Take the FOUR head pill.

Another BOTB tier thread fuarkkkk @Korea
Forum chad strikes again.

I hope you bless us with a thread on mouth/lip width one day. Lots of theories I wanna explore with you sir :owo:
Hopefully I can convince him to stay on the forum, i could just be selfish and chat with him on discord but nah. I owe it to you guys to keep bringing out high iq threads

Dont leave the forum OP we need you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
TLDR: 4 Finger foreheads are ideal because a larger forehead is masculine, and a sign of High T.

I'm not sure if people are joking when they say have a 3 - 3.5 finger forehead is ideal, but if not the cope stops now.

Male foreheads are typically larger than female foreheads because they are wider and higher. Thanks to the shape of the underlying frontal bone, male foreheads have a slope to them, whereas female foreheads are usually vertical.

Let me give a few examples of ideal High T foreheads.

View attachment 1617758View attachment 1617759View attachment 1617760View attachment 1617761View attachment 1617762View attachment 1617763

You'll never see a real man with a short skull "ideal" twink forehead. This is a legit "Pretty Boy" trait, because it signals a lack of dimorphism.

View attachment 1617766View attachment 1617767View attachment 1617779
Jacob Sartorius (Singer) Wiki, Age, Girlfriends, Net Worth & More

(Jacob Sartorious is 18 in that picture lmao).

If you still don't believe me, look at what happens when I take away dimporhic forehead height.
View attachment 1617768View attachment 1617769View attachment 1617770View attachment 1617771View attachment 1617772View attachment 1617773

Short foreheads just look plain retarded on men lol, I don't know how else to put it.

Also, It is a very common route to lower forehead height in Facial Feminization Surgery

View attachment 1617774
Male to Female Feminization | Davis Plastic Surgery Palo Alto
View attachment 1617775View attachment 1617776View attachment 1617777

Aside from this, obviously a square hairline helps, but overall forehead height is a much more important factor IMO.

Short Forehead = Female.
Tall Forehead = Male.
I have a flat 3.5-4 forehead NW0 hairline

I just need more browridge projection and denser temples

Cope more u fucking retard clown

Why do you think messy fringe is the #1 popular haircut right now? Because it hides your forehead and makes your lower third look bigger in contrast

Prenatal T is positively associated with lower hairline. A large forehead is shit and makes you look older.
To be fair, those Tik Tok kids with the messy fringes look soy as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
can anything fix a forehead which has an indentation in between the brow ridge and upper part of the forehead?

TLDR: 4 Finger foreheads are ideal because a larger forehead is masculine, and a sign of High T.

I'm not sure if people are joking when they say have a 3 - 3.5 finger forehead is ideal, but if not the cope stops now.

Male foreheads are typically larger than female foreheads because they are wider and higher. Thanks to the shape of the underlying frontal bone, male foreheads have a slope to them, whereas female foreheads are usually vertical.

View attachment 1617758View attachment 1617759View attachment 1617760View attachment 1617761View attachment 1617762View attachment 1617763

You'll never see a real man with a short skull "ideal" twink forehead. This is a legit "Pretty Boy" trait, because it signals a lack of dimorphism.

If you still don't believe me, look at what happens when I take away dimporhic forehead height.
View attachment 1617768View attachment 1617769View attachment 1617770View attachment 1617771View attachment 1617772View attachment 1617773

Short foreheads just look plain retarded on men lol, I don't know how else to put it.

Also, It is a very common route to lower forehead height in Facial Feminization Surgery

View attachment 1617774

Aside from this, obviously a square hairline helps, but overall forehead height is a much more important factor IMO.

Short Forehead = Female.
Tall Forehead = Male.
Holy fuck. Until now I've always thought highly of you. But you disappoint me heavily with this dogshit thread.

