THE DEVASTATING SCAPULA-SHOULDER PILL - THIS HAS DESTROYED MY LIFE ⚠

thick neck looks better

Read every single word

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
This is indeed right, i have a very fucked up scapula but broad clavicles its fucked me

This is indeed right, i have a very fucked up scapula but broad clavicles its fucked me
[SIZE=5]balding17yomanletcel[/SIZE]
Broke-free from Jewish matrix

- Really bro, can you elab more on how you did that ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and balding17yomanletcel
[SIZE=5]balding17yomanletcel[/SIZE]
Broke-free from Jewish matrix

- Really bro, can you elab more on how you did that ?
Taking 125mg EOD testosterone everyday brother. 💪

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Chintuck22
U just ruined my day fuck you. How on earth can i get wide shoulders

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, goat2x and Chintuck22
Chestbrah doesn't have an amazing physique lol

He could have one but he doesn't. You nerds emphasise fundamentally on the shoulders' frame which is fair enough and legit and I get it and it is the most crucial element to everything, but at the end of the day you still need to get all the other things in place and if you look at the rest of his physique outside of his chest and shoulders, it screams dumb meathead that doesn't;'t know how to workout in the gym.
its because he's narrow as fuck and gets framemogged by women. How does someone with v shaped clavicles target their workout regimes so that they don't look like chestbrah as depicted in this post? He looks very crunched up and compressed instead of looking broad and wide which is how he would have looked with straight clavicles.

its because he's narrow as fuck and gets framemogged by women. How does someone with v shaped clavicles target their workout regimes so that they don't look like chestbrah as depicted in this post? He looks very crunched up and compressed instead of looking broad and wide which is how he would have looked with straight clavicles.

Are we talking about the same guy?

Post his picture topless.

Yo shit I just googled Chestbrah lol

I thought this was some other guy on the forum we were talking about. Not this roided dude.

My shoulders are above average? idk if it matters but, 14-18 % bf i guess

Attachments

• 28511618_990798577745361_200990407_n.jpg
    28511618_990798577745361_200990407_n.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 65482613_2220873904869147_1565125042310742016_n.jpg
    65482613_2220873904869147_1565125042310742016_n.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 78
  • 65250745_2396118963742041_1466904178247860224_n (1).jpg
    65250745_2396118963742041_1466904178247860224_n (1).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
hahahah finally its back

• +1
hopefully doesnt get deleted again

• +1
High IQ. I’ve been saying this shit forever and people here deny and cope

• +1
my fav thread of urs ngl that was deleted. Nice its back

• Love it
Holy fuck the IQ of this thread blew my mind tbh, idk why this forum hasn't come up with this until now. My dad has incel clavicles but a huge frame despite barely any muscle mass, it makes so much sense that he probably has big scapulas.

• +1
Holy fuck the IQ of this thread blew my mind tbh, idk why this forum hasn't come up with this until now. My dad has incel clavicles but a huge frame despite barely any muscle mass, it makes so much sense that he probably has big scapulas.
InCollage 20201213 161657147 01

Screenshot 20201213 213205 YouTube

What are your thoughts on doing exercises that place constant stress on the scapula's and when the muscle gets stronger the resting posture is stronger, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law

Probably cope idea, genetics
Don't do that

Roided gymeceling and clavicle osteotomy is the only way to increase clavicle size.

Your theory will work but 90% of your total clavicle size finishes developing till the age 12, so no it doesn't works.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Don't do that

Roided gymeceling and clavicle osteotomy is the only way to increase clavicle size.

Your theory will work but 90% of your total clavicle size finishes developing till the age 12, so no it doesn't works.
I meant for scapula size not clavicles, my clavicles look chad compared to that chestbrah image

damn I wish I knew that the clavicle growth plates were still open until 25
I'd have been doing hercules holds and reeves shrugs in every gym session, too late now tho.

LET ME BE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND TELL YOU THAT FRAME IS IMPORTANT

IT'S almost AS EQUIVELENT AS THE HEIGHTPILL

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

NOW ONCE I DREW YOUR ATTENTION, LET'S BEGIN

The traditional "Muh frame doesn't matter" is a BULLSHIT

View attachment 729041

^^ Which Jimson has more sex - [ISPOILER]THE ONE ON THE RIGHT[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 729043View attachment 729044

^^ Which BBC is living more happier life = [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT ONE OF COURSE[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 729048

^^ Which guy do you think is overall more successful in life - [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT FUCKING ONE[/ISPOILER]

It is very important for men to be tall, wide framed, and heavy (due to bone mass and muscle mass).

