The Paul "Coceancig Line" is Completely Insane

Nobody would go into so much effort to make Coceancig look like shit without a personal reason.

Yes, there are many people on this forum who don't like Coceancig for whatever reason, but it's not what half their posts are about.

Chances are Coceancig brutally destroyed OPs self esteem and now he's crying here like an abused dog. :feelswhy:
It's weird after he mentioned the jawsurgery forums I went to visit it and he is posting there with the same nickname and was crying about Coceancig in 2019 already.

• +1
Reactions: bossman and Patient A
Mmm, no. There is an angle error due to the posture of the guy in the photo, which we can verify even by comparing the cheekbones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16371, spark and 1 other person
>his former college
>some random guy on a forum

just like the post about Coceancig trolling the forum and as proof you post some guy accusing some other guy of being Coceancig :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The forum is full of weirdos Sergio actually got attacked there for respectfully explaining IMDO and the guys told him that it is a bs scam surgery which doesn't even work.
Ppl here treat surgeons like a football team they love or hate.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OutTheAbyss, thecel and ChristianChad
I've seen many people ask questions about Dr. Paul Coceancig's "Coceancig Line" for jaw surgery.

In his words "A vertical maximal aesthetic line from the nasal bone tip, with horizontal Frankfurt plane, can be used as a predictable and simple cephalometric.."

Many users have pointed out that this seems excessive, particularly because this is where he advances the bone to, not the soft tissue.

Here this image shows how he is going to advance all three points to the line:

View attachment 1659494

This is an example of a profile that is recessed according to Coceancig's line, I can agree the chin is a bit small but not ugly:

View attachment 1659495

However, if I advance everything as he does: the chin, the nasal spine, the incisor... AT THE BONE, taking into account a layer of soft tissue over the top....

THEN THIS is an approximate result you would get:

View attachment 1659498

This is the reason I refused to spend $90,000 with Coceancig and probably the reason he posts so few of his results online. He just posts the same 10 cases again and again. I told you he had crocodilemaxxed a patient I met.

The Coceancig shills on here who promote his BS need to think twice. He is correct that IMDO is a great procedure for kids. He is wrong with his "line" that no other surgeon subscribes to, because it just ignores soft tissue and goes full monkey which is not aesthetic for most people.

He also used to post on JawSurgeryForums as "OrthodontistExpert", and was banned because he shilled IMDO and talked about how great he was, and they traced the IP to his area. He also lied about other surgeons not being able to do 3D planning in order to rope people in. See Coceancig's comment in purple and a response from another user in white.

View attachment 1659500

The coceancig line should be renamed the crocodile line.
Meanwhile, this Coceancig registered on Looksmax and is now imparting knowledge on us, mere mortals :feelshehe:
:Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel