Testosterone makes you AN OLD MAN - How test ACTUALLY ages you (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Testosterone is structurally similar to estrogen. So in this regard testosterone's "effects" are easily mixed up with estrogen's and vice-versa. Look at any "high T" guys and he either looks worn before he should, bloated/puffy/marshmallowmaxxed, or etc. It fucks you.

The similar way they both act is that test and estrogen both can contribute to swelling, bloat, etc. depending on the individual's sensitvity, fat, genes, etc. Only some guys can handle high dosed T for longer times, but in every guy the balance breaks if you can't find order.

But OTHER THAN THAT -- test -- being similar to estrogen -- also basically can activate the pituitary gland, i.e., increase growth hormones. And you think that's good until you have a swollen prostate, disgusting skin, bloat, water, shit heart, etc.

THIS mechanism is how it promotes "bone growth" in some -- by screwing with the gland that basically also causes heart disease, cancer, acromegaly, etc. The most truly masculine & youth aiding hormones are DHT, progesterone, T3, dopamine, low serotonin, etc.

SO it is because of this you see so many "classically manly" guys -- all of which LOOK OLD. In fact, show me a SUPER YOUTHFUL PRETTY BOY blasting gear. Heavy gear uses EXPIRE FAST -- usually less than 10 years before they start to look like old men beaten with penny bags.

Laid, Seid, etc. are all young and already looking old AF for their age -- so you think you'd do better than them with all the gear too/fucking with pituitary? These guys are sub 30 and already considering hopping off the big gear because it's starting to weigh on them.

Cliff notes:

TESTOSTERONE WILL ACTIVIATE THE PITUITARY IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IF YOU BLAST GEAR LIKE RETARDS ON HERE (500mg/week or more) when the reality is you can STILL GET BENEFITS from LOWER DOSES while MINIMIZING ANY BAD EFFECTS.

TESTOSTERONE -- BY BEING SIMILAR TO ESTROGEN -- CAN HAVE ALL OF THE SAME DAMAGING EFFECTS OVER TIME AS HIGH E CAN DO TOO. SO IT'S COPE TO TRY & BLOCK E WHILE TAKING T WHEN E WORKS LIKE HIGH T IN MANY CASES ANYWAYS.

TESTOSTERONE WILL CAUSE WRINKLING BY WAY OF GH INCREASE AND DRYING OF THE SKIN/COLLAGE BECAUSE GH MAKES TOO MUCH COLLAGEN WHICH IS WHAT AGES YOU (CONTRARY TO WHAT IDIOTS ON HERE THINK IT'S TOO MUCH COLLAGEN TURNOVER THAT AGES YOU). TEST AFFECTS COLLAGEN POSITIVELY AT FIRST, BUT OVER TIME IT WILL WRINKLE YOU/AGE YOU IF DOSED HIGH.

TESTOSTERONE IN TOO HIGH AMOUNTS THROW OFF OTHER HORMONES, PRECURSORS, YOUTH HORMONES (LIKE PROGESTERONE). SURE YOU CAN ADD PROGESTOSERONE TO TESTOSTERONE BUT IT'S LIKE PISSING ON A FIRE WHILE YOU KEEP FANNING THE FLAMES/ADDING LIGHTER FUEL. SO IT'S STUPID. YOU GOTTA KEEP EVERYTHING IN BALANCE/WORKING ORDER.

RECOMMENDATION:

Cycle DHT or SATURATED STEROIDS, along with low-dose T3 if needed.

DO NOT TAKE TESTOSTERONE IN LEVELS ABOVE 150/mg week MAX.

