That one meme of black women seething at white women after being mogged

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
GDCg3lUWIAAu  Z

GDMJ4ggXgAArSPH

Why is it so funny to me?
I hate both white women AND black women but it's still hilarious how much more subhuman black foids are

If you have any more photos like those, post them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, hdkddjdbddjdb, yeeyeeslayer and 12 others
@VenatorLuparius

IMG 20240107 222909

Cringe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, dimorphism, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
the kid ones are always the most brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, aspiringexcel, dimorphism and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, dimorphism, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
View attachment 2660307
View attachment 2660308

I hate both white women AND black women but it's still hilarious how much more subhuman black foids are

it’s crazy how even a 5/10 white woman looks like a 7 once next to 5/10 black women. They even try wearing coloured wigs to try and look whiter but it looks even worse. This is why the deathnics here need to stop complaining about the racepill . the racepill is 1000 times worse for women then it is for men. All women of colour are jealous of white women one way or another

Attachments

• IMG_6115.png
    IMG_6115.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, LooksOrDeath, Erik-Hexum and 9 others
View attachment 2660307
View attachment 2660308

They look at white girls as competition for black men. Trust me, black foids would love nothing more if black men suddenly stopped being attracted to white foids.

It's bad enough if a black foids husband/boyfriend cheats on her. But if he cheats on her with a white foid, that goes double. It goes triple if he leaves her for said white foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Kristin, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
lol

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and dimorphism
Manchelle Obama

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and HeightPilledum
over for black women

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, HeightPilledum and 7zyzz7
Shit coloring black is masculine therefore good game

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BitchBoy and 7zyzz7
Keep barking for our kweens

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 21278 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 7zyzz7, BitchBoy and 1 other person
it’s crazy how even a 5/10 white woman looks like a 7 once next to 5/10 black women. They even try wearing coloured wigs to try and look whiter but it looks even worse. This is why the deathnics here need to stop complaining about the racepill . the racepill is 1000 times worse for women then it is for men. All women of colour are jealous of white women one way or another
They look at white girls as competition for black men. Trust me, black foids would love nothing more if black men suddenly stopped being attracted to white foids.

It's bad enough if a black foids husband/boyfriend cheats on her. But if he cheats on her with a white foid, that goes double. It goes triple if he leaves her for said white foid.
The disparity is so crazy that even a white Becky with good coloring/pheno can compete with a darkskin Stacylite, impossible to have high SMV when you’re darker than Fitz 4 as a foid jfl, even black foids themselves are well aware of their predicament of cuz of that they have to cope and seeth about higher SMV black guys usually going for lightskins, snowbunnies, and other ethnic foids

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
The disparity is so crazy that even a white Becky with good coloring/pheno can compete with a darkskin Stacylite, impossible to have high SMV when you’re darker than Fitz 4 as a foid jfl, even black foids themselves are well aware of their predicament of cuz of that they have to cope and seeth about higher SMV black guys usually going for lightskins, snowbunnies, and other ethnic foids
Dark skin doesn't failo black men if he has good bones. But it failos women

• +1
Reactions: murdah, try2beme and Kamui
Grew up in Detroit around all black people. All the schools I went to were all black and when they are no white girls around, dark skin black girls are jealous of light skinned black girls. My mom said when she was in highschool back in the 70s, some dark skin girls jumped this light skinned girl in the bathroom and cut her face with a razor because they were jealous of her appearance.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Chintuck22, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Grew up in Detroit around all black people. All the schools I went to were all black and when they are no white girls around, dark skin black girls are jealous of light skinned black girls. My mom said when she was in highschool back in the 70s, some dark skin girls jumped this light skinned girl in the bathroom and cut her face with a razor because they were jealous of her appearance.
Common sheboon behavior

• +1
Reactions: xeyt, zharupodrugu and klip11
Common sheboon behavior
Yep, all of my gfs growing up except for one have either been lightskin/mulatto or Latina, I only ever dated 1 fully black girl, one vanta black Haitian in HS caught onto this and tried to write me off as a colourist because of it

The funny thing is foids act as if they don’t do the same thing with lightskin me lol, look at any instagram page that shows off “pretty” kids and try to see if you see any vanta black nappy headed kids there? You don’t, all you see usually are light to caramel skin babies with coloured eyes, not to mention lightskin men have always been the beauty standard for years and darkskin men have just recently got an SMV boost, black love is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and klip11
High smv black girls do the same thing though I think blacks just hate themselves

High smv black girls do the same thing though I think blacks just hate themselves
Naw high SMV black girls usually just go for Tyrone’s and statusmaxxed black guys like pro athletes or celebrities etc, high SMV black girls can’t go for white HTNs cuz as I said before even a high SMV black foid gets fogged by a white Becky with good pheno/coloring ESPECIALLY if said white foid has a good body

• +1
Reactions: murdah and klip11
Not a sheeboon lover, but I don’t think Michelle Obama is seething over some random white chick

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Cope black queens fog, they're high appeal

Infinite SMV vs infinite SMV

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Not a sheeboon lover, but I don’t think Michelle Obama is seething over some random white chick
Yeah it’s just taken out of context lol, she’s just looking back at her

Naw high SMV black girls usually just go for Tyrone’s and statusmaxxed black guys like pro athletes or celebrities etc, high SMV black girls can’t go for white HTNs cuz as I said before even a high SMV black foid gets fogged by a white Becky with good pheno/coloring ESPECIALLY if said white foid has a good body
Almost every high status black woman is with a white man lol Serena Williams the most high status female athlete is with a white guy. Black women want white men they don’t even want black guys anytime a black girl has enough smv to date out unless she’s a hood rat she does

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
Almost every high status black woman is with a white man lol Serena Williams the most high status female athlete is with a white guy. Black women want white men they don’t even want black guys anytime a black girl has enough smv to date out unless she’s a hood rat she does
I could make that same comparison for high status black men saying that they’re all with white women (not true)

Usually when black foids say they want white men it’s cuz they’re tired of getting pumped and dumped by Tyrone’s or they seen another sheboon dating some pinkoid and her getting treated right and think that they can do the same but they are then immediately humbled

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Probably the worst type of women in term of style. They have no taste at all. Everything exagarated to absolute + masculine behaviour.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, HeightPilledum and Xangsane
They are extremely self-aware. 2nd and 3rd comments are from pajeetas

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
They are extremely self-aware. 2nd and 3rd comments are from pajeetas
View attachment 2660828View attachment 2660829

Twitter had a field day with this one
GGGwXb bQAArWHV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back