The Paul "Coceancig Line" is Completely Insane

Jesus Christ you’re so stupid and this is getting painful. 20mm advancement means 20mm total advancement at the chin. Just stop talking dude.

You’re obviously insecure because you’re probably going to him. Enjoy your nerve damage lmfao.
Chances are you aren't really interested in answering the questions of random people on the internet but on the offchance that you might be willing to, could you dm me your discord if you have one? I just have a few brief questions to ask regarding surgeon recommendations.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and thecel
Jesus Christ you’re so stupid and this is getting painful. 20mm advancement means 20mm total advancement at the chin. Just stop talking dude.

You’re obviously insecure because you’re probably going to him. Enjoy your nerve damage lmfao.
Are you purposefully misunderstanding or just completely illiterate? 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2729
Coceancig was blackpill before the forum existed, Ramieri got blackpilled after a few hundred autistic consults, the guy only learned how to do implants after Gaia, so I would think they cater to different customers.

Ramieri going for harmony and an 'improvement' and Conceancig rolling the dice and creating a new face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, thecel, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Coceancig was blackpill before the forum existed, Ramieri got blackpilled after a few hundred autistic consults, the guy only learned how to do implants after Gaia, so I would think they cater to different customers.

Ramieri going for harmony and an 'improvement' and Conceancig rolling the dice and creating a new face.
Coceancig is stupid. He once said in a video that men probably have strong jawlines because of “playing football and clenching their jaws” and the other surgeon interrupted him and correctly said it was genetics and bone structure.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, ChristianChad, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Add nasion projection too
Adding nasion projection doesn't change the fact that user tilted it far beyond 'good posture'. The line from ear, through the infra to the nasal bone is already the Frankfurt plane indicating horizontal head position. The only thing good posture would due is straighten up the neck, not alter the angle his face is at.

If you have to be looking down 24/7 for the result to look normal then lol.

Can people here just acknowledge that the dude does not need surgery and is already good looking despite not meeting measurements conjured up by maxillofacial surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ChristianChad, AscendingHero and 3 others
More examples of the Coceancig line.

Apparently Sean O'Pry is recessed and not ideal, yet he's one of the top male models of all time:

Opry

Apparently Henry Cavill is recessed, yet he played superman:

Cavvv

Apparently Nick Truelove is recessed, his incisor and nasal base do not meet the line! Yet he's a model...

Truel

Anyone who tries to defend this line as some objective measure of beauty is clowning themselves and others. This is just the line conjured up by one baldcel from Australia.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
Coceancig is stupid. He once said in a video that men probably have strong jawlines because of “playing football and clenching their jaws” and the other surgeon interrupted him and correctly said it was genetics and bone structure.
When did he say that? Coceancig always says everything is genetics to a point when even I don't agree with him. He straight up claims modern malocclusion has nothing or very little to do with environment and it's all genetics. Are you again making up stuff? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When did he say that? Coceancig always says everything is genetics to a point when even I don't agree with him. He straight up claims modern malocclusion has nothing or very little to do with environment and it's all genetics. Are you again making up stuff? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lol he literally claims here that big masseters are from eating a lot of corn, clenching and playing football, and the other surgeon says its genetics and he disagrees:

Your continued claims that I am lying or making stuff up are cringe when you're the one who has failed to provide any evidence for your arguments.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, lasthope and Danish_Retard
More examples of the Coceancig line.

Apparently Sean O'Pry is recessed and not ideal, yet he's one of the top male models of all time:

View attachment 1670592

Apparently Henry Cavill is recessed, yet he played superman:

View attachment 1670590

Apparently Nick Truelove is recessed, his incisor and nasal base do not meet the line! Yet he's a model...

View attachment 1670591

Anyone who tries to defend this line as some objective measure of beauty is clowning themselves and others. This is just the line conjured up by one baldcel from Australia.
Nice "Frankfurt line". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I guess you still haven't realized the upper margin of the external acoustic meatus is quite a bit higher than the point you are using right?

You are legit mentally ill or just mentally retarded. Still not sure which one are you. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel

I guess you still haven't realized the upper margin of the external acoustic meatus is quite a bit higher than the point you are using right?

View attachment 1670608

You are legit mentally ill or just mentally retarded. Still not sure which one are you. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
You realise Coceancig does his Frankfurt line through the infraorbital rim and the end of the nasal bridge. You clearly admit this yourself when you tried to say you cannot draw a Frankfurt plane from the ear without a ceph scan JFL. You think you're owning but you're owning yourself.

Last edited:
Lol he literally claims here that big masseters are from eating a lot of corn, clenching and playing football, and the other surgeon says its genetics and he disagrees:

Your continued claims that I am lying or making stuff up are cringe when you're the one who has failed to provide any evidence for your arguments.