It is common that high forehead is feminine

Middle and upper third should be equal in height

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and Johanjohan
i will say in male aesthetics. Nearly everything at the end of the day comes around to lower third height. Tall ramus and TALL CHIN

If you have a tall chin and wide IPD you can compensate for having alot of sub par features

Now in relation to OP if you have a short lower third with a 4 finger hairline, this absolutely messes up for your facial thirds.

Rope or fix if if you have a short lower third

This is the ideal imo:

You want a wide and projected frontal bone with a lowset browridge and projectiing supraorbitals. Square not short forehead is ideal, short forehead violates the law of facial thirds

Collagen is also underrated, bone marrow on forehead, derminator 2, red light therapy (from a quality lamp) all help to improve collagen there.

Tyson Ballou has the ideal forehead imo

Comics again are the biggest blackpills, Superman has a wide androgenic projecting frontal bone with dense tapering temples

Bruce wayne too

Reminder buyos temple peaks are CRITICAL

Your upper third sets the stage and defines your whole face.

@Kingkellz @Korea @alienmaxxer @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Preston @Biiyo03 @Deleted member 399 (R.I.P.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, NegativeNorwood, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
Holy fuck. Until now I've always thought highly of you. But you disappoint me heavily with this dogshit thread.

It is common that high forehead is feminine

Middle and upper third should be equal in height
In no way did he say a hairline hairlines was ideal. He clearly stated over 4 fingers is sub ideal.

Men are supposed to have bigger skulls and taller foreheads. You dont want a neanderthal 2 finger hairline

Middle and Upper third should be equal with the lower third slightly taller.

In no way did OP invalidate the rule of facial thirds from what i read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Korea, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
i will say in male aesthetics. Nearly everything at the end of the day comes around to lower third height. Tall ramus and TALL CHIN

If you have a tall chin and wide IPD you can compensate for having alot of sub par features

Now in relation to OP if you have a short lower third with a 4 finger hairline, this absolutely messes up for your facial thirds.

This is the ideal imo:
View attachment 1618660View attachment 1618663View attachment 1618665

You want a wide and projected frontal bone with a lowset browridge and projectiing supraorbitals. Square not short forehead is ideal violates the law of facial thirds

Collagen is also underrated, bone marrow on forehead, derminator 2, red light therapy (from a quality lamp) all help to improve collagen there.

View attachment 1618669View attachment 1618675View attachment 1618676

Comics again are the biggest blackpills, Superman has a wide androgenic projecting frontal bone with dense tapering temples
View attachment 1618670View attachment 1618672View attachment 1618671

Bruce wayne too
View attachment 1618673View attachment 1618674

View attachment 1618678View attachment 1618679

@Kingkellz @Korea @alienmaxxer @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Preston @Biiyo03 @Deleted member 399 (R.I.P.)
discussed this in the 10 page ravi thread of jaw vs eyes

square hairline, dense eyebrows taking up space in forehead are very important
also superman is an ubermogger
niggas like @Frank Jack coping with 5'6 boneless frauded boys

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 16834, Korea and 2 others
discussed this in the 10 page ravi thread of jaw vs eyes

square hairline, dense eyebrows taking up space in forehead are very important
also superman is an ubermogger
niggas like @Frank Jack coping with 5'6 boneless frauded boys
View attachment 1618683
Heś 8psl tbh. There is no failos from toe to head.

Barrell wide asf ribcages with long legs and tree trunk esque necks are so dimorphic and underrated here. Ribcage size influnces -> scapula width -> clavicular angluation and clavicular width -> chest size and lung capacity (high fighting success trait) -> aswell as ribcage in relation to your hips/waist which is a very dimorphic feature.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 16834, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
In no way did he say a hairline hairlines was ideal. He clearly stated over 4 fingers is sub ideal.