DO NOT TAKE TEST WITHOUT ADDING PROGESTERONE & T3/CAFFEINE

NEVER INJECT TESTOSTERONE/USE ESTERS (ONLY USE TEST BASE ORAL/TOPICAL) BECAUSE ESTERS HAVE PUFAS/CAUSE DAMAGE.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Agendum, beypazarisoda0 and 2 others
Laid, Seid, etc. are all young and already looking old AF for their age
they literally just look their age though.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, kokoszanel, buflek and 1 other person
E649F9A6 1CE5 454E 966C 4E79C7C3BAE7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 20704, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
TESTOSTERONE WILL CAUSE WRINKLING BY WAY OF GH INCREASE AND DRYING OF THE SKIN/COLLAGE BECAUSE GH MAKES TOO MUCH COLLAGEN WHICH IS WHAT AGES YOU (CONTRARY TO WHAT IDIOTS ON HERE THINK IT'S TOO MUCH COLLAGEN TURNOVER THAT AGES YOU). TEST AFFECTS COLLAGEN POSITIVELY AT FIRST, BUT OVER TIME IT WILL WRINKLE YOU.

So tretinoin is cope as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
  • +1
Larry wheels after he stop his steroid cycle look way younger
not really, he still looks just as ugly.

hard to compare someone that abused drugs to the extend he did with some fitness models who probably took mild shit and don't look out of their age bracket, I know many naturals who don't train at all that look much older.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
So tretinoin is cope as well?

Of course. Vitamin A is essentiall and/or beneficial but retards here think it's okay to use retinal/retonoids on their skin non-stop.

All that tret does is give you the plastic faggot look to your skin like Rob Lowe and his castrated, finasteride self have caused. It looks almost fake; porcelain like. True youthful skin doesn't have that gross, plastic-y look -- it just has good texture, low big pores, no wrinkle, etc.

If you wanna have good skin just have good digestion, good hormones/androgens (not necessarily high T), low serotonin, dopamine, good metabolism (able to feel energized, no brain fog, positive mood, feel a purpose in accomplishing your day, know when to relax), etc.

If you wanna look like a porcelain doll faggot freak then use tret regularly, sure, but that's not gonna do as much good as you think.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 22354, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Of course. Vitamin A is essentiall and/or beneficial but retards here think it's okay to use retinal/retonoids on their skin non-stop.

All that tret does is give you the plastic faggot look to your skin like Rob Lowe and his castrated, finasteride self have caused. It looks almost fake; porcelain like. True youthful skin doesn't have that gross, plastic-y look -- it just has good texture, low big pores, no wrinkle, etc.

Hmm. Tbh I've been on tret for around 4 months and it markedly improved my skin quality. But I'm weening myself off now since I want to be able to do laser treatments.

Hope its not gonna crash my skin too hard when I stop using it...

hard to compare someone that abused drugs to the extend he did with some fitness models who probably took mild shit and don't look out of their age bracket, I know many naturals who don't train at all that look much older.
BED94CAA A876 4E19 BEAE 291F2F51AA98

they literally just look their age though.

Find me an IRL candid of them then to contrast and compare. You really trust these model roid douches and their Photoshopped pics?

Have you not seen how incredibly ugly and/or worn out people look IRL when there's no filter, no lighting, no pose, no post-processing?

504881d0-93a8-11eb-9db1-2b85c85fbed2_1200_630.png

instagram-vs-reality-truth-behind-pictures-5cd913c281f03__700.jpg

I mean I know you're a moronic autist but at least show me some evidence of them "looking their age" with similar circumstances.

Many celebs fool you, they always "look young" until they get REALLY OLD because they hide behind smoke and mirrors or smoke and filters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
Testosterone is structurally similar to estrogen. So in this regard testosterone's "effects" are easily mixed up with estrogen's and vice-versa. Look at any "high T" guys and he either looks worn before he should, bloated/puffy/marshmallowmaxxed, or etc. It fucks you.

The similar way they both act is that test and estrogen both can contribute to swelling, bloat, etc. depending on the individual's sensitvity, fat, genes, etc. Only some guys can handle high dosed T for longer times, but in every guy the balance breaks if you can't find order.

But OTHER THAN THAT -- test -- being similar to estrogen -- also basically can activate the pituitary gland, i.e., increase growth hormones. And you think that's good until you have a swollen prostate, disgusting skin, bloat, water, shit heart, etc.

