The hottest girl I have ever known....

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
The hottest girl I have ever known IRL is being dicked down regularly by the sons of millionaire chads. These guys are high class asf and have pedigree and well known names. They aren't even 8+/10. Just robust chadlites with millions of dollars (trust fund) and PEDIGREE. High class is so fucking important man. You cant classmaxx tbh. Its innate. Indians know about it (caste) and are based on classes.

These guys' parents just bribe the schools with gifts so their child passes every exam JFL. I am tempted to post her pics tbh. She is literally perfect body. I am talking about 10/10 no cope body and a very nice face (8/10). She is also high class.
Its over. Also has a sexy high class name tbh.

Legit she wore this once and I was mesmerized for life. I can remember that day like yesterday. Perky asf ass. jfl.

SUICIDEFUEL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
That's why its moneymaxx or rope. Moneymaxx then everyone will be licking your asshole trying to get a piece of the hair.

The more high class/rich a whore is, the more pleasure I take from violating it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
No lol. I don't want you inkels hitting her up JFL.
The more high class/rich a whore is, the more please I take from violating it.
Me too. I have a fetish of defiling high class women and spoiling them for whites. The more innocent and pure the better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome

Me too. I have a fetish of defiling high class women and spoiling them for whites. The more innocent and pure the better.
Why would i hit her up, Im not a thirsty curry

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Double teaming queen elizabeth?

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel

Dumb innocent women are a nice fetish, I dont care if they are humungous but god damn it when they are innocent.

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Which ivy league school does the kid go to. One of the HYP? And what do the parents do? Finance or tech?

I god, what I would do to her
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

understandable
Strangely I have never fapped to her. Even though she is hot asf. Literal 10/10. She is so unachievable it is too fantastic to fap to ygm
Which ivy league school does the kid go to. One of the HYP? And what do the parents do? Finance or tech?
Idk but some fancy shit hole. IDK what her parents did but she her parents drove luxury/supercars and picked her up everyday
I god, what I would do to her
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
View attachment 36519
understandable
If it is any consolation. She looks like this . I didn't know girls this hot existed. Then I realized they did..... for gigachads and high pedigree chads. I have been on nofap for a week and I can't a boner when I look at perfection tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Strangely I have never fapped to her. Even though she is hot asf. Literal 10/10. She is so unachievable it is too fantastic to fap to ygm

Idk but some fancy shit hole. IDK what her parents did but she her parents drove luxury/supercars and picked her up everyday

If it is any consolation. She looks like this . I didn't know girls this hot existed. Then I realized they did..... for gigachads and high pedigree chads. I have been on nofap for a week and I can't a boner when I look at perfection tbh
View attachment 36521
Ewww middle class ethnic

Would not smash/10

Brutal. She looks like this kind of but white
If she had whiter skin that will boost her 1.5+

She had good futures but man I can’t breed with her I don’t want ethnic children’s ?

Brutal but reality

If she had whiter skin that will boost her 1.5+

She had good futures but man I can’t breed with her I don’t want ethnic children’s ?

Brutal but reality
NGL if a girl is hot asf then idc about ethnic status. Unless she is a pajeet or some shit. Med, atlantid whites are all good to me. As long as they are hot.

I really want to post a pic of the hot girl i knew ffs. She is HOOOOOOOOT

NGL if a girl is hot asf then idc about ethnic status. Unless she is a pajeet or some shit. Med, atlantid whites are all good to me. As long as they are hot.

hide a pic so it cant be reverse image searched, then ur safe from doxxing
like hide some part of the face or draw with blue on the sides

Do it post her and I will give my opinion on her

That girl looks curry she is not med or Atlantids

Here are some Atlantid women they tend to look high class I could distinguish them from big crowds their faces are warm and pretty

The last one has influence her jaw I too wide for Atlantids

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: JellyBelly
if u were truly low inhib u'd post her pics

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Autist
Chaddams toilet chaddams toilet chaddams toilet chaddams toilet chaddams toilet

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Autist and androidcel
You must statusmax if you're an incel, girls will always choose a high status 6/10 over a low status or non NT 7/10.

cope. looks > all

what do those chadlites look like? Send pics