Men are supposed to have bigger skulls and taller foreheads. You dont want a neanderthal 2 finger hairline

Is 1.1-1.2 the ideal lower to middle/upper third ratio? I have 1.17 currently

Heś 8psl tbh. There is no failos from toe to head.
View attachment 1618690View attachment 1618694View attachment 1618691View attachment 1618692

Barrell wide asf ribcages with long legs and tree trunk esque necks are so dimorphic and underrated here. Ribcage size influnces -> scapula width -> clavicular angluation and clavicular width -> chest size and lung capacity (high fighting success trait) -> aswell as ribcage in relation to your hips/waist which is a very dimorphic feature.
No bro frank jacks reddit drawings mog male gaze superman :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Looks234, Korea and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel, ErbCel and 2 others

Man thanks for replying, was not in the mood for that dumb shit. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

The thread should be called just be large overall then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
The thread should be called just be large overall then
You’ll rarely see someone with a tall forehead and weak lower3rd height.

They both grow in the same proportion.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, bogii and AscendingHero
Man thanks for replying, was not in the mood for that dumb shit. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No problem man, it's frusting af when people dont read and say you said some shit when you didnt. Np.

Really? elaborate on this

Cuz i have a 4 head and short lower third

• +1
Reactions: Korea

except for me lol

• JFL
GODDAMN IT KROES!

:feelsohh:

(ik this is in botb but some prime looksmaxxing fuel i feel)
Kroes ass bouncing gif insane gigastacy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Korea

is there surgery to increase lower third height? that would fix my harmony with facial thirds

Last edited:
  • +1
You likely have malocclusion. When u fix that you’ll see what I’m saying.
Yup I do haha. Cant fucking wait to get IMDO. Class 2 is death

• +1
is there surgery to increase lower third height? that would fix my harmony with facial thirds
Of course there is, it depends on what your issue though.

Oh shit it is in BOTB
Solid thread and hasnt been spoken much. Plus very good replies itt, so I felt it was more BOTB worthy than a simply sticky. You're welcome bro

• Love it

Maybe

The thread is still shit. It argues that the 3 finger rule is bad because men's skull need to be larger. It doesn't consider skull size or finger size.

Solid thread and hasnt been spoken much. Plus very good replies itt, so I felt it was more BOTB worthy than a simply sticky. You're welcome bro
thanks bro :love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Maybe

The thread is still shit. It argues that the 3 finger rule is bad because men's skull need to be larger. It doesn't consider skull size or finger size.
You have a track record of calling my threads shit when they don’t fit you.

You said my mandible thread was cope because YOU didn’t have hollow cheeks lmaoo.

D24F1C07 523A 488A 8068 D5A992A79647

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
Of course there is, it depends on what your issue though.
my lower third is short in respect to the rest of my face
I kinda look like I have SFS but I dont

• +1
I don’t know a lot about surgery, so I will just suggest BiMAX since people like that surgery a lot.

@alienmaxxer or @AscendingHero yall should help him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
Shit lower third -> bad hormonal profile and weak maxila in 99% of cases

Fix those and then get a distraction osteogenis surgery and erupt your molars.

Mini Chin Wing or Vertical genio too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Korea
Shit lower third -> bad hormonal profile and weak maxila in 99% of cases

Fix those and then get a distraction osteogenis surgery and erupt your molars.

Mini Chin Wing or Vertical genio too
what does erupt my molars mean?

also i've done some research on distraction osteogenis surgery. Isn't it really difficult to get

View attachment 1617774

Short Forehead = Female.
Tall Forehead = Male.
Sry man, but it is visa versa:

TALL FOREHEAD = FEMALE
SHORTER FOREHEAD = MALE

You literally put it visa versa.

As for why those males look better with higher foreheads: it is all about proportions. Their chins are really tall, so they need to compensate in the upper third. (y)

Forehead science
A large forehead is a neotonous (juvenile) feature, and it is considered physically attractive on women. Some notably attractive women with high or large foreheads are artist Rihanna and supermodel Tyra Banks. For men, smaller foreheads are generally preferred.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Korea

View attachment 1617774

Short Forehead = Female.
Tall Forehead = Male.
So in span of 10 years I've gone from a 3 head to 4 head, so that means I'm high T

• +1
Sry man, but it is visa versa:

TALL FOREHEAD = FEMALE
SHORTER FOREHEAD = MALE

You literally put it visa versa.