View attachment 729068View attachment 729076

Being a lightweighted twink will extremely reduce your General Fighting success, superior chads will be easily able to lift you up and slam you down to the ground

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But "muh hard work and dedication"...

View attachment 729082

Chestbrahs Frame Looks like shit next to jeff's one, his clavicles have the width of his head, his shoulders are compressed on his ribcage, you can easily spot his below average Frame under all These muscles

Most People typically rely on that bro science that wide shoulders are simply caused by wide clavicles, which is half-way true,
But the important factor which makes their shoulders so Broad are their scapulas. which brings us to scapula - pill section.

SCAPULA - PILL

(Neither @Sergeant knows how to fix double spoiler problem, it's a xenforo issue)
Kim freire for example doesn't has extreme wide clavicles, but he has a enormous wide Scapula which extends well above his horizontal ribcage width
View attachment 729107View attachment 729121
The shape and the lateral projection of the Scapula is determined by your genetics, mostly it's determined by the androgen receptor exposure and their Density/sensitivity.

- The lateral projection of the glenoid cavity aka the neck is the most important part, if this part is laterally narrow along with a sloped Humerus Insertion then the shoulders will look like they are literally compressed on the ribcage

Although the "slopedness" is in 90% of cases more related to The clavicle shape, every chad has 1 Thing in common: Straight clavicles or at least relatively straight clavicles, it's not even the actual width of the clavicles but the straightness which is important. Thus brings us to clavicle insertions section.

CLAVICLE INSERTIONS (Angulation)
Straight clavicles determine how Broad/squarish and straight in General your shoulders will look

View attachment 729226

Incels have usually horrible feminine short curved V shaped clavicles, this does not only makes the shoulders look sloped, it also results in a horizontal narrow chest Insertion, a chest muscle insertions which grows downward rather than laterally outwards.

One of the WORST incel traits you can imagine, a roundish horizontal narrow U shaped chest insertion

It's such a typical gymcel trait, it Looks totally un-dimorphic and unmasculine, like 2 Forward projecting sagging tits

View attachment 729136

Compared to a godly chaddish horizontal wide square chest

View attachment 729140

Lets imagine 2 guys with the same biacromial breadth, one with square and one with sloped shoulders, the one with the square shoulder will look optically and objectively wider after he gained the same amount of mass because his Deltoid projection goes straight sideways and not diagonally upwards like on a cripple

But if you have sloped shoulders, Increasing your Deltoid size will consequently increase the slopedness of your shoulders

View attachment 729162

It just Looks ugly and silly, it's not only a incel trait, it's a total neotenous-feminine trait

A mature male Body is supposed to be straightly framed by the shoulders/arms

View attachment 729165

FINAL CONCLUSION
The angulation of your shoulders/clavicle along with the length of your neck determine whetever you will be seen as a naturally unathletic Coping gymcel or as a natural athletic chad with a huge sex appeal

View attachment 729215View attachment 729216View attachment 729219View attachment 729220View attachment 729223

THIS IS WHAT PRIME JB'S WANT!!!!. They dont care About your utterly roided/bloated and sloped 22 Inch bideltoid when chad Comes into the room with his genetically superior non gymcelled 25 Inch square-shoulder bideltoid with a biacromial breadth of 23 inches

DOES GYMECELING HELP ?
The answer is: YES, BUT only if you have relatively straight clavicles/squarish shoulders to begin with

View attachment 729258

Zyzz, David Laid, Jon Skywalker etc. all These guys had relatively Broad and straight clavicles to begin with which why they looked so aesthetic after they gained several Pounds of muscle

Deluded normies Always use These 3 guys as a example that anyone can max his Frame simply by going to the gym, but almost no one Pays Attention to the fact that all These 3 guys already had a very impressive clavicular/shoulder structure to begin with which allowed them a straight lateral Deltoid projection

... AND REMEMBER

View attachment 729239
View attachment 729242View attachment 729243View attachment 729249View attachment 729253

Funny thing that’s when my posture worsened I had more sloped shoulders. I basically fixed it. Maybe it’s also posture too