THIS mechanism is how it promotes "bone growth" in some -- by screwing with the gland that basically also causes heart disease, cancer, acromegaly, etc. The most truly masculine & youth aiding hormones are DHT, progesterone, T3, dopamine, low serotonin, etc.

SO it is because of this you see so many "classically manly" guys -- all of which LOOK OLD. In fact, show me a SUPER YOUTHFUL PRETTY BOY blasting gear. Heavy gear uses EXPIRE FAST -- usually less than 10 years before they start to look like old men beaten with penny bags.

Laid, Seid, etc. are all young and already looking old AF for their age -- so you think you'd do better than them with all the gear too/fucking with pituitary? These guys are sub 30 and already considering hopping off the big gear because it's starting to weigh on them.

Cliff notes:

TESTOSTERONE WILL ACTIVIATE THE PITUITARY IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IF YOU BLAST GEAR LIKE RETARDS ON HERE (500mg/week or more) when the reality is you can STILL GET BENEFITS from LOWER DOSES while MINIMIZING ANY BAD EFFECTS.

TESTOSTERONE -- BY BEING SIMILAR TO ESTROGEN -- CAN HAVE ALL OF THE SAME DAMAGING EFFECTS OVER TIME AS HIGH E CAN DO TOO. SO IT'S COPE TO TRY & BLOCK E WHILE TAKING T WHEN E WORKS LIKE HIGH T IN MANY CASES ANYWAYS.

TESTOSTERONE WILL CAUSE WRINKLING BY WAY OF GH INCREASE AND DRYING OF THE SKIN/COLLAGE BECAUSE GH MAKES TOO MUCH COLLAGEN WHICH IS WHAT AGES YOU (CONTRARY TO WHAT IDIOTS ON HERE THINK IT'S TOO MUCH COLLAGEN TURNOVER THAT AGES YOU). TEST AFFECTS COLLAGEN POSITIVELY AT FIRST, BUT OVER TIME IT WILL WRINKLE YOU/AGE YOU IF DOSED HIGH.

TESTOSTERONE IN TOO HIGH AMOUNTS THROW OFF OTHER HORMONES, PRECURSORS, YOUTH HORMONES (LIKE PROGESTERONE). SURE YOU CAN ADD PROGESTOSERONE TO TESTOSTERONE BUT IT'S LIKE PISSING ON A FIRE WHILE YOU KEEP FANNING THE FLAMES/ADDING LIGHTER FUEL. SO IT'S STUPID. YOU GOTTA KEEP EVERYTHING IN BALANCE/WORKING ORDER.

RECOMMENDATION:

NEVER INJECT TESTOSTERONE/USE ESTERS (ONLY USE TEST BASE ORAL/TOPICAL) BECAUSE ESTERS HAVE PUFAS/CAUSE DAMAGE.
is being old dimorphic? like not too old but like 30

• Hmm...
Have you not seen how incredibly ugly and/or worn out people look IRL when there's no filter, no lighting, no pose, no post-processing?
this goes for most people in their late twenties and early thirties, and most of them aren't on anything, they don't look particularly older than other laymen.

I have noticed that they often appear to have impurities in videos that aren't ever present on photos.

is being old dimorphic? like not too old but like 30

I don't think so, it's just that so many guys cope with "muh masculinity" and think looking like a sun-burnt frog with elderly wrinkles at age 40 is "masc" and "dom" because they're ugly and unappealing, so they go down this stressful road to look more "spent" when it's stupid.

You can certainly look masculine and baby faced at the same time, it's just that most guys are idiots and blast T/GH/etc. to look worn, or stress themselves out with gym &countless other shit in life rather than being chill, calm, what TRULY "masc" should mean -- like a lion, not a hyena.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
I don't think so, it's just that so many guys cope with "muh masculinity" and think looking like a sun-burnt frog with elderly wrinkles at age 40 is "masc" and "dom" because they're ugly and unappealing, so they go down this stressful road to look more "spent" when it's stupid.

