EVEN SAID ANYTHING LOOOOL U DONT UNDERSTAND IT LIKE I SAID
Yes, some people may be biased towards you before knowing you but when they get to know you, it can make all the difference. It’s happened to me before, hence why I went from extrovert to introvert, because I didn’t want to “prove” myself to superficial people. But I would not suggest doing that.

• +1
Either way im off. New year is here and im ending it.
Cope, you’ll be here. In a few months, we’ll be discussing back and forth again. You’ll see.

• +1
Cope, you’ll be here. In a few months, we’ll be discussing back and forth again. You’ll see.
its over for you

youre in youre 20‘s

the average person in euw has spent 4 years on new with their friends

ogre, you can keep insulting subhumans as much as you want it wont make your dogshit friendless situation better

happy new years

• So Sad
its over for you

youre in youre 20‘s

ogre, you can keep insulting subhumans as much as you want it wont make your dogshit friendless situation better

happy new years
When was I insulting anyone? And who says I have no friends? Are you projecting?

• +1
When was I insulting anyone? And who says I have no friends? Are you projecting?
i replied to wrong person, all of it went to @Nebula my bad

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and Michael Myers
i replied to wrong person, all of it went to @Nebula my bad
I was genuinely confused and I was this close to telling you I actually was planning on meeting my friend and having a sleepover. 🤧

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook and Akhi
I was genuinely confused and I was this close to telling you I actually was planning on meeting my friend and having a sleepover. 🤧
nah this all goes to @Nebula the subhuman bro who csnt cope with his subhuman chbik reality

• JFL
  • +1
nah this all goes to @Nebula the subhuman bro who csnt cope with his subhuman chbik reality
I told this guy, the reason you were outcasted was due to shitty personality. And he says I’m wrong. I know I’m not wrong. This guy just doesn’t get it.

• +1
  • JFL
I told this guy, the reason you were outcasted was due to shitty personality. And he says I’m wrong. I know I’m not wrong. This guy just doesn’t get it.
ye hes a delusional swlf hating chink

blames everything on looks when hes just a dogshit person

it is what it ls

• JFL
  • +1
its over for you

youre in youre 20‘s

happy new years
u havent done anything this year either and are rotting oldcel on a kids forum who tf are u instulting crimson chin

• +1
ye hes a delusional swlf hating chink

blames everything on looks when hes just a dogshit person

it is what it ls
You are spitting facts my brother. I mean I was literally fully ethnic at a white high school, I was accepted, got invited to birthday parties, hung out everyday. Boys and girls liked me. He is retarded if he thinks I’m wrong.

• +1
You are spitting facts my brother. I mean I was literally fully ethnic at a white high school, I was accepted, got invited to birthday parties, hung out everyday. Boys and girls liked me. He is retarded if he thinks I’m wrong.
"just work on your personality bro" :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
u havent done anything this year either and are rotting oldcel on a kids forum who tf are u instulting crimson chin
dnrd chink with dogshit mfr

its over for you

you said ull kill yourself why didnt you do it yet

• JFL
dnrd chink with dogshit mfr

its over for you

you said ull kill yourself why didnt you do it yet
subhumans like u keep me alive rn. Nigga i literally mfr mog u jfl. U got a philtrum of an airplane and a fucking crimson chin. It never began

• +1
subhumans like u keep me alive rn. Nigga i literally mfr mog u jfl. U got a philtrum of an airplane and a fucking crimson chin. It never began
yet ur still too shy to send your face

go ahead dont be shitty subhuman gook, ill
point out every single flaw you have hopefully youll kill yourself after

you lil waste of oxygen dogshit gook kys

• JFL
  • +1

holy shit this guy lost it. Hope ur doing fine as an oldcel and arent losing yourself to a heart attack grandpa! :soy:

• +1
holy shit this guy lost it. Hope ur doing fine as an oldcel and arent losing yourself to a heart attack grandpa! :soy:
ahaha what a dogshit insult kys u asian subhuman

you can do every surgery imaginable yet youll still never reach the appeal of a mtn white

its so over for you just off yourself like you said

• +1
ahaha what a dogshit insult kys u asian subhuman

you can do every surgery imaginable yet youll still never reach the appeal of a mtn white

its so over for you just off yourself like you said
Wow bro way to talk about the elephant in the room! What am i supposed to do with this? I think your manletism is sperging u out at me again

• +1
Wow bro way to talk about the elephant in the room! What am i supposed to do with this? I think your manletism is sperging u out at me again
this reply seems weak

i know im getting into your asian subhuman skull

why are you still here? you cried about killing yourself

just do it

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL

I have met Nebula IRL, so Akhi, send me your picture and I'll tell you who mogs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
If you're HTN then you'd mog by default. What's your rating?
I’ve said this before but there is like 3 good looking asians on this planet all mixed w white. Considering nebula is on this forum and not modeling we already know his rating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, Michael Myers and Magnum Opus