THE DEVASTATING SCAPULA-SHOULDER PILL - THIS HAS DESTROYED MY LIFE ⚠

View attachment 1198824View attachment 1198826

Frame and height are both cope. 6'4" doesn't make you any more attractive than 5'11". If a girl is giving you IOIs, it's because of your face.
No, I know guys who are ugly in the face but muscular (some of which are not even ripped) who found it extremely easy to attract women, just because of their physique.

You have no idea how manly big muscles really are, and the same thing goes for height; it just makes you look more manly when you have those things.

I don't have the most good looking face but I easily mog guys who are shorter than me, even when the girl is only 5 foot 4 in height. So women can tell the difference between 5 foot 11 and 6 foot 4.

You made an assumption without any proof to back it up, while I have real experience that proves it and not all of it is even my own.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and volcelfatcel
No, I know guys who are ugly in the face but muscular (some of which are not even ripped) who found it extremely easy to attract women, just because of their physique.

You have no idea how manly big muscles really are, and the same thing goes for height; it just makes you look more manly when you have those things.

I don't have the most good looking face but I easily mog guys who are shorter than me, even when the girl is only 5 foot 4 in height. So women can tell the difference between 5 foot 11 and 6 foot 4.

You made an assumption without any proof to back it up, while I have real experience that proves it and not all of it is even my own.
Thoughts on this sentiment @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: berlin.1969, Biiyo03, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person

I'm 6'5" barefoot and 225 lbs and am KHHV, even with a 5/10 face. If the theories on this site about height and muscles are true, I should be living a Chad lifestyle as I'm top 1% height and top 5% body. You have an above average face so girls are attracted to you because of your face, not your height.

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member and Deleted member 9568
I'm 6'5" barefoot and 225 lbs and am KHHV, even with a 5/10 face. If the theories on this site about height and muscles are true, I should be living a Chad lifestyle as I'm top 1% height and top 5% body. You have an above average face so girls are attracted to you because of your face, not your height.
Like I said many times, looks aren't everything. You still have to go out often and to the right places and you still need to talk to women, they will never approach you unless you live in a country or city where women do that or you go to places where women approach men more often.

To live a Chad lifestyle, you have to go out to bars and clubs at a minimum of 2 nights per week, and you have to be able to talk to women when you go out. Unlike what normies will tell you though, it's not all about self confidence, it's mostly your social skills and flirting abilities that matter, so if you're socially handicapped, even with good looks and confidence, you will fail.
However, social skills can get better over time as you gain experience with talking to new people, and the same thing applies to succeeding with women, this is how some PUAs who were really average in looks (like Roosh V) were able to have lots of success with women.

I don't have an above average face. My jaw surgery made me go from ugly to average looking, but with my height, it put me as above average.

Honestly, if you had been going out at least 2 nights per week to bars and clubs since you were able to do it, and if you had had the balls to approach women to talk to them, you would already have gotten laid with many women and you eventually would have found a really good girlfriend (if that is what you want).

The main problem with the internet is that there is often advice that contradicts itself:

1 - Pickup artists tell you to go out to approach and talk to women, while the black pill tells you to not even try.
2 - Guys go out to bars and clubs and manage to get laid with ease while there are news articles, youtube videos and blogs telling men to not meet women in bars and clubs.
3 - Many people on the internet recommend to train each muscle group once a week with crazy high amounts of volume while some guys on youtube recommend to train all muscle groups 3 times per week with lower volume.
4 - Some guys claim that you can build muscle without getting strong as a natural while others claim that you can't separate strength and size.
5 - Tradcon youtube channels recommend men to get married as early as possible and claim it is the key to happiness, while men's rights activists and MGTOW claim that it is the complete opposite and that it leads to financial trouble and unhappiness.
6 - Normies will tell you that it doesn't matter what you major in in college while wiser people will tell you that there is such a thing as worthless degrees that you need to avoid getting.
7 - Some guys on looksmax will claim that if you're not Chad you need to give up, while other guys will claim that if you're not Chad, you still need to focus on becoming the best version of yourself.

I could go on and on. The best way to avoid misinformation is to logically think about everything that you read and come up with your own conclusions based on experience and what seems to make the most sense, because with so many contradicting beliefs, it is impossible to believe everything all at once.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, spongebob, Deleted member 15787 and 2 others
Like I said many times, looks aren't everything. You still have to go out often and to the right places and you still need to talk to women, they will never approach you unless you live in a country or city where women do that or you go to places where women approach men more often.

