Testosterone/roids will NEVER help a boycel/underdeveloped TRUE incel

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
When people speak of the inject method they have an average man in mind -- ~5'10", 7.5+ inch hands, medium face, averageness/ratios, etc.

But the problem is ... They then aren't imagining the person trying to use roids to "ascend" AKA bug eyed, tiny skulled, baby handed/baby framed subhuman. We often froget that a lot of advice we pass around here is NOT just supposed to be for HTNs....

After fully-grown no boycel with 6.5 inch girl hands, 5.5 inch wrists, 16 inch bideltoid, size 8 shoes and zero jawline/cheekbones will gain anything but some silly muscles which will only look highly ridiculous on a babycel/underdeveloped looking incel that -- although fully grown -- has NO FUCKIN' BONES/FRAME. With shit frame and face, where will the roids halo you? Muscle on a baby frame? JFL

Teststerone is SUPERB for a normie with averageness, medium frame, etc. because it can take it to the top of his game AKA he HAS some skin in the game. He has his foot IN THE DOOR already even if barely, but he's still got some kind of a base to improve upon.

But now imagine some subhuman with garbage frame, shit face, shit bones/no breadth/no size to his skeleton, lackluster soft features, etc. Do you picture him suddenly blowing up in to a high SMW guy? Even a HTN? Do you think a guy like this -- which is a good stereotype of an incel -- is going to benefit from injecting? He's already in the worst base possible where roids will barely take him up....

depositphotos_228004616-stock-photo-thin-guy-poses-workout-gym.jpg

I mean benefit from life quality, not just if he can lift 30 more lbs. on his bench or can look slightly less puny (although still ugly AKA an ogrecel).

Face it fellas ... for the REAL incels, not the half-decent normies, the inject method is going to be HIGHLY disappointing. Roids are cope unless you're MTN at average height (PSL 4.5+) or LTN face but tall with some frame potential/muscles to "fill you in" (PSL 4+ still)

FAX. Debate me on this. Either MTN all across the board minimum, or LTN face but over 6'1" maybe ... Then MAYBE you have a shot at RTT or something meaning you have some STARTING POINT that favors some CHANGE that improves you AKA not an uglycel bastard

But some otherwise average height, shit framed, shit faced guy with bird bones and zero frame on roids? That's a waste of everyone's time ... Full stop, nigga. People often forget that you're handing out advice to both HTNs+ and incels, but it ain't the same place......

Like all "looksmaxxin" advice, roids are for MTNs+/normies that are decent and/or at least tall and can "fill out" and look good....

The advice is NEVER intended for: framecels, averageheightcels, facecels/maxillacels, handcels, feetcels, boycels, harmonycels, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, thecel, joseph and 4 others
7F9E2E1B AF68 4C71 B537 B429364A81FB
Cope

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Corleone and Deleted member 19036
I am a boycel. As a 40 yo KHHV people ask me if I am of legal age. I look like 16. People are shocked when they hear my real age.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PolishBateman, thecel, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others
I am a boycel. As a 40 yo KHHV people ask me if I am of legal age. I look like 16. People are shocked when they hear my real age.
that's the good lord keeping you looking young trying to buy you time so that you can still pull a hot girl who is 16 (who also thinks you are 16)

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and reborn
loox went from truecel to chad w roids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 20704, callisto and 1 other person
All it’s gonna do is fuse your plates and turn you into a stunted cuck

When people speak of the inject method they have an average man in mind -- ~5'10", 7.5+ inch hands, medium face, averageness/ratios, etc.

But the problem is ... They then aren't imagining the person trying to use roids to "ascend" AKA bug eyed, tiny skulled, baby handed/baby framed subhuman. We often froget that a lot of advice we pass around here is NOT just supposed to be for HTNs....

After fully-grown no boycel with 6.5 inch girl hands, 5.5 inch wrists, 16 inch bideltoid, size 8 shoes and zero jawline/cheekbones will gain anything but some silly muscles which will only look highly ridiculous on a babycel/underdeveloped looking incel that -- although fully grown -- has NO FUCKIN' BONES/FRAME. With shit frame and face, where will the roids halo you? Muscle on a baby frame? JFL

Teststerone is SUPERB for a normie with averageness, medium frame, etc. because it can take it to the top of his game AKA he HAS some skin in the game. He has his foot IN THE DOOR already even if barely, but he's still got some kind of a base to improve upon.

But now imagine some subhuman with garbage frame, shit face, shit bones/no breadth/no size to his skeleton, lackluster soft features, etc. Do you picture him suddenly blowing up in to a high SMW guy? Even a HTN? Do you think a guy like this -- which is a good stereotype of an incel -- is going to benefit from injecting? He's already in the worst base possible where roids will barely take him up....

I mean benefit from life quality, not just if he can lift 30 more lbs. on his bench or can look slightly less puny (although still ugly AKA an ogrecel).

Face it fellas ... for the REAL incels, not the half-decent normies, the inject method is going to be HIGHLY disappointing. Roids are cope unless you're MTN at average height (PSL 4.5+) or LTN face but tall with some frame potential/muscles to "fill you in" (PSL 4+ still)

FAX. Debate me on this. Either MTN all across the board minimum, or LTN face but over 6'1" maybe ... Then MAYBE you have a shot at RTT or something meaning you have some STARTING POINT that favors some CHANGE that improves you AKA not an uglycel bastard

But some otherwise average height, shit framed, shit faced guy with bird bones and zero frame on roids? That's a waste of everyone's time ... Full stop, nigga. People often forget that you're handing out advice to both HTNs+ and incels, but it ain't the same place......

Like all "looksmaxxin" advice, roids are for MTNs+/normies that are decent and/or at least tall and can "fill out" and look good....

The advice is NEVER intended for: framecels, averageheightcels, facecels/maxillacels, handcels, feetcels, boycels, harmonycels, etc.
Wait, 7.5 inch wrists are average. Why is my wrist circumference 4.5 inches then? Brutal!

• +1
Reactions: klip11

WTF is a feetcel? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
SO TRUE. SOMETHING DUMB FUCKING IDIOTS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. IF YOU'RE UNDERDEVELOPED YOU NEED TO FUCKING END YOUR LIFE ASAP IF YOU AREN'T ABLE TO SOMEHOW FUCKING FIX IT.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
All it’s gonna do is fuse your plates and turn you into a stunted cuck
I was 6’ at 16 now i’m 6’5 id happy change those 5 inches for being 16 and injecting

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704, Deleted member 22126 and MakinMogReturns
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns

Screenshot 20221020 104515 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
that's the good lord keeping you looking young trying to buy you time so that you can still pull a hot girl who is 16 (who also thinks you are 16)

Yeah I thought the same. Maybe there is a God who realizes I am mentally stuck at 16 so he wants to give me a second chance. Maybe I should looksmax and try to get some 18 year olds.

I'm 25 and have a body of a 17 year old lol wtf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and thecel

Hop on hgh asap for my friends lol

lowkey legit thread tbh

That could be good a lot of 40 year old guys look absolute shit becouse of aging

Feet size/frame/height/wrist size/ets… have to be taken together as an average. Many people will have tall height, good frame, masc face, but small feet or some other combination just because of genetics. Just because one or two metrics are low doesn’t mean you have low prenatal t or something.

Also main benifit of roiding is bieng lean/more dymorphic. But most people will just destroy their health and become bloated ogres