If you are MTN you will be able to chose your partner from multiple woman

Sadly op is ltn
you are wicked what causes such hate in ur heart

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, looksmac and wsada
True

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You know the thread is nonsense when the op thinks women don’t approach.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Manletmachine, try2beme and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Ken
I don't know what people here are complaining about. OP is right. The more socially retarded you are, the more attractive you need to be, otherwise you'll be a virgin loser 100%.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, JohnDoe, Zonar and 1 other person
First guy is nothing special, just another bloated oldcel

there is a tradeoff though: being assertive makes you more sucessful with women but also typically makes you far more cringe

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, incel194012940, The False Prophet and 1 other person
level of looks needed to slay stacy jb if nt and assertive
69566878.jpg

level of looks needed if aspie and too narcy to approach/escalate
CcJfvuoUYAA-mcE.jpg
If you hang around drunk women, especially drunk Mexican or black women, the minimum level of looks drops, for being passive. But you still have to be her best option there, or she'll approach some one else.

The reason is, on average black women and Mexican women are more assertive. And alcohol makes them more likely to approach. so combine those too for the biggest min SMV change.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
there is a tradeoff though: being assertive makes you more sucessful with women but also typically makes you far more cringe
This response is so revealing about what incels actually value

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It is what it is

If you hang around drunk women, especially drunk Mexican or black women, the minimum level of looks drops, for being passive. But you still have to be her best option there, or she'll approach some one else.

The reason is, on average black women and Mexican women are more assertive. And alcohol makes them more likely to approach. so combine those too for the biggest min SMV change.
Only white stacy jb counts. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

• +1
This response is so revealing about what incels actually value
a) im not incel

b) that's just how it is. serial killers attract droves of adoring female fans, does that mean gruesomely murdering people for sexual pleasure isn't cringe? assertivenes is on the same spectrum

I've have a weekend trip planned next weekend with another PSLer specifically to do daygame using each other for encouragement so we cant cop out, will be interesting to see the results

• Love it
if chad is 1% than stacy is also 1% and no one here will ever fuck a stacy

a) im not incel

b) that's just how it is. serial killers attract droves of adoring female fans, does that mean gruesomely murdering people for sexual pleasure isn't cringe? assertivenes is on the same spectrum
Every time I bring up approaching I get a reply that talks about not wanting to be cringe. Usually this reply is coming from someone who hasn't touched a girl in years. Just fucking kys if you care more about what's cringe than actually trying to live your life. I can't believe there are fucking retards who think being a total loser virgin who never tries is somehow a badge of honor.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Ken
I've have a weekend trip planned next weekend with another PSLer specifically to do daygame using each other for encouragement so we cant cop out, will be interesting to see the results
please do infield video. I would legit make a react video.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Ken
You know the thread is nonsense when the op thinks women don’t approach.
They approach but I’ve spoken to lites who’ve never been approached bro

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Fuark ur so high iq :feelsokman::feelsokman::bigbrain::bigbrain:

They approach but I’ve spoken to lites who’ve never been approached bro
You get approached all the time by women 2+ points below you, but I can count on one hand the times a random hot jb started a convo with me. Approaching comes with the sub-chad lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Every time I bring up approaching I get a reply that talks about not wanting to be cringe. Usually this reply is coming from someone who hasn't touched a girl in years. Just fucking kys if you care more about what's cringe than actually trying to live your life. I can't believe there are fucking retards who think being a total loser virgin who never tries is somehow a badge of honor.
this goes very well with my recent talk about rejecting the rational and accepting your status as a preprogrammed meat robot with no real option in life but to fulfill your programming. you must do what biologically makes you happy on an instinctive level. courtship and mating ritual are stupid from a rational perspective, but necessary to achieve self actualization(along with other seemingly primitive evolutionary quirks like murder of enemies)

please do infield video. I would legit make a react video.
I dont know how feasible it is to record
Like how do you get someone to record it properly from a phone without being seen, I'd also need to use my phone in my pocket as a mic presumably

Blud just slid a pic of his NPC MTN's ass and thought we wouldn't notice :lul:

I dont know how feasible it is to record
Like how do you get someone to record it properly from a phone without being seen, I'd also need to use my phone in my pocket as a mic presumably
yeah, maybe just record audio