Is ness man a framecel

Honestly, you can never know your true natural muscular potential until you reach it. So your starting point may be really skinny but that doesn't mean that the end result will be weaker than another man who started more muscular.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
3F2F75D8 2CB8 4E3C A313 1FA1520CDD28

cope chalamet is a slayer despite twink frame

my clavicles are completely straight

damn I wish I knew that the clavicle growth plates were still open until 25
I'd have been doing hercules holds and reeves shrugs in every gym session, too late now tho.
what are those exercises I'm 17

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and PrisonMike

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

View attachment 729041

^^ Which BBC is living more happier life = [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT ONE OF COURSE[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 729048

^^ Which guy do you think is overall more successful in life - [ISPOILER]THE RIGHT FUCKING ONE[/ISPOILER]

It is very important for men to be tall, wide framed, and heavy (due to bone mass and muscle mass).

Being a lightweighted twink will extremely reduce your General Fighting success, superior chads will be easily able to lift you up and slam you down to the ground

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 729082

Chestbrahs Frame Looks like shit next to jeff's one, his clavicles have the width of his head, his shoulders are compressed on his ribcage, you can easily spot his below average Frame under all These muscles

Most People typically rely on that bro science that wide shoulders are simply caused by wide clavicles, which is half-way true,
But the important factor which makes their shoulders so Broad are their scapulas. which brings us to scapula - pill section.

SCAPULA - PILL

(Neither @Sergeant knows how to fix double spoiler problem, it's a xenforo issue)
Kim freire for example doesn't has extreme wide clavicles, but he has a enormous wide Scapula which extends well above his horizontal ribcage width
The shape and the lateral projection of the Scapula is determined by your genetics, mostly it's determined by the androgen receptor exposure and their Density/sensitivity.

- The lateral projection of the glenoid cavity aka the neck is the most important part, if this part is laterally narrow along with a sloped Humerus Insertion then the shoulders will look like they are literally compressed on the ribcage

Although the "slopedness" is in 90% of cases more related to The clavicle shape, every chad has 1 Thing in common: Straight clavicles or at least relatively straight clavicles, it's not even the actual width of the clavicles but the straightness which is important. Thus brings us to clavicle insertions section.

Straight clavicles determine how Broad/squarish and straight in General your shoulders will look

View attachment 729226

Incels have usually horrible feminine short curved V shaped clavicles, this does not only makes the shoulders look sloped, it also results in a horizontal narrow chest Insertion, a chest muscle insertions which grows downward rather than laterally outwards.

One of the WORST incel traits you can imagine, a roundish horizontal narrow U shaped chest insertion

It's such a typical gymcel trait, it Looks totally un-dimorphic and unmasculine, like 2 Forward projecting sagging tits

View attachment 729136

View attachment 729140

Lets imagine 2 guys with the same biacromial breadth, one with square and one with sloped shoulders, the one with the square shoulder will look optically and objectively wider after he gained the same amount of mass because his Deltoid projection goes straight sideways and not diagonally upwards like on a cripple

But if you have sloped shoulders, Increasing your Deltoid size will consequently increase the slopedness of your shoulders

View attachment 729162

It just Looks ugly and silly, it's not only a incel trait, it's a total neotenous-feminine trait

View attachment 729165

FINAL CONCLUSION
The angulation of your shoulders/clavicle along with the length of your neck determine whetever you will be seen as a naturally unathletic Coping gymcel or as a natural athletic chad with a huge sex appeal

View attachment 729215View attachment 729216View attachment 729219View attachment 729220View attachment 729223

THIS IS WHAT PRIME JB'S WANT!!!!. They dont care About your utterly roided/bloated and sloped 22 Inch bideltoid when chad Comes into the room with his genetically superior non gymcelled 25 Inch square-shoulder bideltoid with a biacromial breadth of 23 inches

DOES GYMECELING HELP ?
The answer is: YES, BUT only if you have relatively straight clavicles/squarish shoulders to begin with

View attachment 729258

Zyzz, David Laid, Jon Skywalker etc. all These guys had relatively Broad and straight clavicles to begin with which why they looked so aesthetic after they gained several Pounds of muscle

Deluded normies Always use These 3 guys as a example that anyone can max his Frame simply by going to the gym, but almost no one Pays Attention to the fact that all These 3 guys already had a very impressive clavicular/shoulder structure to begin with which allowed them a straight lateral Deltoid projection

... AND REMEMBER

View attachment 729239
View attachment 729242View attachment 729243View attachment 729249View attachment 729253

Finally got it back up.
Reread it atleast 4 times.
Good work man

• +1

View attachment 729041

View attachment 729048

View attachment 729082

SCAPULA - PILL

View attachment 729226

View attachment 729136

View attachment 729140

View attachment 729162

View attachment 729165

FINAL CONCLUSION

DOES GYMECELING HELP ?

