The Authoritative Tinder RACE HIERARCHY Thread

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
I have done countless experiments with myself and other randoms and this is my unbiased observation. I barely use 7 P/S/L MM's with a few exceptions, for the most part I find randoms and use them for an accurate depiction of how their phenotype would fare IRL. Firstly, masculine (DOM) guys outperformed pretty boys across every race on Tinder. Of course the top 0.001% pretty boys can slay, but for the most part DOM wins. Physique and frame are incredibly important in securing slays on Tinder, myself and @ArabIncel have noted huge increases in matches whenever a shirtless picture was added to the profile.

1) DOM white chads perform the best. Highest quality matches as well as the most matches. The gap is closing, but they still have the edge.

2) DOM Arab/Latino/Ethnic (West Asian/Pakistani) Chads outperformed black chads in quantity and very similar match rate as the Latino chad with a similar demographic of girls that were into him.

2) Latino Chads usually have heavy european admixture and perform as well as the ethnic chad.

3) Black chads can get higher quality in certain locations and had more DTF girls than the ethnic. Slightly lower quantity than the ethnic/white chad, but honestly it is negligible. I'm excluding mulatto's because they would probably perform better than white chads.

GAP

4) I have never tried a Dravidian chad, but @ArabIncel has run countless experiments with dark skinned Indians and they don't do that well. Probably a similar match rate as the East Asian chad, but more racial variation.

5) East Asian chads can match with other Asians, but have a hard time matching high quality girls outside their race. Most girls aren't DTF either.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Gaia262, turkproducer and 16 others
Med is at the top.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moneymaxerr, Deleted member 3526, turkproducer and 6 others
Cope
Black Chads slay
Should of used BouncyFunctions pictures next time

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Chadeep
Cope
Black Chads slay
Should of used BouncyFunctions pictures next time
They all slay, even the dravidian and gook can get slays off tinder, albeit at a lower frequency.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671 and Chadeep
4)

4)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I have done countless experiments with myself and other randoms and this is my unbiased observation. I barely use 7 P/S/L MM's with a few exceptions, for the most part I find randoms and use them for an accurate depiction of how their phenotype would fare IRL. Firstly, masculine (DOM) guys outperformed pretty boys across every race on Tinder. Of course the top 0.001% pretty boys can slay, but for the most part DOM wins. Physique and frame are incredibly important in securing slays on Tinder, myself and @ArabIncel have noted huge increases in matches whenever a shirtless picture was added to the profile.

1) DOM white chads perform the best. Highest quality matches as well as the most matches. The gap is closing, but they still have the edge.

2) DOM Arab/Latino/Ethnic (West Asian/Pakistani) Chads outperformed black chads in quantity and very similar match rate as the Latino chad with a similar demographic of girls that were into him.

2) Latino Chads usually have heavy european admixture and perform as well as the ethnic chad.

3) Black chads can get higher quality in certain locations and had more DTF girls than the ethnic. Slightly lower quantity than the ethnic/white chad, but honestly it is negligible. I'm excluding mulatto's because they would probably perform better than white chads.

GAP

4) I have never tried a Dravidian chad, but @ArabIncel has run countless experiments with dark skinned Indians and they don't do that well. Probably a similar match rate as the East Asian chad, but more racial variation.

4) East Asian chads perform well with other Asians, but have a hard time matching high quality girls outside their race. Most girls aren't DTF either.
Top thread if you included pics

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, BackFromTheMogging, GigaMog and 2 others
Examples of Chads with pics would be better tbh

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Nosecel
Examples of Chads with pics would be better tbh
Then the thread will devolve into nitpicking each of the chads. I have done that before and that is always how it goes down on .me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Chadeep
1. white

4. bbc
5. ethnic
6. gook
7. indian

Mulatto > White?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
1. white

4. bbc
5. ethnic
6. gook
7. indian

I'm starting to think a good percentage of this site is gay referring to blacks as "bbc". I'm sure they would perform very well on grindr.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, PjSon, FutureMogger and 9 others
"2) DOM Arab/Latino/Ethnic (West Asian/Pakistani) Chads outperformed black chads in quantity and very similar match rate as the Latino chad with a similar demographic of girls that were into him."

No.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 4671, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: s3-s3, TheMewingBBC, Chadelite and 5 others
yes but kpop fans are ugly

keep barking for whites
"Of the top 5% most attractive faces, 74% were mixed race." Dr Michael Lewis explained the motivation for the study: "Previous, small scale, studies have suggested that people of mixed race are perceived as being more attractive than non-mixed-race people. "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5393
yes but kpop fans are ugly

keep barking for whites
Keep Barking For Gooks Chris Wu Mogs With His 187cm height. Mirin @Yoyome99 :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Moggy
"Of the top 5% most attractive faces, 74% were mixed race." Dr Michael Lewis explained the motivation for the study: "Previous, small scale, studies have suggested that people of mixed race are perceived as being more attractive than non-mixed-race people. "

those studies mean shit and also a White girl being with an ethnic is a huge stigma.

ive seen studies where shoulder width is more important than face jfl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I didn't know Pakichads beat Tyrones.

