the only TWO WAYS to make good money (bone chilling)

D

Deleted member 12189

Iron
faggots on this forum will tell you to go to college and get a job , WRONG.

if you want real money (250k+) at a young age today you have 2 choices

1. break into IB, management consulting, FAANG, or some other top talent career (ivy league / oxford only)

2. copy a business model in an area you have a natural affinity with

and let’s be real 95% of you niggas aren’t in Ivy League / top 15 schools so the only real choice is starting a business

im not some coping high school dropout saying this either, im in college, interning with a big tech company this summer, and if the business im starting with now doesn’t go well, ill probably graduate and go to a cushy day job.

but ill never be rich while young this way, so what’s the point

now of course you could follow the standard advice you see here , and get a job, and work your way up , and kiss your bosses ass, and then maybe after 20 long hard years of work, you become a managing director and make 250k!

… then you’ll finally make as much as some 16 year old TikToker makes in a month

jfl .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, GalacticHero and Deleted member 23218
I work in IT and make good money for my country. But I am not rich since I'm saving up for bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
BONE CHILLING INFO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 12189
faggots on this forum will tell you to go to college and get a job , WRONG.

if you want real money (250k+) at a young age today you have 2 choices

1. break into IB, management consulting, FAANG, or some other top talent career (ivy league / oxford only)

2. copy a business model in an area you have a natural affinity with

and let’s be real 95% of you niggas aren’t in Ivy League / top 15 schools so the only real choice is starting a business

im not some coping high school dropout saying this either, im in college, interning with a big tech company this summer, and if the business im starting with now doesn’t go well, ill probably graduate and go to a cushy day job.

but ill never be rich while young this way, so what’s the point

now of course you could follow the standard advice you see here , and get a job, and work your way up , and kiss your bosses ass, and then maybe after 20 long hard years of work, you become a managing director and make 250k!

… then you’ll finally make as much as some 16 year old TikToker makes in a month

jfl .
IB mogs. I go to a target and I had a friend who got almost 250k with bonus his first year

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 12189
3. Scamming people

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Be_ConfidentBro, BoneDensity and 2 others
I thought this was going to be a post about how to make money through chilling your bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
IB mogs. I go to a target and I had a friend who got almost 250k with bonus his first year
Still has to work 2x hours than regular office job, so in the end he gets paid the same $ per hour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BoneDensity and thereallegend
Me too, it's brutal. I can see my soft features slowly getting worse over time. Losing collagen, getting wrinkles, nasiolabial folds getting bigger. In terms of health I'm good, strong, my brain feels healthy. But soft features are already past prime sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Me too, it's brutal. I can see my soft features slowly getting worse over time. Loosing collagen, getting wrinkles, nasiolabial folds getting bigger. In terms of health I'm good, strong, my brain feels healthy. But soft features are already past prime sadly.
Good for you. I am fucking exhausted all day every day and still have to fucking work. At least if I was good-looking I'd get intimacy from noodlewhores in North East Asia BUT I will never have that till I receive better bones via osteotomies. I could move to NEA already but why would I do that if realistically they wouldn't give me intimacy due to the way I look? I'd just throw SO much money out of the window

• +1
Still has to work 2x hours than regular office job, so in the end he gets paid the same $ per hour
yeah but good part about IB isn’t even the starting wage, but the exit opportunities.

you do 2-3 years at Goldman Sachs, then go to some small boutique firm and make like 300k working 40 hrs per week

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Good for you. I am fucking exhausted all day every day and still have to fucking work. At least if I was good-looking I'd get intimacy from noodlewhores in North East Asia BUT I will never have that till I receive better bones via osteotomies. I could move to NEA already but why would I do that if realistically they wouldn't give me intimacy due to the way I look? I'd just throw SO much money out of the window
In what field of IT do you work? Depending on your position it can range from being very chill to mentally exhausting, from what I've heard.

Make sure to not overwork yourself, and try to not age at an accelerated rate.

In what field of IT do you work? Depending on your position it can range from being very chill to mentally exhausting, from what I've heard.

Make sure to not overwork yourself, and try to not age at an accelerated rate.
I am an Azure admin, I manage my org's entire cloud (the Azure part of it) platform. I work much as I can to save up for my bimax. So far I've saved up 6 grand. I need about 9 more I guess.,

• +1
I am an Azure admin, I manage my org's entire cloud (the Azure part of it) platform. I work much as I can to save up for my bimax. So far I've saved up 6 grand. I need about 9 more I guess.,
Seems like a job where quite a few things can be automated? Imagine figuring out a way to automate certain task, executing them on a regular schedule but pretending you're doing things manually. Let's say the person before you always needed 2 hours to do a given task. Now you automate it almost completely. I'd just say you're still needing two hours, and in that time you either relax, or use that time for a side hustle and make more money. Maybe even an additional part time job with flexible hours.

Idk there might be some opportunities here to shave off some time.

Pay scales up well(by the time he is in his late 20's if he stays in IB he will; make 400k+ with slightly decreased hours), and he can switch to PE where he can get some carry. and make even more possibly). If he maybe makes MD (tough but possible) he will get a seven figure salary.

brutal shit. Asian girls love me but I deny them. Good luck with ur surgeries cel