The amount of people who have small/recessed chins is insane

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I’m in New York City and about 7/10 guys have a small/recessed chin. Highest PSL I’ve seen was probably a 6.5 tbh. I heightmog easily 90% of the guys here being 6’2 with shoes as well.

I have a good chin, but small mandible. Good/average mandible and shit chin is far better to have.

This is op for reference

Attachments

• B71DD7F9-98C9-4FFF-A783-7FBBD86E9789.jpeg
    B71DD7F9-98C9-4FFF-A783-7FBBD86E9789.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 46
I have a good chin, but small mandible. Good/average mandible and shit chin is far better to have.
Disagree. You can sometimes work with a narrow mandible. Just look at Orb. You cannot however, work with a recessed chin.

Disagree. You can sometimes work with a narrow mandible. Just look at Orb. You cannot however, work with a recessed chin.
I did not say narrow, I said small. His mandible is fine.
Orb is over rated ASF. He has top tier eye area and thats all.
I think people mistake what a chin is...

I’ve seen both plenty of times here. It’s really pick your poison tbh. Personally, I’d rather have a small/recessed chin and good jaw than the other way around. Chin work is a lot less invasive than jaw work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I notice that stronger chins are more common in older people. This is across all races, men and women alike.

The younger generations have underdeveloped chins. Even if they have good jaws, their chins aren't that strong and don't protrude much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I notice that stronger chins are more common in older people. This is across all races, men and women alike.

The younger generations have underdeveloped chins. Even if they have good jaws, their chins aren't that strong and don't protrude much.
I’ll see if that lines up to what I see when I’m walking around. How old are you talking? 50-60? 60+?

I’ll see if that lines up to what I see when I’m walking around. How old are you talking? 50-60? 60+?
Yeah. People who are 50+ tend to have stronger more forward chins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
that's what happens when you hang around niggers, gooks and other mud colored variety