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell
this goes very well with my recent talk about rejecting the rational and accepting your status as a preprogrammed meat robot with no real option in life but to fulfill your programming. you must do what biologically makes you happy on an instinctive level. courtship and mating ritual are stupid from a rational perspective, but necessary to achieve self actualization(along with other seemingly primitive evolutionary quirks like murder of enemies)
There's nothing rational about staying incel because you won't take the few minutes it takes to approach

There's nothing rational about staying incel because you won't take the few minutes it takes to approach
is rationality even possible? is rationality a real thing or just a byproduct of perception? :feelshah:

You get approached all the time by women 2+ points below you, but I can count on one hand the times a random hot jb started a convo with me. Approaching comes with the sub-chad lifestyle.
You said this kinda confusing idk what ur getting at

R u lite or smth? Mtns dont ever get approached

But on the other hand, from all the lites i’ve spoken to only about half have actually been approached, i think location matters a lot for woman approaching

You said this kinda confusing idk what ur getting at

R u lite or smth? Mtns dont ever get approached

But on the other hand, from all the lites i’ve spoken to only about half have actually been approached, i think location matters a lot for woman approaching
I'm chadlite -- which puts me in this zone where I can fuck like mad if I approach, but if I don't I end up dating beckies below me

• +1
I'm chadlite -- which puts me in this zone where I can fuck like mad if I approach, but if I don't I end up dating beckies below me
Oh so u get approached? How often and where

Oh so u get approached? How often and where
Maybe once every two weeks. Depends on how much I'm out. Usually on the street or in coffeee shops. It's almost always some girl way below my looks level. I had some chubby becky try to feel me up on a bench a few days ago. Legit sexual harrass me, but she was a fat 4/10. Stacies don't do that shit unless chad.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Maybe once every two weeks. Depends on how much I'm out. Usually on the street or in coffeee shops. It's almost always some girl way below my looks level. I had some chubby becky try to feel me up on a bench a few days ago. Legit sexual harrass me, but she was a fat 4/10. Stacies don't do that shit unless chad.
I think living in a city matters

Althought i think every lite has been approached atleast once in their life

Can u pm face or nah?

I think living in a city matters
It does. I would never live in the country. Legit over for ruralcels.

I don't send pics. I actually have things to lose.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ShawarmaFilth
It does. I would never live in the country. Legit over for ruralcels.

I don't send pics. I actually have things to lose.
Yeah huge correlation

I always notice attractive dudes who live in neighborhoods and not in a city rarely get approched at all

Do bitches in cities just have lower inhib? Doesnt make sense

Yeah huge correlation

I always notice attractive dudes who live in neighborhoods and not in a city rarely get approched at all

just higher population density/anonymity

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I'M LE BASED ANTI-SOCIAL NON-NT SIGMA :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Yeah huge correlation

city hoes are giga low inhib

• +1
Wouldn't know any of that shit because I am a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
It’s not just about being assertive to get women lmfao. It’s a life skill the simple fact is you’ll be an unsuccessful wageslave loser busting ur ass off getting cucked by ur boss. You can have that or be assertive and garner more opportunities.

It’s a simple fact that being assertive can legit benefit you hard in life but it’s easier said than done I hate being non NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: robtical and Sodoku
It’s not just about being assertive to get women lmfao. It’s a life skill the simple fact is you’ll be an unsuccessful wageslave loser busting ur ass off getting cucked by ur boss. You can have that or be assertive and garner more opportunities.

It’s a simple fact that being assertive can legit benefit you hard in life but it’s easier said than done I hate being non NT
It's a negative feedback loop

You're ugly => more likely to be non NT => entrenches how over it is = non NT behaviour

If you can just break the cycle...but maybe when Hell freezes over

It's a negative feedback loop

You're ugly => more likely to be non NT => entrenches how over it is = non NT behaviour
I’m talking about my actual diagnosed disorder that I received when I was 8. Negative feedback is irrelevant since ugly framelet manlets who are assertive don’t face similar treatment simple as that.

I’m not one of those self diagnosed copers dude I got diagnosed and re tested lmfao.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and Sodoku
You can do both

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940