As for why those males look better with higher foreheads: it is all about proportions. Their chins are really tall, so they need to compensate in the upper third. (y)

Forehead science
Forehead Height only influences the base of how large it looks.

Other traits such as temple width, browridge prominince, and hairline shape of an influence as well.

When they're refering to "large" forehead, they're moreso talking about wide temples and a rounded hairline.

Males have by default, larger skulls. So in no logical world, will a large forehead be a feminine trait.

A Wide & Rounded is feminine

Not a tall forehead, this is masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
I'm kinda confused by this thread. I have a 3 finger midface, 4 finger lower third, 4 finger forehead but slightly smaller than my lower third. Since my midface is compact, and upper third and middle third should be similar, should I aim for 3 finger, 4 finger forehead, or something in the middle?

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm kinda confused by this thread. I have a 3 finger midface, 4 finger lower third, 4 finger forehead but slightly smaller than my lower third. Since my midface is compact, and upper third and middle third should be Similar, should I aim for 3 finger, 4 finger forehead, or something in the middle?
No, you actually have good facial 3rds.

You'd ideally want your lower3rd to be taller, while still maintaining a 4 finger forhead.

And have your midface be a the shortest facial 3rd, but not by too much.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 16834, ErbCel and 2 others

This is the ideal imo:
View attachment 1618660View attachment 1618663View attachment 1618665

You want a wide and projected frontal bone with a lowset browridge and projectiing supraorbitals. Square not short forehead is ideal, short forehead violates the law of facial thirds

View attachment 1618669View attachment 1618675View attachment 1618676

View attachment 1618670View attachment 1618672View attachment 1618671

Bruce wayne too
View attachment 1618673View attachment 1618674

View attachment 1618678View attachment 1618679

bruce wayne and superman from the comics seem to have small foreheads, i don't understand

You'd ideally want your lower3rd to be taller, while still maintaining a 4 finger forhead.

rip 2 finger lower third with 4 finger forehead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and Korea
bruce wayne and superman from the comics seem to have small foreheads, i don't understand
You seem to have a misconfusion

Tall Forhead does not mean wide temples, round hairline nw4

Simply meaning its tall relative to the rest of the face. It's an ideal nw0 squared hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and NicMaster
rip 2 finger lower third with 4 finger forehead
If it we're the other way around, you'd look like those morphs.

Not too bad lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii

Thanks your threads and answers are always helpful.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
If it we're the other way around, you'd look like those morphs.

Not too bad lol.
yea still my lower third is way too short 😢 surgery is necessary long term can't beard cope forever :feelsbadman:

• +1
yea still my lower third is way too short 😢 surgery is necessary long term can't beard cope forever :feelsbadman:
Are you really sure it's only 2 fingers bro?

I've seen your face lol, it has to be AT LEAST 3 fingers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
Hey man on paint 3rd i did the pixel measurement method, forehead height 38 pixels, middle third 44 pixels, lower third 45 pixels. Thoughts?

• Love it
Are you really sure it's only 2 fingers bro?

I've seen your face lol, it has to be AT LEAST 3 fingers.
ok just measured again and you're right,:lul: it's like almost 3 fingers so it's ok

• +1
Hey man on paint 3rd i did the pixel measurement method, forehead height 38 pixels, middle third 44 pixels, lower third 45 pixels. Thoughts?
This is fine, but ideally your middle 3rd would be the shortest, and the.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You seem to have a misconfusion

Tall Forhead does not mean wide temples, round hairline nw4

Simply meaning its tall relative to the rest of the face. It's an ideal nw0 squared hairline
is my forehead good? I am worried:feelswhy:
SmartSelect 20220402 182752 Gallery

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220402-182752_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220402-182752_Gallery.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Magnus_1994