To live a Chad lifestyle, you have to go out to bars and clubs at a minimum of 2 nights per week, and you have to be able to talk to women when you go out. Unlike what normies will tell you though, it's not all about self confidence, it's mostly your social skills and flirting abilities that matter, so if you're socially handicapped, even with good looks and confidence, you will fail.
However, social skills can get better over time as you gain experience with talking to new people, and the same thing applies to succeeding with women, this is how some PUAs who were really average in looks (like Roosh V) were able to have lots of success with women.

I don't have an above average face. My jaw surgery made me go from ugly to average looking, but with my height, it put me as above average.

Honestly, if you had been going out at least 2 nights per week to bars and clubs since you were able to do it, and if you had had the balls to approach women to talk to them, you would already have gotten laid with many women and you eventually would have found a really good girlfriend (if that is what you want).

The main problem with the internet is that there is often advice that contradicts itself:

1 - Pickup artists tell you to go out to approach and talk to women, while the black pill tells you to not even try.
2 - Guys go out to bars and clubs and manage to get laid with ease while there are news articles, youtube videos and blogs telling men to not meet women in bars and clubs.
3 - Many people on the internet recommend to train each muscle group once a week with crazy high amounts of volume while some guys on youtube recommend to train all muscle groups 3 times per week with lower volume.
4 - Some guys claim that you can build muscle without getting strong as a natural while others claim that you can't separate strength and size.
5 - Tradcon youtube channels recommend men to get married as early as possible and claim it is the key to happiness, while men's rights activists and MGTOW claim that it is the complete opposite and that it leads to financial trouble and unhappiness.
6 - Normies will tell you that it doesn't matter what you major in in college while wiser people will tell you that there is such a thing as worthless degrees that you need to avoid getting.
7 - Some guys on looksmax will claim that if you're not Chad you need to give up, while other guys will claim that if you're not Chad, you still need to focus on becoming the best version of yourself.

I could go on and on. The best way to avoid misinformation is to logically think about everything that you read and come up with your own conclusions based on experience and what seems to make the most sense, because with so many contradicting beliefs, it is impossible to believe everything all at once.
You're above average facially. Probably 6.5-7/10. I've been rated 5/10 on this site and you jaw and hair mog me to oblivion.

It just Looks ugly and silly, it's not only a incel trait, it's a total neotenous-feminine trait
Its a gypsy trait lmfao:lul:

White power and heil hitler

What kind of surgeons do scapula or clavicle lengthening?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Dude just get plastic surgery then TF you waiting for

Dude just get plastic surgery then TF you waiting for
$25k for jaw implants and then end up looking like an Eppley meme.

Idk dude well what do you have to lose? You’re not getting laid either way right now.
$25k for jaw implants and then end up looking like an Eppley meme.

The Gorilla in my pfp and in the post is this guy:

Georgian Water Polo player who looks like a silverback Gorilla

Grant Gustin (The Flash) has a body transformation with the smallest frame that I have ever seen:

View attachment 1198808

Meanwhile, there is Henry Cavill:

View attachment 1198809

However, width is not that important to look like you lift while wearing clothes, because if you are extremely narrow, your muscular potential is still the same as a wider guy but for every small muscle insertion, you will have more thickness.
This means that the smallest your chest insertion is, the thickest it can be, and the same applies to all the other muscle groups in your body also.

So being wide is not an essential thing, unless you have a very specific idea in mind.

Saying that women prefer taller men is true, but saying that women prefer wider men is very inaccurate, you can only say that women prefer muscular men, and in that case, everybody can benefit from getting muscular.
Your argument doesn't make sense. If that were true, shorter guys would be preferred because their muscles are thicker, due to shorter bones. Frame matters, width matters, especially for aesthetics. Not so much if your goal is to impress your bros with your strength

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Your argument doesn't make sense. If that were true, shorter guys would be preferred because their muscles are thicker, due to shorter bones. Frame matters, width matters, especially for aesthetics. Not so much if your goal is to impress your bros with your strength
No, height is a completely different thing altogether.

What I meant is that every tall guy is different. For example, I am 6 foot 4 and I have a short torso with longer legs, so when I sit next to people I look like the same height as everyone else, but when I stand up, that is when they realize how tall I really am.

So muscle insertions have nothing to do with your height, and everything to do with your frame. But there is no specific perfect frame.

The only thing that you can say is that taller men have a bigger frame because they can build more muscle because they can weigh more.
For example, when I was 160 lbs, I was really skinny, and even now at 180 lbs, I am still quite skinny. But for a shorter guy of 5 foot 10, at 180 lbs, he would be much bigger, because his muscular potential is smaller because his frame is smaller.