You can certainly look masculine and baby faced at the same time, it's just that most guys are idiots and blast T/GH/etc. and look worn, or stress themselves out with gym and countless other shit in life rather than being chill, calm, and what TRULY "masc" should mean -- like a lion, not a hyena
idk i feel like some guys are better off taking roids depends of base if ur subhuman and 6 ft 3 you have nothing to lose rlly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Stop shilling for DHT derivatives. Its a looksmaxxing forum, not one to teach men how to prematurely go bald and get acne

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, flippasav, Sub0 and 3 others
''vitamin A'' is a toxin that lowers testosterone and deficiency in it does not exist, if you are healthy with high vitamin d levels you can handle some vit a in tret or in eggs but don't start eating liver and taking accutane

• Hmm...
hormonal balance is key, did by your body

Not sure - balding, if prone, plus acne (if acne-prone), plus prostate problems...

All BS btw. I've been on DHT for a while now and no balding, no acne, no prostate problems. Only feeling masc, stronger, no swelling, great mood, etc. If you fall for the DHT BS/anti DHT shills on here you may as well log off and go listen to what Redditards gotta say.
Stop shilling for DHT derivatives. Its a looksmaxxing forum, not one to teach men how to prematurely go bald and get acne

DHT is what makes a man a man, not muh test. Also many retards here try to blast T while lowering DHT, which is as retarded as it gets.

Keep being an anti-DHT shill. If anyone here still follows anything you've said then basically it is on them, I'm showing some guys the light here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ironjacket, LastGerman and GymCelNeckPill
genetics /thread

are duck eggs, goat milk and gelatin is good diet?

• +1
Citations: none

Told people to use dht, the balding hormone, for youthmax: yep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and GymCelNeckPill
All BS btw
Well, thanks to sensitivity to dht, rapidly got bald head and hairy body, never blasted, just naturally high. A lot of people have problems with prostate from dht, that's why finasteride was created originally. Blasting big doses as well as nuking to nil are both unwise decisions regarding to hormones.

All BS btw. I've been on DHT for a while now and no balding, no acne, no prostate problems. Only feeling masc, stronger, no swelling, great mood, etc. If you fall for the DHT BS/anti DHT shills on here you may as well log off and go listen to what Redditards gotta say.

DHT is what makes a man a man, not muh test. Also many retards here try to blast T while lowering DHT, which is as retarded as it gets.

Keep being an anti-DHT shill. If anyone here still follows anything you've said then basically it is on them, I'm showing some guys the light here.
Testosterone makes you handsome, DHT turns you bald, wrinkly, hairy and acne ridden past puberty, basically an ogre

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, ironjacket, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
I truly believe male sex hormones were evolutionarily programmed to be useful for only a brief period of time. For reproduction in youth and early adulthood. THATS IT. After that they are a detriment as far as aging and reproduction goes. Bc they render you less attractive to the opposite gender . Perhaps it’s a evolved mechanism so the next generation gets a chance to reproduce. I truly believe the best analogy for male hormones is a candle that burns fast. With more male sex hormones you look good but your good looks last for a shorter while. Meanwhile looking at a population like the Japanese they look worst compared to a 22 yr old white guy but since their candle is slow burning they get to look youthful for a longer time. I think evolution has designed it in such a way bc since they couldn’t compete while young, that they get to look young for a longer period of time to KEEP COMPETING at a chance at reproduction. It all makes sense.

Having average test and low dht is what needs to be accomplished. Since having either in high concentration signals your body to reproduce fast (the acquiring of which can be stressful hence why the orgasm is a release of anti stressing chemicals). Past the age of 22 both need to be reduced. But mainly dht since it causes hair cycle maturation (beard growth)and is responsible for decline in collagen. @Prettyboy is right.

I would advocate for no masturbation, mid intensity <30mins workouts to minimize cortisol release, eat healthy fats, no alcohol, perfect sleep, and anti-aging skincare (hydrated skin to prevent water loss and sunscreen for wrinkle prevention). Fin/Dut if you notice hairloss
Savings account for a facelift in mid 40s-50s
Copper peptides
Matrixyl
High humidity environment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: risque_dew, ThousandCuts, rand anon and 2 others
DBCB5DE3 4F9A 4134 89E9 83E09F2C7BD7

Remember this is what prime women find attractive.