He didn't say the jawline is due to chewing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He made a joke about a guy he knew who would religiously chew in order to grow his masseter muscles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: How retarded are you to not even understand spoken language? I hope you are not a native English speaker or else you are legit sub90 IQ.
Picard facepalm

He didn't say the jawline is due to chewing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He made a joke about a guy he knew who would religiously chew in order to grow his masseter muscles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: How retarded are you to not even understand spoken language? I hope you are not a native English speaker or else you are legit sub90 IQ.
View attachment 1670611
You are autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

View attachment 1670608

dude, please redraw the exact coceancig line on this photos he shared then. you all are confusing me :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 2729
You realise Coceancig does his Frankfurt line *parallel* and below a Frankfurt line through the meatus? He goes through the infraorbital rim and the end of the nasal bridge. You clearly admit this yourself when you tried to say you cannot draw a Frankfurt plane from the ear without a ceph scan JFL. You think you're owning but you're owning yourself.
What are you even talking about you absolute imbecile? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is a Frankfurt line:

To orient the skull around it you simply rotate as he did:

He is literally using these two points:

Completely different from your so called line :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fcking retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2729
please redraw the exact coceancig line on this photos he shared then. you all are confusing me
He won't. The Frankfurt plane is through the infraorbital rim. I'll adjust mine to be more precise though.

Completely different from your so called line :ROFLMAO:
Coceancig does the line at a 90 deg angle against the Frankfurt plane, dropping from the end of the nasal bridge. It did mean my lines were slightly off.

Gg

Here I adjusted them to be more precise, and guess what? These men are recessed according to Coceancig :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Redrawn

Cavvvvvfgdf2

Ffffd2

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, ChristianChad and randomvanish
Coceancig would say that Nick Truelove needs his nasal bridge, incisor and chin advanced to the line at the bone.

Here I have done just that. Nick Truelove goes from being a famous model to being a monkey.

@spark is another coceancig shill not to be trusted.

Fffmonk

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and fuckedupmanlet
He won't. The Frankfurt plane is through the infraorbital rim. I'll adjust mine to be more precise though.

Coceancig does the line at a 90 deg angle against the Frankfurt plane, dropping from the end of the nasal bridge. It did mean my lines were slightly off.

View attachment 1670625

Here I adjusted them to be more precise, and guess what? These men are recessed according to Coceancig :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1670629

View attachment 1670630

View attachment 1670632
Nice "adjustment" dumbass. Do you even know the nose bone ends?
69e0ee86dcf6119fa5291ac9872939cb.gif

• +1
69e0ee86dcf6119fa5291ac9872939cb.gif
dude explain in detail then. I'm hungry for knowledge on BIMAX :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: thecel, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 2729
I put the end of the nasal bone at the edge of the line, e.g. here. I didn't draw the line ON the end because you want to see where the bones are meant to be advanced to (i.e. the edge of the line) down the face. You keep coping in your defence of Coceancig and it's so cringe to watch.

Fff3333

• +1
This autist is seriously complaining because he cannot work out how to look to the edge of a line.

• Hmm...
Btw the end of the nasal bone actually varies from person to person, and this dude seems to want me to take it FURTHER meaning that these mean would be even MORE recessed. Clearly we are conversing with a stupid person.

• +1
dude explain in detail then. I'm hungry for knowledge on BIMAX :feelswhy:
What is there to explain? You guys paint the line in the middle of the nose when roughly the last two thirds of the nose is no longer bone but cartilage.

This guy reached the line with his chin

and is he overdone? Nope

I am 100% sure all of the other surgeons praised on this site do similar movements to Coceancig maybe 1 or 2 mm less unless the patient is super recessed and since none of them do IMDO they can't combine both IMDO and BSSO.

Even the bluepilled retard surgeons who don't care about aesthetics one bit won't do that much less maybe 5 mm max.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Patient A and thecel
dude explain in detail then. I'm hungry for knowledge on BIMAX
I put it in the correct place, give or take 1mm (you can only guess on some noses). This dude is either trolling or just stupid. The nasal bone is on different places in each person, and usually where I put it.
What is there to explain? You guys paint the line in the middle of the nose when roughly the last two thirds of the nose is no longer bone but cartilage.
Holy shit this explains why you are so stupid. The Frankfurt plane is not showing where the fucking line drops. Look at the vertical line, the edge closest to the eye. It drops from the nasal bridge, not the fucking middle of the nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Btw the end of the nasal bone actually varies from person to person, and this dude seems to want me to take it FURTHER meaning that these mean would be even MORE recessed. Clearly we are conversing with a stupid person.
No retard did you even see the gif? The nosebone ends at the start of the nose not half way through.

The nosebone ends at the start of the nose not half way through
You are fucking stupid. Look at where the vertical line actually drops from. Ignore the Frankfurt plane line.

Last edited:
The nosebone ends at the start of the nose not half way through
Since you are apparently too stupid to actually look at the vertical line, I made it clearer for you by not intersecting the Frankfurt plane with the line dropping from the bridge.

