Surgery QS!! Surgerycels PLS GTFIH!!

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Lets say if someone gets bimax with ccw+advancement... but still has a high gonial angle due to a short ramus...

What can you combine ccw bimax with to get a taller ramus???

Considering the way the mandible is cut for the bsso portion im guessing chin wing would be impossible wouldn't it???

Would that leave jaw angle implants as the only solution other than waiting till gaps fill in with bones to do a chin wing??? Or is there some other osteonomy that can be combined with bimax (like genio is often) to also get a taller ramus with the bimax benefits???

Over

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

I need muhfukin answers biotch
@sandcelmuttcel
@needsolution
@ScramFranklin
@Entschuldigung
anybody tbh

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Good_Little_Goy
:p

• WTF
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
If you're talking about acne what helped me a lot is apple cider vinegar. It's low cost and works really well if you use it as 1/2 water 1/2 ACV twice a day. I have sensitive skin so I use Simple brand face wash, ACV mix, and then Simple brand moisturizer. I stopped using a prescription day cream, prescription night cream, and prescription oral medication (stopped taking it because it was messing with muscle recovery).

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5818

Meilleurs GIFs Revealing | Gfycat
Best The Jump Off GIFs | Gfycat

If you're talking about acne what helped me a lot is apple cider vinegar. It's low cost and works really well if you use it as 1/2 water 1/2 ACV twice a day. I have sensitive skin so I use Simple brand face wash, ACV mix, and then Simple brand moisturizer. I stopped using a prescription day cream, prescription night cream, and prescription oral medication (stopped taking it because it was messing with muscle recovery).
What The Fuck GIFs | Tenor

i don't know i'm still learning, so far ramus implants seems the solution, you might want to contact @reptiles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and NarcyChadlite

Re-read my post..... wtf does acne have to do with bimax and lengthening ramus..

@reptiles ... you got any suggestions??

Re-read my post..... wtf does acne have to do with bimax and lengthening ramus..

@reptiles ... you got any suggestions??
Oh no problem, just put on the ACV mix after you dry your face, and then wait until the ACV mix dries to use the moisturizer.

• WTF
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
You cant, only side wing for gonions
tumblr_pyd5q32y1e1wt3peqo3_540.gifv

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Good_Little_Goy and NarcyChadlite
You cant, only side wing for gonions
tumblr_pyd5q32y1e1wt3peqo3_540.gifv

Holy shit brah look what i found

i guess unless you risk a high/back cut for the bsso, you cant really lower the ramus with a chin wing and bimax.. cuz thatd be like cutting jaw into 4 peices jfl... so many fuckin options tbh fuk me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4430
I believe you can get a chin wing after BSSO heals, but that's better asked to a surgeon. Worst case you can just get implants in the gonion region. You could get more width that way as well.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Good_Little_Goy
I believe you can get a chin wing after BSSO heals, but that's better asked to a surgeon. Worst case you can just get implants in the gonion region. You could get more width that way as well.
You can get chinwing and bimax yeah.
after bimax i think implants would be a better option though, you don’t need any advancement and chin wing can be tricky and expensive to get

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and ScramFranklin