Light dimorphism and YOUTH aka Above average prenatal test + amazing indicators of health.

YOUTH. Nothing signals health like YOUTH.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ThousandCuts and 2 others
Past the age of 22 both need to be reduced. But mainly dht since it causes hair cycle maturation (beard growth)and is responsible for decline in collagen. @Prettyboy is right.
This phenomenon is called antagonistic pleiotropy, it describes situations when a thing is beneficial during the growing part of human life but becomes a hindrance later on.

DHT is often used as a prime example of this;
It’s crucial during puberty to become a properly developed adult man, but later on in adulthood it mostly causes problems (balding, hairyness, wrinkles, prostate enlargement etc.)

And this is where the blackpill comes. It has been hypothesized that DHT does this because it acts as a intergenerational regulator of male intersexual competition. Shortly put, it makes you ready to breed women for a brief amount of time when you become fully developed after puberty is done; then it ruins your appearance so will you be kicked out from the meat market

The hypothesis is that by eliminating older males from sex who were struck by DHT’s looksminning effects (e.g. balding) , nature forces them to care for the next generation instead; by nurturing them, they can allow them to be more complex than any other animal. We humans are the only species in which grandfathers take part in child raising

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JL~, Fear, ThousandCuts and 1 other person
This phenomenon is called antagonistic pleiotropy, it describes situations when a thing is beneficial during the growing part of human life but becomes a hindrance later on.

DHT is often used as a prime example of this;
It’s crucial during puberty to become a properly developed adult man, but later on in adulthood it mostly causes problems (balding, hairyness, wrinkles, prostate enlargement etc.)

And this is where the blackpill comes. It has been hypothesized that DHT does this because it acts as a intergenerational regulator of male intersexual competition. Shortly put, it makes you ready to breed women for a brief amount of time when you become fully developed after puberty is done; then it ruins your appearance so will you be kicked out from the meat market

The hypothesis is that by eliminating older males from sex who were struck by DHT’s looksminning effects (e.g. balding) , nature forces them to care for the next generation instead; by nurturing them, they can allow them to be more complex than any other animal. We humans are the only species in which grandfathers take part in child raising

BINGO!!! And I think the same is consistent across women aswell since they lose most of their eggs by 35 (evolution might be regulating for genetic variance and wouldn’t allow too many babies from the same mother) and get hit with menopause at 50 (hormonal wreck, collagen destruction, essentially lose all sex appeal).

in a perfect world women would get socially castrated from sexual access aswell while being reminded/mocked for how unfit and unattractive they are by mid 30s but social media has given them a newfound unparalleled smv. Even then they seethe for younger women and come up with statements like “30 is the new 20” LOL.

Bc women intrinsically understand that them aging is equivalent to a guy that’s balding. I think to truly play around with the female ego and psyche they should be covertly called old whether playfully (gf/wife) or spitefully (any girl who gives you resistance in life— random girl at the bar, loudmouth coworker,). women and esp the female ego never forgets but it perfectly understands what you’re trying to convey. Calling a girl old is like calling a guy creepy. Just a socially adjusted way of calling the opposite gender ugly .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Sub0
God blessed me with high T but cursed me by being a coomer

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
test aging is literally reversible if you hop off

• JFL
Just max out high natty levels. Most natural test boosting methods are also anti-inflammatory and health promoting. There is a reason guys using roids age like shit but naturally masculine chads age fine.

Love this, high IQ post
I truly believe male sex hormones were evolutionarily programmed to be useful for only a brief period of time. For reproduction in youth and early adulthood. THATS IT. After that they are a detriment as far as aging and reproduction goes. Bc they render you less attractive to the opposite gender . Perhaps it’s a evolved mechanism so the next generation gets a chance to reproduce. I truly believe the best analogy for male hormones is a candle that burns fast. With more male sex hormones you look good but your good looks last for a shorter while. Meanwhile looking at a population like the Japanese they look worst compared to a 22 yr old white guy but since their candle is slow burning they get to look youthful for a longer time. I think evolution has designed it in such a way bc since they couldn’t compete while young, that they get to look young for a longer period of time to KEEP COMPETING at a chance at reproduction. It all makes sense.

