Testosterone decreases height potential (Androgenmaxxers on suicide watch)

FreakkForLife

FreakkForLife

If i don't reply for a few days,don't worry ,I Wll
"It is concluded that adult height in tall boys may be effectively reduced by testosterone, that the results are best if treatment is started in early puberty, and that the suppressing effects on pituitary and testicular function are fully reversible."

What would happen now to Testosteronemaxxers and teenRoiders?

However I have some doubts,did they reduce their height because of Testosterone converting to high amounts of estrogen which fused their plates ?
Or did the external testosterone acted on androgen receptors in bones and accelerated the bone age?

Thoughts?
@chinpilled
@Bitchwhipper2
@TeenAscender
@AscendingHero
@Henry_Gandy
@SexuallyAbusive
@Wincel
@Extra Chromosome
@BearBoy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, metagross, GandyIsNormie and 6 others
water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, evap0 and gamma
Yeah thats why im 5'9

"It is concluded that adult height in tall boys may be effectively reduced by testosterone, that the results are best if treatment is started in early puberty, and that the suppressing effects on pituitary and testicular function are fully reversible."

However I have some doubts,did they reduce their height because of Testosterone converting to high amounts of estrogen which fused their plates ?
Or did the external testosterone acted on androgen receptors in bones and accelerated the bone age?

Thoughts?
@chinpilled
@Bitchwhipper2
@TeenAscender
@AscendingHero
@Henry_Gandy
@SexuallyAbusive
@Wincel
@Extra Chromosome
@BearBoy
This is why I'm 5ft8 and high t, hey least I have a big cock and thick stubble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 19865, DivineBeing and 2 others
@LooksOverAll said that taking estrogen can stop growth during puberty, he was wrong

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, BearBoy, gamma and 1 other person
Therefore, advancement in bone age at the onset of testosterone therapy did not impair final height, whereas it may increase height at onset of puberty, which is the major factor in final height.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Read the thread again dumbass.
ayo chill bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Therefore, advancement in bone age at the onset of testosterone therapy did not impair final height, whereas it may increase height at onset of puberty, which is the major factor in final height.
What the f does that mean?
Lol,they couldn't do a proper wording?

That's why zoomers are narrow with small wrists thin fingers smaller hands

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, M3R and DivineBeing
water is wet, anyone with half a brain would realize the extra t would aromatize to estrogen at an abnormally high level, prematurely closing your plates. however i dont think any teen sarm users realize this, because if they had a brain they wouldn't use sarms. if youre thinking about using roids as a teen you better be on an AI and you better have blood tests regualrly

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Im still injecting T at 6'1

I'm low T and short yay

What a beautiful existence🙂🙌🏽

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
already tall enough so testosteronemaxxing is not a problem for me I suppose.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RoundHouse and MaxillaMaxing
i aleardy made a thread about this

I possibly frame mog you it's just luck that fucked my t levels growing up @BearBoy

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
basically same type of experiment like your study but nothing happened to height
So,in that study test dosent increase height,so both studies contradict each other??😡

Thoughts?
@chinpilled
@Bitchwhipper2
@TeenAscender
@AscendingHero
@Henry_Gandy
@SexuallyAbusive
@Wincel
@Extra Chromosome
@BearBoy
Jew propaganda to make men less masculine.

Its
more T = more E = earlier closure

Its
more T = more E = earlier closure
That's what I think too.
But wouldn't taking AIs eliminate any possibility of more E?
Also i found this

Expression of ERα and ERβ in the human growth plate makes it possible that androgens also indirectly affect pubertal growth or epiphyseal closure via aromatization to estrogen [14,15].

I am searching about this on the net and i will report what i find?

Makes sense. Zoomers are incredibly tall, but also feminine. Seems like it correlates.

That's what I think too.
But wouldn't taking AIs eliminate any possibility of more E?
Also i found this

Expression of ERα and ERβ in the human growth plate makes it possible that androgens also indirectly affect pubertal growth or epiphyseal closure via aromatization to estrogen [14,15].
Idk wat you mean

Idk wat you mean
What I mean that a boy can have high test but just take AIs to prevent the high amount of test converting to Estrogen.
Taking AI alongwith having High test will prevent his growth plates from closing and would give him Androgenic benefits due to high T since According to my research till now androgens on itself has no effect on growth plate closure because I read about men with aromatase enzyme deficiency,their Estrogen levels in adulthood is <7pg/ml and they probably have high level of high amount of Test and DHT due to test not converting into Estrogen.:feelsyay:

What do u think of this?@TeenAscender

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
What I mean that a boy can have high test but just take AIs to prevent the high amount of test converting to Estrogen.
Taking AI alongwith having High test will prevent his growth plates from closing and would give him Androgenic benefits due to high T since According to my research till now androgens on itself has no effect on growth plate closure because I read about men with aromatase enzyme deficiency,their Estrogen levels in adulthood is <7pg/ml and they probably have high level of high amount of Test and DHT due to test not converting into Estrogen.:feelsyay:

What do u think of this?@TeenAscender
BRO MY DOG IS LICKING MY INNER THIGH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA:ROFLMAO:

by heightmaxxing u are risking androgenic development cuz aromatase deficient ppl dont really look more masculine even tho they have higher androgens

by heightmaxxing u are risking androgenic development cuz aromatase deficient ppl dont really look more masculine even tho they have higher androgens
And why is that?
Does estrogen play a role in Androgenic development?

water is wet, anyone with half a brain would realize the extra t would aromatize to estrogen at an abnormally high level, prematurely closing your plates. however i dont think any teen sarm users realize this, because if they had a brain they wouldn't use sarms. if youre thinking about using roids as a teen you better be on an AI and you better have blood tests regualrly
Kids listen to him

Now that testosterone signals to the body that you are a real man and that you must fight, it now spends its resources on muscles and power-hungry tasks to stop growth and survive.

And why is that?
Does estrogen play a role in Androgenic
Now that testosterone signals to the body that you are a real man and that you must fight, it now spends its resources on muscles and power-hungry tasks to stop growth and survive.
Wdym my brother?

High Testosterone in an unhealthy or stressed organism can easily turn into Estrogen

High T = High E
and High E = early plate closure
but it all comes down to genes anyways, if ur manlet ull stay manlet and if ur estrogenic and meant to be tall ull be tall
Tons of fatasses who are supposed estrogen factories end up being tall

basically same type of experiment like your study but nothing happened to height
So they mean that TRT didn't affect height and Trt Can help boosy height if teens are given TRT in the onset of puberty?

Last edited:
If you already have high testo, I don't know if lowering it will affect your height, but I think you don't have a chance after your body starts to get hairy.

Just imagine a study making 6'6 gigamoggers into regular 6'4 lanklets

The guys conducting The study should Be hanged by Their balls

they reduce their height because of Testosterone converting to high amounts of estrogen which fused their plates
This is what happens

I guess AI's are needed to an extent