The most successful people in real life are not smart they just have people skills. NT is everything!

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I fucking rage about the fact that I do the groundwork for the people above. They are paid three times as much as me but I'm the one who does all the hard work (calculating). They claim the credit..They have one skill I don't: NT. Not just typical NT but giga NT. They can move mountains. Create a cultural shift. Change the world. The smartest people win Nobel prizes and academic recognition from other nerds, not money and fame.

This scene exemplifies what I mean perfectly. The CEO of the company is a dumb cunt - and he makes no bones about it, he even says "it's not brains that got me here". He relies on the "analyst" to explain to him the situation. But he's the one at the end of the day making decisions not the smarty pants. Every sentence he utters has a divine resonance in the room, while the IQmaxxed analyst is like a cuck speaking wonderful nonsense.

Plato was wrong it's not philosopher kings that creates the perfect society, it's NT kings. The person who should rule society is the person who is gigaNTmaxxed. Everyone else is just on a lower plane of autism.

JFL if you think being IQmaxxed, educationmaxxed will mean you get rich. No boyo you just become another slave if the NTmaxxxed person above you who makes you work in your cagie, wagie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Gilbert_Durandal, Infinite and 13 others
Horton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, HitAndRun, bloomercel and 3 others
Dnrd nt pill is red pill cope so bs thread

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
somewhat true. it's about connections, nepotism, and lacking any kind of scruples. nts are naturally sociopathic.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, aleksander, the next o'pry and 3 others
somewhat true. it's about connections, nepotism, and lacking any kind of scruples. nts are naturally sociopathic.
It is about connections, although people that are above op position are usually more intelligent, so the nt pill is pure cope since iq is more valuable, ppl like bezos use ntness as it earns them more money however they could become analysts if they would want to.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, aleksander, the next o'pry and 3 others
NT and Status man. Changes every perception. When i see Malcolm X i see a man worth hearing and taking seriously. When i see a PSL model dressing stockings and squinting... i won't say what i see out of respect.

It doesn't matter how good looking you are if you don't have a decent personality and a serious side as a man.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, Pikabro and SecularIslamist
They were just born into rich families

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and pig_face
It is about connections, although people that are above op position are usually more intelligent, so the nt pill is pure cope since iq is more valuable, ppl like bezos use ntness as it earns them more money however they could become analysts if they would want to.
they are usually just above average. not as high as the stemcels locked inside the basement.

there's also an inverse correlation with success once iq goes even higher. if you have iq of 200, your serotonin is almost always high, you feel content living a simple life in a car or on a farm somewhere. the traditional npc conception of success no longer applies to you

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, proxyy and SecularIslamist
I fucking rage about the fact that I do the groundwork for the people above. They are paid three times as much as me but I'm the one who does all the hard work (calculating). They claim the credit..They have one skill I don't: NT. Not just typical NT but giga NT. They can move mountains. Create a cultural shift. Change the world. The smartest people win Nobel prizes and academic recognition from other nerds, not money and fame.

This scene exemplifies what I mean perfectly. The CEO of the company is a dumb cunt - and he makes no bones about it, he even says "it's not brains that got me here". He relies on the "analyst" to explain to him the situation. But he's the one at the end of the day making decisions not the smarty pants. Every sentence he utters has a divine resonance in the room, while the IQmaxxed analyst is like a cuck speaking wonderful nonsense.

Plato was wrong it's not philosopher kings that creates the perfect society, it's NT kings. The person who should rule society is the person who is gigaNTmaxxed. Everyone else is just on a lower plane of autism.

JFL if you think being IQmaxxed, educationmaxxed will mean you get rich. No boyo you just become another slave if the NTmaxxxed person above you who makes you work in your cagie, wagie.

Ffs.

Every role has a different skillset.

Ofc CEO wont do analysis shit when he has millions things to make decisons on daily. Starting from performing to expectations of shareholders (no matter how unreasonable they could be) and guaranteeing Becky her safe and supertolerant workplace

they are usually just above average. not as high as the stemcels locked inside the basement.

there's also an inverse correlation with success once iq goes even higher. if you have iq of 200, your serotonin is almost always high, you feel content living a simple life in a car or on a farm somewhere. the traditional npc conception of success no longer applies to you
Agree on everything you said, practically 120 iq gets you everything you want irl since Christopher Langan isolated himself in middle of fuckin nowhere doing most basic ass shit as he would be an normie jfl

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Damn bro believe in this exact theory too.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Need both. Which jobs/field do NT lead to success more?

just use a movie as an example theory

Just be lucky and born into rich established family as a native to your own country theory. Never began for first gen ethnics anyway

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, SecularIslamist, Pikabro and 1 other person
Dnrd.

They are just lucky/born into rich family.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and Pikabro
Pretty interesting looking at people coping in the comments

Yes, being born into a rich family with connections helps, but there are so many people who failed as well.
It's a mixture of environment, connections, money, luck, timing and a lot more

Success can't be defined in simple terms tbh
Your best bet is doing what you wanted to do at the right time and resources and just hope you make it

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It's all abt being born on the correct family and being NT
Meanwhile motherfuckers who study all day end up wageslaving on a dead end job

Agree on everything you said, practically 120 iq gets you everything you want irl since Christopher Langan isolated himself in middle of fuckin nowhere doing most basic ass shit as he would be an normie jfl
doing basic ass shit has a lot of overlap with autists too. autist just want to sit around and think about their concepts, collect their things, work on their projects.

i think the normie impulse is more like the average wageslave, they think having a career, achieving worldly possessions and climbing the social ladder is the height of the human experience. that's why so many of them get btfo by blackpill, a completely alien concept to their coping consoomerism