Having average test and low dht is what needs to be accomplished. Since having either in high concentration signals your body to reproduce fast (the acquiring of which can be stressful hence why the orgasm is a release of anti stressing chemicals). Past the age of 22 both need to be reduced. But mainly dht since it causes hair cycle maturation (beard growth)and is responsible for decline in collagen. @Prettyboy is right.

I would advocate for no masturbation, mid intensity <30mins workouts to minimize cortisol release, eat healthy fats, no alcohol, perfect sleep, and anti-aging skincare (hydrated skin to prevent water loss and sunscreen for wrinkle prevention). Fin/Dut if you notice hairloss
Savings account for a facelift in mid 40s-50s
Copper peptides
Matrixyl
High humidity environment

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
Just max out high natty levels. Most natural test boosting methods are also anti-inflammatory and health promoting. There is a reason guys using roids age like shit but naturally masculine chads age fine.
Can you post these methods pls

Cliff notes:

RECOMMENDATION:

youthful prettyboy, nay, chad, blasting test and tren since 16/17 I believe, in the photo he is 25-26, looks normal to me and bigger than 99.9999% of the population, doesnt skip leg day, 188cm lmao

Attachments

• 3DDBF4DC-5AF9-4E61-BD78-64EF72A3BED9.jpeg
    3DDBF4DC-5AF9-4E61-BD78-64EF72A3BED9.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
youthful prettyboy, nay, chad, blasting test and tren since 16/17 I believe, in the photo he is 25-26, looks normal to me and bigger than 99.9999% of the population, doesnt skip leg day, 188cm lmao

These fitness guys all Shop their faces, they aren't idiots, they will hide any tiny signs of aging or etc. before they upload the pic if present.

You guys here think most guys outside are bluepilled but if you're a model, focus on looks, etc. then you are somewhat blackpilled at least.

These fitness guys all Shop their faces, they aren't idiots, they will hide any tiny signs of aging or etc. before they upload the pic if present.

You guys here think most guys outside are bluepilled but if you're a model, focus on looks, etc. then you are somewhat blackpilled at least.

lmfaooo, go to his YT Carlton Loth and see if you can videoshop a face multiple times or if he even cares enough when he is making training vids, we have ourselves a coper lol, the camera is HD and stays focused on him and shit 24/7, you would notice the aging and balding, he is under downlighting all the time

• Ugh..
lmfaooo, go to his YT Carlton Loth and see if you can videoshop a face multiple times or if he even cares enough when he is making training vids, we have ourselves a coper lol, the camera is HD and stays focused on him and shit 24/7, you would notice the aging and balding, he is under downlighting all the time

I just checked a vide on his YouTube from a YEAR AGO and this nigga is only 24-25-26 like you said and already has fucking crow's feet:

Oldnigg

Also looks too polished, he might even be wearing some very light bronzer or such around his cheeks, nose, forehead, etc.

Looks like your attempt backfired, bruh. You wanted to pass this roider off as "young for his age" but having crow's feet at 20 = aging sign.

Tell me with a STRAIGHT FACE that having that wrinkling that age isn't due to his stack fucking with his collagen/elastin fibers, go ahead.

Last edited:
I just checked a vide on his YouTube from a YEAR AGO and this nigga is only 24-25-26 like you said and already has fucking crow's feet:

View attachment 2115698

Also looks too polished, he might even be wearing some very light bronzer or such around his cheeks, nose, forehead, etc.

View attachment 2115705

Looks like your attempt backfired, bruh. You wanted to pass this roider off as "young for his age" but having crow's feet at 20 = aging sign.