Omg

And Henry Cavill is recessed according to Coceancig line. It's the exact same line I drew before. The line was never dropping from the middle of the bone because the Frankfurt plane is passing through the nose. The line runs 90 degrees AGAINST the Frankfurt plane. It DROPS from the nasal bone.

You have just revealed yourself to be a complete fucking idiot.

• JFL
Since you are apparently too stupid to actually look at the vertical line, I made it clearer for you by not intersecting the Frankfurt plane with the line dropping from the bridge.

View attachment 1670645

And Henry Cavill is recessed according to Coceancig line. It's the exact same line I drew before. The line was never dropping from the middle of the bone because the Frankfurt plane is passing through the nose. The line runs 90 degrees AGAINST the Frankfurt plane. It DROPS from the nasal bone.

You have just revealed yourself to be a complete fucking idiot.
What is this idiotic attempt at a strawman? Are you trying to claim that I am saying something completely different? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The nosebone is obviously slightly higher even with Cavill. With O'Pry you made it at like 60% of the nose :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a braindead automaton non sentient animal you are. That was the lowest IQ strawman I have seen here so far.

This is becoming like that one thread from bodybuilding.com

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, EverythingMattersCel, randomvanish and 1 other person
The nosebone is obviously slightly higher even with Cavill
Let's assume it is then

anddddd Cavill would still be "recessed" :ROFLMAO:

Ffffee

• JFL
This is becoming like that one thread from bodybuilding.com
It's still irrelevant you can't properly judge the line from a candid photo anyways. As I have shown Ramieri does virtually the same movements. This whole conversation is basically OP digging a massive hole for himself sperging out like the moronic autist he is.

It's still irrelevant you can't properly judge the line from a candid photo anyways. As I have shown Ramieri does virtually the same movements. This whole conversation is basically OP digging a massive hole for himself sperging out like the moronic autist he is.
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
DRAW THEM ALL AND CORRECT IT ALREADY INSTEAD OF INSULTING

• JFL
@spark
Feel The Bern Democrats GIF by Bernie Sanders

• JFL
Let's assume it is then

anddddd Cavill would still be "recessed" :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1670649
Just because he is a celebrity doesn't mean he isn't recessed at all, most people are.

The lines drawn are obviously wrong though. It's impossible to correctly assess it from candids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16380, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
As someone who consulted with Coceancig and spoke with Ramieri, that is complete bullshit. You have no argument here so you just revert to the lie that Ramieri follows the same guidelines.
Just because he is a celebrity doesn't mean he isn't recessed at all, most people are
Actually, Cavill shows that "forward growth" to Coceancig's standards are just a meme. It's not superior. He would look like a monkey. If anyone is autistic it is you subscribing to some rigid standard of forward growth that no other surgeons take seriously.

Coceancig literally developed this framework because he believed patients would relapse, but they do not.

• +1
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
DRAW IT
Lay down, don't jut, snap a side profile pic, turn it 90 degrees and then you might have a good starting point if you don't have an xray or a ct. You can't do a ceph analysis from a candid photo.

The lines drawn are obviously wrong though
You're complaining about candid photos now, but that isn't even a side profile, you can see the front of his nasal bones lol. You're getting desperate.

• +1
As someone who consulted with Coceancig and spoke with Ramieri, that is complete bullshit. You have no argument here so you just revert to the lie that Ramieri follows the same guidelines.

Actually, Cavill shows that "forward growth" to Coceancig's standards are just a meme. It's not superior. He would look like a monkey. If anyone is autistic it is you subscribing to some rigid standard of forward growth that no other surgeons take seriously.

Coceancig literally developed this framework because he believed patients would relapse, but they do not.
Ramieri's vs Coceancig's female patient result

the final result is near identical, Coceancig's patient's mandible is maybe a mm or two more.

sorry to burst your bubble dumbass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
FEMALE. The Coceancig line he applies to males. Holy crap you are also completely stupid because you are not taking individual phenotype into account. Some people that alignment works for because of their nasal bones. For many it simply does not. Forward growth actually works better on women.

• +1
Here is another example of David Candy, the top male model of all time:

Gandy1

According to the Coceancig line he should be advanced something like this. Remember the BONE goes to the line with soft tissue over top:

Gandy2

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, fuckedupmanlet, randomvanish and 1 other person
FEMALE. The Coceancig line he applies to males. Holy crap you are also completely stupid because you are not taking individual phenotype into account. Some people that alignment works for because of their nasal bones. For many it simply does not. Forward growth actually works better on women.
The only difference between males and females is that Coceancig does 5mm less in woman's lower third, that's it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ramieri vs Coceancig

Final result in terms of the relation to the dropline is max ~2mm difference. In terms of aesthetics it's pretty clear I think.

@ifyouwannabemylover
@randomvanish

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel, randomvanish and 1 other person