• JFL
those studies mean shit

ive seen studies where shoulder width is more important than face jfl
Agreed only anecdotes on incel forums matter. Studies from world renown scientists is ethnic cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Sikkunt23, Mateusz74 and 4 others
Your looks matter most stop coping about race this only makes a slight bit of sense because higher proportion of white men are gl. Won't help any incels feel better/worse about themselves

cope thread

as per usual from this guy

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 5393, Chadeep and 1 other person
I didn't know Pakichads beat Tyrones.
Tyrone gets more DTF girls as I mentioned in the OP, but simply going by matches the ethnic has a higher match rate.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Mateusz74, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Agreed only anecdotes on incel forums matter. Studies from world renown scientists is ethnic cope.
Chad's compete among themselves these guys won't understand this.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Tyrone gets more DTF girls as I mentioned in the OP, but simply going by matches the ethnic has a higher match rate.
Its over for BBC worshippers

Who gets more high quality matches Tyrone or Chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Who gets more high quality matches Tyrone or Chadpreet
Highly location dependent. Anyone who has done any experiments or spoofed themselves to other locations can attest to that.

Nah this cant be fr
@Blackout.xl
I cant accept this

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Blackout.xl
who sponsored those "scientists" ?

So shoulder width is more important than face?

Nah this cant be fr
@Blackout.xl
I cant accept this
Black chads got tons of DTF girls to slay, what is so hard to accept? That a 6~ P/S/L ethnic can get slighty more matches than a 6 P/S/L black

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1553
Black chads got tons of DTF girls to slay, what is so hard to accept? That a 6~ P/S/L ethnic can get slighty more matches than a 6 P/S/L black
Can’t accept that bro

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Keep crying for my Boy @Tellem--t Mogs entire forum with GigaTryone Frame.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Chadelite, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
I know exactly what study you're referencing and I assure you it didn't come to that conclusion. You're going off the misinterpreted shit post someone made on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Chadelite, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Chad's compete among themselves these guys won't understand this.
Truth.
Chads are a race of their own

Hrithik Roshan has more in common with a Mediterranean Chad then he does with the average pajeet in India.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Chadeep
I know exactly what study you're referencing and I assure you it didn't come to that conclusion. You're going off the misinterpreted shit post someone made on this forum.
"Overall, broad shoulders as compared to the hips were the most important factor in attractiveness ratings, accounting for 79.6 percent of the variation in these rankings, the study found. Penis size and height accounted for 6.1 percent and 5.1 percent, respectively."

muscular, vascular arms are way more important than shoulder width jfl

Height is 5% and shoulder width is 80%?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Chadeep
"Overall, broad shoulders as compared to the hips were the most important factor in attractiveness ratings, accounting for 79.6 percent of the variation in these rankings, the study found. Penis size and height accounted for 6.1 percent and 5.1 percent, respectively."

Keep coping when a Tyrone with 24 inch bildeltoid takes your girl away.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

The very next paragraph

The effects of the three traits on relative attractiveness were not independent because of correlational selection (all P < 0.013) [“B” in Table 1]. Controlling for height, there was a small but significant difference in the rate of increase in relative attractiveness with penis size for a given shoulder-to-hip ratio (Fig. 3A). More compellingly, after controlling for shoulder-to-hip ratio, greater penis size elevated relative attractiveness far more strongly for taller men (Fig. 3B).

• +1
Truth.
Chads are a race of their own
View attachment 357991
Hrithik Roshan has more in common with a Mediterranean Chad then he does with the average pajeet in India.
Lol yea. Chad's Don't care about average pajeets or white normies they care About getting mogged by Chadpreet Tyrone Chaddam lol.

• +1
He still has a weak face. He doesn't have the med phenotype.

The med pheno has more facial width. His face is narrow.
Brutal.
Really shows you how much of a hailo light skin colour is for an indian.

• +1
Brutal.
I think his pheno is Gracile Indid. That's why he has some Medittaranid features.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 399
Brutal.
Yeah lets not conflate having light skin with being med.

This guy is an example of the med pheno:

As you can see, his face is much "stronger" than this:

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and SubhumanCurrycel
I think his pheno is Gracile Indid. That's why he has some Medittaranid features.
Can you guess my pheno? I'll pm you.

• +1
light skin (not pale) mogs tan skin if you have dark hair. Tan skin makes you look more ethnic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399