The taller you are, the bigger your frame. The rest all comes down to muscle insertion points, which can make muscles look bigger or smaller.

What you also don't understand is that a 16 inch arm on a tall guy will look tiny compared to a 16 inch arm on a shorter guy, but the taller guy has the advantage because he is tall.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Also, strength doesn't just impress men, it also matters to women. As a natural, your level of muscle mass will always be proportional to your strength, so when women see a muscular man, they are attracted to what his muscles represent: Strength and masculinity. Not just the muscles themselves.

In contrary to what you might think, past a certain point, more muscle mass isn't necessarily better. You don't need to look like the rock to reap the benefits of being muscular when trying to attract women, you just need to look muscular and ripped enough that it shows whether you have a shirt on or not. There is no perfect physique except if you're competing in bodybuilding. But women are not pro-bodybuilding judges, so their beauty standards for physique are much lower than the judges.

So it doesn't matter if you have a below average frame for bodybuilding, because if your goal is to attract women, just getting a muscular ripped physique will be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
No, height is a completely different thing altogether.

What I meant is that every tall guy is different. For example, I am 6 foot 4 and I have a short torso with longer legs, so when I sit next to people I look like the same height as everyone else, but when I stand up, that is when they realize how tall I really am.

So muscle insertions have nothing to do with your height, and everything to do with your frame. But there is no specific perfect frame.

The only thing that you can say is that taller men have a bigger frame because they can build more muscle because they can weigh more.
For example, when I was 160 lbs, I was really skinny, and even now at 180 lbs, I am still quite skinny. But for a shorter guy of 5 foot 10, at 180 lbs, he would be much bigger, because his muscular potential is smaller because his frame is smaller.

The taller you are, the bigger your frame. The rest all comes down to muscle insertion points, which can make muscles look bigger or smaller.

What you also don't understand is that a 16 inch arm on a tall guy will look tiny compared to a 16 inch arm on a shorter guy, but the taller guy has the advantage because he is tall.
Exactly!! That's what I'm saying, being taller gives you a greater potential to build muscle simply because you have a bigger frame.

For the same exact reason, having a WIDER frame allows you to build more muscle compared to another person with the same height. Just think about it, who do you think is gonna build more muscle in his lifetime given equal effort, diet and training? A guy with a huge ribcage like Steve Reeves or a framecel with a tiny ribcage?

Height and (bone/frame) width are actually very similar in how they impact your perceived size and muscular potential.

There are literal studies that say that your maximum arm size is correlated with your wrist size, I could see the same thing applied to our ribcages, clavicles and ankles.

Also, I understand exactly what you mean about tall people's disadvantages when it comes to bodybuilding, because I'm 193-195 cm tall as well. We need to eat more and more years of training, but the results will eventually show.

Also, strength doesn't just impress men, it also matters to women. As a natural, your level of muscle mass will always be proportional to your strength, so when women see a muscular man, they are attracted to what his muscles represent: Strength and masculinity. Not just the muscles themselves.

In contrary to what you might think, past a certain point, more muscle mass isn't necessarily better. You don't need to look like the rock to reap the benefits of being muscular when trying to attract women, you just need to look muscular and ripped enough that it shows whether you have a shirt on or not. There is no perfect physique except if you're competing in bodybuilding. But women are not pro-bodybuilding judges, so their beauty standards for physique are much lower than the judges.

So it doesn't matter if you have a below average frame for bodybuilding, because if your goal is to attract women, just getting a muscular ripped physique will be enough.
I partially agree, you can build a physique that can attract girls with average genetics and even below average genetics if you work out for years with good diet and training. Unless you have bottom 5% genetics for bodybuilding there is hope.

However, you cannot deny that a guy with good genetics and a good frame is gonna need much less time and effort to look good and build a good body, it's just the way it is.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
This pill destroyed me, hopefully my frame is passable but its rope fuel regardless. It truly was over in the womb for some people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Mongrelcel
Being taller does not give you a bigger frame. Most male models would get framemogged by short powerlifters built like rhinos.