Tell me with a STRAIGHT FACE that having that wrinkling that age isn't due to his stack fucking with his collagen/elastin fibers, go ahead.

what am I seeing and hearing, he is a chad, gets more girls than you and all your friends, he is taller than you, and bigger and has no acne, wtf is a crows feet bro you makin up shit or jus wafflin lmao

• JFL
Jfl it's the other way around, Testosterone gives you muscles and DHT ages you. People who blast gear for years end up wrinkly and aged as fuck BECAUSE OF THE ANDROGENICITY of the stuff they take. DHT is 5 times more androgenic than test.

This is why people on Dutasteride age so well. There's no androgenicity to age you. I'm personally running 200 test weekly with 1.5mg dut daily, and retin A a few times a week and my results have been great.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

This is not only a testosterone injection issue but a genetics issue.

Some people just don't age gracefully whereas others can pass for 25 at age 35.

Lots of people in the bodybuilding world simply have bad aging and facial genetics, no amount of tretinoin or fillers will make them look younger.

This is not only a testosterone injection issue but a genetics issue.

Some people just don't age gracefully whereas others can pass for 25 at age 35.

Lots of people in the bodybuilding world simply have bad aging and facial genetics, no amount of tretinoin or fillers will make them look younger.
a lot of them don't even try because they think skin care is feminine, absolute cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
looksmin.org

• Ugh..

Cliff notes:

RECOMMENDATION:

Opinion on anavar and proviron?

Holy nasalbridgepill.

Opinion on anavar and proviron?

Better than test and tren, unless you keep them both underdosed. Problem only may be too much saturation vs. methyl-steroid balance.

100/week of test and 50/week of tren is about the highest you should go for results -- will take 6+ months though + some sides.

The only "sides" you'd get from anavar and proviron if you go too high would be too low cortisol, if that's even a side-effect at all.

Too much test+tren will fuck your neuro/mittaz, promote swelling, promote cell division, increase GH, & bypass the youthful pheno.

Ask anyone about running tren and they'll tell you how terrible it is if you go above microdosing ... Test riders just often have shit metabolism and conceal it with testosterone since it works functionally the same as estrogen AKA a cocaine-like effect. Your strength can be your weakness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Unsh
Better than test and tren, unless you keep them both underdosed. Problem only may be too much saturation vs. methyl-steroid balance.

100/week of test and 50/week of tren is about the highest you should go for results -- will take 6+ months though + some sides.

The only "sides" you'd get from anavar and proviron if you go too high would be too low cortisol, if that's even a side-effect at all.

Too much test+tren will fuck your neuro/mittaz, promote swelling, promote cell division, increase GH, & bypass the youthful pheno.

Ask anyone about running tren and they'll tell you how terrible it is if you go above microdosing ... Test riders just often have shit metabolism and conceal it with testosterone since it works functionally the same as estrogen AKA a cocaine-like effect. Your strength can be your weakness.
How long do you recommend cycling anavar and proviron? I plan to do 8 weeks of anavar and proviron with 4 rest. I seek to avoid turning off.

I'm 16

Last edited:

that is the dumbest shit I've ever read. there is no world in which looksminning yourself on purpose makes any sense ever

just don't breed bro so you can beta cuck max? :feelskek: yeah bro balding helps with family cohesion :lul:
2750455_hairpill.png
same with acne. I've read the exact same shit. you have acne so you don't fuck too soon and end up not being able to raise the kid probably :feelskek: being truecel from acne is a GIFT :bigbrain:
m_usat2_c112f001.png
628469d73edd2e4e5512701b0f47d359.jpg

:pepefrown:

that is the dumbest shit I've ever read. there is no world in which looksminning yourself on purpose makes any sense ever

just don't breed bro so you can beta cuck max? :feelskek: yeah bro balding helps with family cohesion :lul:
2750455_hairpill.png
same with acne. I've read the exact same shit. you have acne so you don't fuck too soon and end up not being able to raise the kid probably :feelskek: being truecel from acne is a GIFT :bigbrain:
m_usat2_c112f001.png
628469d73edd2e4e5512701b0f47d359.jpg

:pepefrown:
Dht makes your dick big during puberty and it turns you an incel after it. Not all things are equally beneficial at all ages