The main character heights are 5'10-6'3

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
In fiction the main protagonist are always these heights, take Ryu the mogger from street fighter 5'10, Batman 6'2, Captain America the ideal supersoilder again 6'2, Superman 6'3. Brad Pitt Achilles 5'11 or 6foot, beats the ogre big guy. You see a pattern here boyos, if u are any taller than this it will detract from ur face and u will be just the big guy who is main thing is that he is tall. 6'4 to 6'5 are the dark triad villain and anti-hero heights. This is a remainder that the ideal height is anything from 5'10 to 6'5, any taller detracts from face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6401 and 18 others
Im 6’3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Pietrosiek and 2 others
In fiction the main protagonist are always these heights, take Ryu the mogger from street fighter 5'10, Batman 6'2, Captain America the ideal supersoilder again 6'2, Superman 6'3. Brad Pitt Achilles 5'11 or 6foot, beats the ogre big guy. You see a pattern here boyos, if u are any taller than this it will detract from ur face and u will be just the big guy who is main thing is that he is tall. 6'4 to 6'5 are the dark triad villain and anti-hero heights. This is a remainder that the ideal height is anything from 5'10 to 6'5, any taller detracts from face.
My height lines up with my character. Villain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, didntreadlol and 6 others
High FWHR low trust slayer ngl:
0005912 ryu 16 v trigger 600

If only I had a higher FWHR I would look like that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Pietrosiek and 6 others
5'10 curry manlet checking in, ty for the lifefuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, didntreadlol and 6 others
Most Men are Between Good-looking Men are above 178 and Under 196cm. So Being Above 200cm is giant cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
I'm 5'10.5 and a NPC due to my lack of facial bone growth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
I'm 5'10.5 and a NPC due to my lack of facial bone growth.
No facial bone growth and 5'10.5 u have npc background pheno, can never be a main character only in a shitty comedy show, im sorry buddy boyo .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Andros and 1 other person
over for @Fuk and @cocainecowboy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, LordNorwood and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Achilles is a bad example, because he is what? Like from 1000 years before Jesus? The average was as big as Titbot that time.

And anime protagonist are small on average, because Japanese are small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chadeep
No facial bone growth and 5'10.5 u have npc background pheno, can never be a main character only in a shitty comedy show, im sorry buddy boyo .
You’re 5’8 though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chadeep
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3043
This is the biggest cope ever JFL, the reason they are shown in this range is because they mog the average person but not too much, so normies and soys can relate to this and consoom. The 6'4"-6'5" guys are way more desirable to females, the only thing is at that level they brootally mog the average guy and even 6' chads, so much so that to these normies and soys they seem like a different species altogether and can't even relate to them. This will lead to reduced consooming.

When a normie who is 5'9" sees the 5'11-6'1" superhero he deludes himself into thinking that the hero is only 2" taller than him:soy:
If I improov, m'lady will be impressed:soy::soy::soy: It is this mental trigger that keeps them hooked to the movies and deluding themselves into consooming all this shit

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47531, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2597
This is the biggest cope ever JFL, the reason they are shown in this range is because they mog the average person but not too much, so normies and soys can relate to this and consoom. The 6'4"-6'5" guys are way more desirable to females, the only thing is at that level they brootally mog the average guy and even 6' chads, so much so that to these normies and soys they seem like a different species altogether and can't even relate to them. This will lead to reduced consooming.

When a normie who is 5'9" sees the 5'11-6'1" superhero he deludes himself into thinking that the hero is only 2" taller than him:soy:
If I improov, m'lady will be impressed:soy::soy::soy: It is this mental trigger that keepsthem hooked to the movies and deluding themselves into consooming all this shit
6 ft + Dudes Should Stop Coping About their Heights. It's not the Height of them Stopping them from Slaying it's their Face. If height was a Major Factor then The Dutch Giant With Normie Face would get laid more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
6 ft + Dudes Should Stop Coping About their Heights. It's not the Height of them Stopping them from Slaying it's their Face. If height was a Major Factor then The Dutch Giant With Normie Face would get laid more.
no one ever denied face>>>all

5'10" chad face outslays a 6'4" average faced guy

But a 6'4" chad obviously mogs the 5'10" chad to the dirt, and hollywood has no shortage of 6'3"+ chads, the only reason they cast in the normie range height is to make it relatable.

inb4 water is wet

• +1
but u havent seen my face :feelswhere:
i've seen the forehead, temple, curly hair, and cute eyes. I can't imagine a whole ogre 2 others third

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3962
i've seen the forehead, temple, curly hair, and cute eyes. I can't imagine a whole ogre 2 others third
i am a cutie pie 🤗

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, didntreadlol and 2 others
i am a cutie pie 🤗
with my IPD bhai, you'll be a giga chad.
Why can't we mix features and have to struggle ?
and pfl

• +1
  • Woah
no one ever denied face>>>all

5'10" chad face outslays a 6'4" average faced guy

But a 6'4" chad obviously mogs the 5'10" chad to the dirt, and hollywood has no shortage of 6'3"+ chads, the only reason they cast in the normie range height is to make it relatable.

inb4 water is wet
That's why one needs to be with Normie friends in social situations so Chad doesn't get cucked. I rarely see Chad's Hanging out with each other

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
i wish i could be a main character

i feel like a npc even in my own life

• +1
  • JFL
All super heroes depicted to be "good looking" in films, are generally 6'1+

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
but you were saying 5'10-6'3. That's way too big of a range.
It's supposed to be a big range bro, there are different type of archetypes of main characters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2205
Imo it depends.
I think because at thoes hieght you usually have good balance between frame and height.
Being very tall alot of the times makes you extremely lanky which just looks comical and not good.
If you like 6'9 with good frame like @Fuk it's even better.

• +1
look at Yao Mings face

• +1
JONATHAN JOESTAR IS 6. FT 5 KEEP COPING YOU MIDGETS.
6 ft 5+ is Main Chracter height+MUSCULAR
D4180597 F20C 4FBC A9CB F00B585293C9

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
that's cope Joseph and Jotaro have main character feel and they 6'5.
you can't think of him as a manlet because they never draw him to other dudes aside from the main cast so he doesn't get mogged, he also can be said to have time to grow. the fact that he is just a boy with a lot of potential gives a main character feel i never seen before in any other anime.

• +1
I wish I was 6ft3 to be clark kent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
legit

6’2 is peak main character height imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and didntreadlol
6’3 - 6’7 is the ideal height.
Brad Pitt, Captain America and Batman would all be bigger moggers if they were 6’4 instead of their current height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and didntreadlol
what is main character taint size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
got measured 5'10 today instead of 5'9

im now at least 6 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401