Ed Coan(short powerlifter) has a wrist and hand size the same as the one much taller than him.
Screenshot 20210630 0804212

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JosephGarrot123 and volcelfatcel
It's literally genetics, my bideltoid is like 22-23 inches and I don't even work out, and ate fast food all my life. I have most of my genetics from my dad, giving me high prenatal t. Maybe it has something to do with him working in labor all his life with his huge hands and wrists, idk.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member
Intresting

• Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Unless you have a below average frame, it doesn't really help you that much with attracting women. It's a bonus, but not anywhere near as much as height and face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 5786
How would you rate my frame, guys?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

some tips from the king Steve Reeves

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
good study jfl tbh:
Male subjects' ratings were unaffected by breast size
it's misogynistic to rate w*men:soy:
female subjects showed slight negative evaluation of large breast
just cope your femcel subhumanity away :forcedsmile:

:feelswhy:

Last edited:
How would you rate my frame, guys?

good frame. You already have the V taper. Most of the guys you see with the mogger ascensions have the V taper frame before they started working out.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Thank God I have decent frame and good shoulders, else it would be over

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
Unless you have a below average frame, it doesn't really help you that much with attracting women. It's a bonus, but not anywhere near as much as height and face.
Problems begin when you don't have any of the "main traits" needed, so you try to cope with wrist size and frame and realize you can't even do that

Also, there is just something about small wrists and narrow frame that just makes you feel like less of a man, even if you had a male model face and you'd get mogged by a manlet with massive frame and wrists you'd still feel bad. There's just something primal about it

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion
Problems begin when you don't have any of the "main traits" needed, so you try to cope with wrist size and frame and realize you can't even do that

Also, there is just something about small wrists and narrow frame that just makes you feel like less of a man, even if you had a male model face and you'd get mogged by a manlet with massive frame and wrists you'd still feel bad. There's just something primal about it
I guess you're right. I think it's more of a mental thing, though.

My brother is very jealous of my frame, he tells me all the time. He has never had problems with women, though.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Most of the "large" guys I've known have a flat chest and a bad definition. They usually end bad quickly.
I knew I would be a framecell when I was 12/13, thus I swam a lot then started light bb/biking around 16.
It worked very well with girls ;=)
And this is a life gain that you'd better improve over the years (6 days workout per week full body targeting large muscle groups 6to8 sets every session for 1 month then 2 weeks rest)
This is a long-life experience I share here.

nowadays even our tap water is full of estrogen.
Not surprisingly men are becoming less masculine with narrow shoulders and less attractive, transgenderism is on rise with 400% peaks, and finally high E abominations with wide hips like myself are born

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Not surprisingly men are becoming less masculine with narrow shoulders and less attractive, transgenderism is on rise with 400% peaks, and finally high E abominations with wide hips like myself are born

View attachment 1328357
are you sure you dont have klinefelters or something?

View attachment 1328357
that's not true.
men with wide hips always existed
here is gigachad high prenatal T Marlon Brando

Maksim Tesak (very high T russian dude)

most men with wide hips always going to have this skinny fat look unless they roid

are you sure you dont have klinefelters or something?
and Klenifelter syndrom has nothing to do with this btw

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
are you sure you dont have klinefelters

klinefelter is a chromosomic disorder in which the patient has an extra X chromosome.
My chromosomes were measured before birth and they are the right number

Also my estrogen level is OK in the bloodwork

• +1

Stephen James got a very underrated transformation with roids. Yea scapula pill/shoulder insertion is more imporant than clavicle length. Stephen didn't have the clavicle length but u can see his shoulder insertions were good from the start. You are fucked if you have tiny delts. Ofc good insertion and clavicle length is what you should have. Those guys that you posted are still in the minority there are many guys with good clavicle length but bad scapula/shoulder insertion.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
JFL at thinking girls would autistically analyse Chestbrah’s clavicle length

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
JFL at thinking girls would autistically analyse Chestbrah’s clavicle length

This thread gives us the anatomical explanation of why Shoulders of Chestbrah look worse visually than the shouders of Jeff Seid

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Uglybrazilian, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
@badg96 brutal

We have similar frame, average clavicle width but slim waist. That's ideal if you're gymeceling, cause your shoulder belly is longer and therefore you can add lot of muscles to your frame !
This guy mogs you to oblivion on shoulder width. U are not same jfl

i just measured my frame again and it's 16 inches..

How the fuck should i live for the next 30 years

you cant even get a legal euthanasia in this shitworld
You dont look 16 inches, ure bigger imo

Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This thread gives us the anatomical explanation of why Shoulders of Chestbrah look worse visually than the shouders of Jeff Seid
This is irrelevant thought because girls wouldn’t autistically compare like this. Chestbrah’s chest/shoulders are universally extremely good and girls would love it, that’s all that matters.

This kind of autistic comparison isn’t good for mental health.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Chadethnic101