View attachment 729258

... AND REMEMBER

View attachment 729239View attachment 729242View attachment 729243View attachment 729249View attachment 729253

efron have v clavicles?

I cannot help but lol at how wrong this is from an anatomical standpoint. The sternoclavicular joint is the same in every person, medial part of the clavicle articulates with the manubrium sterni. What is different is the shape and length of the clavicle bone itself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Danish_Retard, klamus and 3 others
technically it should be possible as growth plates are still open

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
I cannot help but lol at how wrong this is from an anatomical standpoint.
Why so much negativity? You literally has the only negative things to say, but i've put so much effort into making the thread, photoshoping the pictures, and finding the information... Just ignore the thread and find a reason to call me out i guess

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I don't disagree with anything you said in the original post. However, the conclusions some are drawing seem warranted.

Is this really a shock to anyone? It's like yeah, the ideal body is the ideal body. I mean, don't you think you'll find all kinds of things that differentiate the .01% of male bodies? That seems obvious to me.

The conclusion some are drawing is that gymmaxxing is hopeless unless you have the frame of Jeff Seid.

Is chestbrah better off looking like he does? Or would his life be exactly the same if he was a fat normy fuck?

I rest my case.

GET YOUR ASS TO THE GYM.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Danish_Retard, Julius and 5 others
I don't disagree with anything you said in the original post. However, the conclusions some are drawing seem warranted.

Is this really a shock to anyone? It's like yeah, the ideal body is the ideal body. I mean, don't you think you'll find all kinds of things that differentiate the .01% of male bodies? That seems obvious to me.

The conclusion some are drawing is that gymmaxxing is hopeless unless you have the frame of Jeff Seid.

Is chestbrah better off looking like he does? Or would his life be exactly the same if he was a fat normy fuck?

I rest my case.

GET YOUR ASS TO THE GYM.
I said that in my next post:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
I said that in my next post:

Yeah I know. You have really good takes from what I’ve seen. I was addressing the dudes who were thinking they should rope due to their shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Chintuck22

View attachment 729041

View attachment 729048

View attachment 729082

SCAPULA - PILL

View attachment 729226

View attachment 729136

View attachment 729140

View attachment 729162

View attachment 729165

FINAL CONCLUSION

DOES GYMECELING HELP ?

View attachment 729258

... AND REMEMBER

View attachment 729239View attachment 729242View attachment 729243View attachment 729249View attachment 729253

This would only be a prob if u have srsly narrow shoulders but as long as ur avg frame I don’t see a big deal

This explains why my frame is decent. Half my frame is just the scapula extending past the clavicles. Since my clavicles are relatively straight and my scapula is also straight i look broad. But I disagree about the ribcage part. Even if you have mogger god frame, if your rib cage is equally large and god-tier along with large lats it will still look like collapsing on the rib cage is occurring. Michael Phelps is an example. His frame makes is nearly as good as jeff seid but Phelps is pure natty (olympics are brutal with testing so phelps has to be clean) but we still see collapsing on his ribcage due to god tier lung and ribcage size
Screen Shot 2021 01 16 at 12708 PM

Last edited:
This explains why my frame is decent. Half my frame is just the scapula extending past the clavicles. Since my clavicles are relatively straight and my scapula is also straight i look broad. But I disagree about the ribcage part. Even if you have mogger god frame, if your rib cage is equally large and god-tier along with large lats it will still look like collapsing on the rib cage is occurring. Michael Phelps is an example. His frame makes is nearly as good as jeff seid but Phelps is pure natty (olympics are brutal with testing so phelps has to be clean) but we still see collapsing on his ribcage due to god tier lung and ribcage size
View attachment 932214
streamlined head
small hydro-dynamic penis

It's like this guy was designed in a lab to be the perfect swimmer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 2729
Life fuel when your shoulders have pct :feelskek: