Take the FOUR head pill.

Thx for the lifefuel thread. I always wondered why the ideal was supposed to be 3 fingers when tall skull and tall forehead is without a doubt a masculine feature.
Yea, I think it's because most people don't have the temples are square hairline to match having a large forehead.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
TLDR: 4 Finger foreheads are ideal because a larger forehead is masculine, and a sign of High T.

I'm not sure if people are joking when they say have a 3 - 3.5 finger forehead is ideal, but if not the cope stops now.

Male foreheads are typically larger than female foreheads because they are wider and higher. Thanks to the shape of the underlying frontal bone, male foreheads have a slope to them, whereas female foreheads are usually vertical.

Let me give a few examples of ideal High T foreheads.

View attachment 1617758View attachment 1617759View attachment 1617760View attachment 1617761View attachment 1617762View attachment 1617763

You'll never see a real man with a short skull "ideal" twink forehead. This is a legit "Pretty Boy" trait, because it signals a lack of dimorphism.

View attachment 1617766View attachment 1617767View attachment 1617779
Jacob Sartorius (Singer) Wiki, Age, Girlfriends, Net Worth & More

(Jacob Sartorious is 18 in that picture lmao).

If you still don't believe me, look at what happens when I take away dimporhic forehead height.
View attachment 1617768View attachment 1617769View attachment 1617770View attachment 1617771View attachment 1617772View attachment 1617773

Short foreheads just look plain retarded on men lol, I don't know how else to put it.

Also, It is a very common route to lower forehead height in Facial Feminization Surgery

View attachment 1617774
Male to Female Feminization | Davis Plastic Surgery Palo Alto
View attachment 1617775View attachment 1617776View attachment 1617777

Aside from this, obviously a square hairline helps, but overall forehead height is a much more important factor IMO.

Short Forehead = Female.
Tall Forehead = Male.
Guess i’m the most dimoprhic MF out there :what:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Effortless, AscendingHero and 4 others
Very good , I can like rest my whole hand on my forehead :what: , I guess that's the reason why my Hairline is so high set
Screenshot 20220327 2029262

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
They're called foreheads for a reason

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Mewton, Looks234 and 3 others
Just found out im a forehead mogger, too bad the rest is subpar:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Korea
TLDR: 4 Finger foreheads are ideal because a larger forehead is masculine, and a sign of High T.

I'm not sure if people are joking when they say have a 3 - 3.5 finger forehead is ideal, but if not the cope stops now.

Male foreheads are typically larger than female foreheads because they are wider and higher. Thanks to the shape of the underlying frontal bone, male foreheads have a slope to them, whereas female foreheads are usually vertical.

View attachment 1617758View attachment 1617759View attachment 1617760View attachment 1617761View attachment 1617762View attachment 1617763

You'll never see a real man with a short skull "ideal" twink forehead. This is a legit "Pretty Boy" trait, because it signals a lack of dimorphism.

If you still don't believe me, look at what happens when I take away dimporhic forehead height.
View attachment 1617768View attachment 1617769View attachment 1617770View attachment 1617771View attachment 1617772View attachment 1617773

Short foreheads just look plain retarded on men lol, I don't know how else to put it.

Also, It is a very common route to lower forehead height in Facial Feminization Surgery

View attachment 1617774

Aside from this, obviously a square hairline helps, but overall forehead height is a much more important factor IMO.

Short Forehead = Female.
Tall Forehead = Male.
thank you for this high iq thread
my forehead is about 4.5 fingers.. it is over for me?
or maybe i have to extremely powerful high T

• +1
Reactions: Korea
thank you for this high iq thread
my forehead is about 4.5 fingers.. it is over for me?
or maybe i have to extremely powerful high T
4.5 is too big, but better than having a tiny head.

are you supposed to fit the fingers between the hairline and browridge @Korea

• +1
Rihannas forehead is too big. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Korea
This is the gayest fucking photo I've seen this week my bhai :lul:
They're both 6 PSL +.

While your name on this forum is "ROTTING".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Effortless, Landorus and 5 others
They're both 6 PSL +.

While your name on this forum is "ROTTING".
Halo effect in action jfl. Chads can do anything and people will still eat it up. Just imagine 2 subhumans/normies doing this faggot pose :lul:
Yes, they're Chads and yes, the photo is still gay.
Yeah bro just hug me from behind and take a selfie eyefucking the camera with our faces touching each other bro.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Broly, Tenshi and 9 others
4.5 is too big, but better than having a tiny head.
but where im gonna put my fingers? i started with my eyebrows half on them half above them
idk man maybe im just a fucking coper and i knew before that i have a lil bigger fucking forehead then the average
but i can cover my shitty big ogre forehead with my curvy hair a lil bit

but im glad that you opened this thread.. i always thought tiny head is always way more attractice to women.. didnt knew this thing with more testosteron

• +1
Halo effect in action jfl. Chads can do anything and people will still eat it up. Just imagine 2 subhumans/normies doing this faggot pose :lul:
Yes, they're Chads and yes, the photo is still gay.
Yeah bro just hug me from behind and take a selfie eyefucking the camera with our faces touching each other bro.
View attachment 1617981
That isn't the point.

It's gay to have sex with another man, not take a picture with one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and ROTTING
That isn't the point.

It's gay to have sex with another man, not take a picture with one.
Didn't you read it? I said "the photo is gay" not your Chads :lul:
They're probably not gay just narcy af like 90% of this forum (including me btw :lul:)

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus and LooksOrDeath
but where im gonna put my fingers? i started with my eyebrows half on them half above them
Your pinky should be right above ur entire eyebrow.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
@Korea have I improved my looks bro?

• +1
I come here for smesh this thread

1 Khabib Nurmagomedov v Dustin Poirier UFC Lightweight Championship

• +1
Reactions: Magnus_1994

View attachment 1617774

Short Forehead = Female.
Tall Forehead = Male.

You are confusing things.
It's not about having a tall and wide forehead, it's about having a forehead proportionate to your lower third.
A large forehead with a weak lower third is a female characteristic.
A big lower third compared to the forehead and mid third is a high T feature
Images 25

It doesn't matter if it's 3 or 4 fingers, what matters is the criterion above

Male foreheads are typically larger than female foreheads because they are wider and higher.
This is a distortion, you are taking a measure, not a proportion, which is what matters.
Men and women on average have the same size hips, but women have much larger hip-waist proportions.
Likewise, women have proportionately larger foreheads-jaw ratio compared to high T men.
Fwhr is also a good example, men have longer faces, but a high fwhr is ideal.
Men have bigger foreheads, But it has a smaller proportion, which is what matters.
For example
Who has a proportionately larger forehead?
2821771 MV5BYWI1NjYzNjgtNmU1Ny00MDhkLTk2OGUtMTEyMTI3YzE3OWQxL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMz
Images 26

Aside from this, obviously a square hairline helps
This is literally why, no one would say that Ema watson looks like a tranny for a big forehead
You didn't prove anything, you just took convenient examples for your narrative.
What makes a high T forehead are two things, square hairline and a pronounced browridge.
In the examples you gave of pretty boys, none had a pronounced browridge.
Example of a pretty boy with a big forehead
Images 27

Images 28

Example of high t men with small forehead
685042Fprofile galery2Fprofile picture2FNURMAGOMEDOV KHABIB BELT 10 24
Images 30
Images 29
OVEREEM ALISTAIR 04 20

Ovehem is a good example, he looks high T than almost all ufc fighters even with a small forehead
Images 33
Images 32
Images 31

• +1
Reactions: dandymuscle, Deleted member 25667, Mewton and 4 others
You are confusing things.
It's not about having a tall and wide forehead, it's about having a forehead proportionate to your lower third.
A large forehead with a weak lower third is a female characteristic.
These things will almost always come together since it's not like testosterone only tagets one part of the face.
A big lower third compared to the forehead and mid third is a high T feature
View attachment 1617972
It doesn't matter if it's 3 or 4 fingers, what matters is the criterion above
Yes, it does.
This is a distortion, you are taking a measure, not a proportion, which is what matters.
A measurment with something like the forehead is easily proportionable as most people have the same base skull proportions.

Only outliers like lepto or brachy skulls or very different. Most people are meso.
Men and women on average have the same size hips, but women have much larger hip-waist proportions.
Likewise, women have proportionately larger foreheads-jaw ratio compared to high T men.
Fwhr is also a good example, men have longer faces, but a high fwhr is ideal.
Not really, the ideal FWHR for each gender is generally >1.85 - 2.15
Men have bigger foreheads, But it has a smaller proportion, which is what matters.
For example
Who has a proportionately larger forehead?
View attachment 1618015View attachment 1618016
Hexum.
This is literally why, no one would say that Ema watson looks like a tranny for a big forehead

You didn't prove anything, you just took convenient examples for your narrative.
What makes a high T forehead are two things, square hairline and a pronounced browridge.
In the examples you gave of pretty boys, none had a pronounced browridge.
Example of a pretty boy with a big forehead
View attachment 1618024
View attachment 1618030

Wide Temples doesn't equal veritcally tall forehead.
The only one with a small forehead is the first. ffs even one of them is wearing a hat lol.
Ovehem is a good example, he looks high T than almost all ufc fighters even with a small forehead
View attachment 1618051View attachment 1618052View attachment 1618053
That isn't small, he has very narrow temples. The height is adequate.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
These things will almost always come together since it's not like testosterone only tagets one part of the face.
No, because a big forehead doesn't mean anything.
measurment with something like the forehead is easily proportionable as most people have the same base skull proportions.
I don't quite understand what you mean, but the size of the skull is very variable
6SHYkfj

Do you agree with me that what matters is the proportion of the lower third and hence it contradicts itself
You can literally take the measurements objectively and Emma will have a higher proportion
Wide Temples doesn't equal veritcally tall forehead
In the same way some examples you took don't have 4 fingers, Cavill and hexum have a big difference

That isn't small, he has very narrow temples. The height is adequate.
It still doesn't meet the requirements you put, you said 4 fingers, and it is noticeably smaller than the examples you put. You are basically relativizing your own definition

You again contradict yourself in the example of di caprio, you disqualify him from having a large forehead, but you qualify ovehem to have a large forehead by the same requirement

No, because a big forehead doesn't mean anything.

I don't quite understand what you mean, but the size of the skull is very variable
View attachment 1618079
Not the size, the proportions. Like this.

Most people have Meso proportions.
Do you agree with me that what matters is the proportion of the lower third and hence it contradicts itself
You can literally take the measurements objectively and Emma will have a higher proportion
You literally just said the opposite lol. First it was that men have larger proportions, now Emma has higher?

This isn't true, to the naked eye Hexum has a visibly larger head, and therefor, larger proportions.
In the same way some examples you took don't have 4 fingers, Cavill and hexum have a big difference
I didn't use Cavill
It still doesn't meet the requirements you put, you said 4 fingers, and it is noticeably smaller than the examples you put. You are basically relativizing your own definition
You again contradict yourself in the example of di caprio, you disqualify him from having a large forehead, but you qualify ovehem to have a large forehead by the same requirement
It's likely 3.5 - 4 fingers. I said 4 fingers is ideal, so 3.5 isn't much smaller, but still much better than the 3 fingers that people suggest is ideal.

• +1
You literally just said the opposite lol. First it was that men have larger proportions, now Emma has higher?

This isn't true, to the naked eye Hexum has a visibly larger head, and therefor, larger proportions.
Women have proportionately larger foreheads than men.
If you take Emma's forehead measurement and divide it by her jaw measurement, she will have a forehead proportionately larger than hexum.

Most people have Meso proportions
I wouldn't use something generic to summarize the many differences that one skull can have from another.

It's likely 3.5 - 4 fingers. I said 4 fingers is ideal, so 3.5 isn't much smaller, but still much better than the 3 fingers that people suggest is ideal.
The problem is how to measure, it would be more interesting to take users as an example and they say how many fingers fit on their forehead.
Whereas a forehead can be proportionately larger but still be small in size.
For example, Ema has a huge forehead, but her skull is much smaller than a man's.
Finger size is also an important variable.

• +1
Women have proportionately larger foreheads than men.
If you take Emma's forehead measurement and divide it by her jaw measurement, she will have a forehead proportionately larger than hexum.
This is true, but men also have larger foreheads by default, regardless of good or bad proportions.
I wouldn't use something generic to summarize the many differences that one skull can have from another.
Yes, but it's pretty much all I can do as a random guy in his house lol.
The problem is how to measure, it would be more interesting to take users as an example and they say how many fingers fit on their forehead.
So far people have been fitting 4 fingers.
Whereas a forehead can be proportionately larger but still be small in size.
For example, Ema has a huge forehead, but her skull is much smaller than a man's.
Finger size is also an important variable.
I see what you're saying, but it doesn't really take away from what I'm trying to say here.

If we assume one male has a 3 finger forehead and one has a 4 finger forehead with equal proportions.

Zayn Malik vs Hexum.

It is clear that the Hexum has a more visibly masculine appearance due to overall larger proportions.

Which in the end, boils down to the point I made itt.

This is true, but men also have larger foreheads by default, regardless of good or bad proportions.

Yes, but it's pretty much all I can do as a random guy in his house lol.

So far people have been fitting 4 fingers.

I see what you're saying, but it doesn't really take away from what I'm trying to say here.

If we assume one male has a 3 finger forehead and one has a 4 finger forehead with equal proportions.

Zayn Malik vs Hexum.

It is clear that the Hexum has a more visibly masculine appearance due to overall larger proportions.

Which in the end, boils down to the point I made itt.
Zayn doesn't have a pronounced browridge, which is the main thing that makes a dymorphic forehead, the fairest thing would be to compare Hexum to Khabib

• +1
Reactions: ☆◇☆
Zayn doesn't have a pronounced browridge, which is the main thing that makes a dymorphic forehead, the fairest thing would be to compare Hexum to Khabib
If you look at their foreheads alone, Khabib does win due to an extremely strong browridge.

Although his widows peak, and narrow temples failo it hard aesthetically.

The issue is, this level of development is incredibly rare these days. You can't use the outlier to make the rule.

Of course there will be people to prove this post wrong, but not to the extent of disproving my point.

• +1
The issue is, this level of development is incredibly rare these days. You can't use the outlier to make the rule.
We are all taking examples that don't match reality, you used models, and I used ufc fighters

Of course there will be people to prove this post wrong, but not to the extent of disproving my point.
The correct one would be "A wide and high forehead proportional to the lower third is more aesthetic".

Wide and high forehead is long to be a high t feature, a pronounced browridge yes

• +1
If you look at their foreheads alone, Khabib does win due to an extremely strong browridge.

Although his widows peak, and narrow temples failo it hard aesthetically.

Do you think bomer would be more atractive with a forehead augmentation?
View attachment 1618163
Matt bomer is a good example, he doesn't have a pronounced browridge so he looks like so low t

It’s a rare case of a subhuman with a forward grown forhead. But yeah everything else is downwards grown.
Hey man please reply to my message. I have a doubt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
We are all taking examples that don't match reality, you used models, and I used ufc fighters
Models carry more objectively ideal features, so it’s safe to use them as examples when talking about things like this.
The correct one would be "A wide and high forehead proportional to the lower third is more aesthetic".
A taller forehead looks better than a short one in bare measurements. Therefore a taller forehead will have a better chance at having better, more masculine proportions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 16834
Therefore a taller forehead will have a better chance at having better, more masculine proportions.
One feature does not influence the other.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

Attachments

• licensed-image.jpeg
    licensed-image.jpeg
    346.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 0524226.jpg
    0524226.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • images (35).jpeg
    images (35).jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
In certain images yes, the lack of a browridge i influences a lot
Well, you can find unflattering pictures of anyone tbh. There’s 1000s of pictures where’s he’s bone mogging 99.9% of the population.

Yes it does, this is exactly how “proportions” are made lol.
No. This will depend on other factors, such as jaw size, browridge

@tyronelite @AscendingHero what do y'all think of this thread? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Legit thread

One of my first black pills was the forehead pill back in middle school when niggas roasted each other :lul:

4 fingers is ideal anything more & you’ll look like this nigga

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
uhhh lifefuel I guess 💀

Cope more u fucking retard clown

Why do you think messy fringe is the #1 popular haircut right now? Because it hides your forehead and makes your lower third look bigger in contrast

Prenatal T is positively associated with lower hairline. A large forehead is shit and makes you look older.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TrestIsBest, NicMaster and 1 other person
TLDR: As testas de 4 dedos são ideais porque uma testa maior é masculina e um sinal de T alto.

Eu não tenho certeza se as pessoas estão brincando quando dizem que ter uma testa de 3 a 3,5 dedos é o ideal, mas se não, a luta para agora.

As testas masculinas são geralmente maiores do que as femininas porque são mais largas e mais altas. Graças à forma do osso frontal subjacente, as testas masculinas têm uma inclinação, enquanto as testas femininas geralmente são verticais.

Deixe-me dar alguns exemplos de testas de High T ideais.

Você nunca verá um homem de verdade com uma testa curta "ideal" de caveira. Este é um traço legítimo de "Pretty Boy", porque sinaliza uma falta de dimorfismo.

Jacob Sartorius (cantor) Wiki, idade, namoradas, patrimônio líquido e mais

(Jacob Sartorious tem 18 anos nessa foto lmao).

Se você ainda não acredita em mim, veja o que acontece quando eu tiro a altura da testa dimporhic.

As testas curtas parecem simplesmente retardadas nos homens lol, não sei mais como dizer.

Além disso, é uma rota muito comum para abaixar a altura da testa na Cirurgia de Feminização Facial

View attachment 1617774
Feminização de homem para mulher |  Davis Cirurgia Plástica Palo Alto

Além disso, obviamente, uma linha fina quadrada ajuda, mas a altura geral da testa é um fator muito mais importante IMO.

Testa Curta = Fêmea.
Testa Alta = Masculino
Não entendo, tenho uma testa pequena (3 dedos) mas ainda sou considerado um ogro neste fórum, qual a sua opinião?
SmartSelect 20220402 133650 Gallery

Good observation

Images 5

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Hikicel69
Insane forehead thread, why am I always late to great threads like this fuck

View attachment 1617774

Short Forehead = Female.
Tall Forehead = Male.
Very High IQ and informative thread. Mirin the replies from @alienmaxxer and @StrangerDanger

You've made it buyo, Best of the Best indeed ;)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, StrangerDanger and LooksOrDeath