The PEAK of Femalegaze vs. Malegaze(THE END OF LOOKSCOPERS)

D

Deleted member 27561

Silver
The biggest mistake being made in this community is the CONSTANT CONFLATING of what WE think is PEAK ATTRACTION vs what our TARGET AUDIENCE(hopefully women) think is PEAK.

Let's use OnlyFans as an example, a lot of SADCUNTS like talking about how easy it is for a woman on OnlyFans, which I agree, if a man were to do something similar to what a top earner on OnlyFans does, he wouldn't be nearly as popular as the woman, and if he is, his main audience would be GAY MEN. I'm not gonna bore you guys with the reasons behind why this is as I'm sure you're aware. But people that use this argument FAIL TO RECOGNIZE the existence of male idols and idol groups.

And I don't mean that people don't know about them, obviously we still have LOOKSCOPERS advocating for retarded things like "Kpopmaxxing" or "prettyboymaxing"( :lul: :lul: :lul:) but even these copers who think they have it all figured out are still thinking within the confines of the MALE GAZE.

Let me give a small hierarchy of important traits in both gazes:

MALEGAZE(generally):
Looks>>>>>>>>>>>>Personality>>Status

FEMALEGAZE(generally):
Charisma>>>>Looks/Status>>Money

Let's face it, there IS an equivalent to the Female Appeal on OnlyFans, and it's in FANDOMS. We know these male models are handpicked by industry gays and on social media are followed by mostly gay men. On the other hand, BTS mogs your favorite Male Model's follower count by ATLEAST 1000X and have a 76% Female to 24% male Follower ratio!

And before you start with the pretty boy copes, even INFAMOUS BLOATLORDS LIKE Kanye West, Kevin Gates and The Weeknd MOG with 51-72% Female Audiences!(R Kelly mogs them all except Justin Bieber)

Why, you ask, is this the case? These latter artists I listened aren't even conventionally attractive!(by lookscoper standards)

Both the people I listed + kpoppers themselves spend HUNDREDS of hours doing interviews, having silly ass reality tv shows and things of that nature to show how LIKEABLE of a person they are. You CANNOT say Kanye West isn't Charismatic, he's a weak MTN but nonetheless, there are atleast 3 personality traits and corresponding moments that you can name off the top of your head right now. When BTS (who was already slaying in Korea) came to America, they literally filmed a reality TV show making themselves seem like humble, yet fun-loving foreigners struggling to make a come up in America to create the foundation for their Western Audience. They then did a series of extremely memorable interviews that showed off how Kawaii-desunee~, funny and wholesome they were all while maintaining that humbler foreigner image for that time.

Their appeal is much more impactful, profitable and long-lasting than some dull faggot with cool bones. These people have a story, can see their hard work through their craft and have attractive personalities to go along with it. Their fans aren't paying $9.99 a month to see them suck dick on OnlyFans, they're paying $800-$4000 for nosebleeder seats in a smelly arena so they can watch them do 2 hours of Choreography and Lipsynching Kanye West fans are paying $71-$500 to watch a paranoid Schizophrenic ramble for 30 minutes before he does 45 minutes of actual performing before storming off stage.

Being Charismatic is more important than looks

@thecel @Ellipsis @pneumocystosis @the BULL @rand anon @5.5psl @autistic_tendencies @longjohnmong @Hades @ascension @Jacob Hate

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 26678, pneumocystosis and 12 others
High iq post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 27561
you fucking retard the only reason they come off as charismatic is because of their status and talent halo

looks are still king, look at dreams face reveal

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, pneumocystosis, Clown Show and 3 others
We should make a WOTW section and put this topic there

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 21044 and 9 others

Attachments

• 4CC3BB39-waAEA8823E3D2.jpg
    4CC3BB39-waAEA8823E3D2.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Doesn't matter how charismatic you are if women won't even give you the time of day

all of ur examples are ones of status halo, but I do agree that this forum greatly downplay's the importance of charisma/game/"rizz"/NT, whatever u want to call it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 15468
you fucking retard the only reason they come off as charismatic is because of their status and talent halo

looks are still king, look at dreams face reveal
Where do you think the status comes from??? The TALENT + their CHARISMA give them STATUS

Why does no one outside of LOOKSMAXXING AUTISTS know who your PSL gods are? Why don't they talk about them? It's not easy to fraud so skillfully in all their photos and to maintain their bf% year round? Is it maybe because they're the HUMAN INCARNATION OF SAND and haven't done anything meaningful in their entire lives?!?

Idk if you're aware but Dream is still popular and gains HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of subscribers per month, just because some looksmaxxing autist like you spammed the internet with his failos doesn't mean it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, khvirgin and Sprinkles
Where do you think the status comes from??? The TALENT + their CHARISMA give them STATUS

Why does no one outside of LOOKSMAXXING AUTISTS know who your PSL gods are? Why don't they talk about them? It's not easy to fraud so skillfully in all their photos and to maintain their bf% year round? Is it maybe because they're the HUMAN INCARNATION OF SAND and haven't done anything meaningful in their entire lives?!?

Idk if you're aware but Dream is still popular and gains HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of subscribers per month, just because some looksmaxxing autist like you spammed the internet with his failos doesn't mean it's over
it's over

I will never look like Dream @Sprinkles

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
the coping is off the charts man, charisma? jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Why does no one outside of LOOKSMAXXING AUTISTS know who your PSL gods are? Why don't they talk about them? It's not easy to fraud so skillfully in all their photos and to maintain their bf% year round? Is it maybe because they're the HUMAN INCARNATION OF SAND and haven't done anything , meaningful in their entire lives?!?

Nigga there ainโ€™t no such thing as charisma. Itโ€™s a perception you as a result of being haloโ€˜ed by a certain positive characteristic.

IDK where you got the idea that no one knows who PSL gods are.

Chico, Barrett and Gandy all have 1M+ IG followers

these guys donโ€™t really need status or talent or โ€to be doing anything meaningfulโ€ because theyโ€˜re already GL to begin with

The fact that DREAM was ugly trended on Twitter proves that status is cope

I guess Meeks blowing up after his mugshot was due to his charisma too JFL

all of ur examples are ones of status halo, but I do agree that this forum greatly downplay's the importance of charisma/game/"rizz"/NT, whatever u want to call it
Doesn't matter how charismatic you are if women won't even give you the time of day
We should make a WOTW section and put this topic there
If that's the case, can you please explain why Kanye West(Mentally ill, misogynist, bald-cel) has more of a female following than The Weeknd?(Top 3 Streamed Artists of All-Time on Spotify, Hairmaxxed, lightskin)?

And why does a bloatmaxxed, outed pedophile (R. Kelly) has a WAY higher female following than the most famous lightskin in the world(Chris Brown)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and rand anon
this nigga is such a retard
are you comparing the literal average male to a literal fucking 1 out of 999 999 999 person?
none of us here are fucking kanye west or the weekend you dumb fucking currycel
nigga women are attracted to normal attractive men like us men are attracted to attractive women
HOW HARD IS IT TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND BRO? ITS SO SIMPLE, WOMEN AREN'T SOME KIND OF ALIEN CREATURES, ITS JUST BASIC

Nigga there ainโ€™t no such thing as charisma. Itโ€™s a perception you as a result of being haloโ€˜ed by a certain positive characteristic.

IDK where you got the idea that no one knows who PSL gods are.

Chico, Barrett and Gandy all have 1M+ IG followers

these guys donโ€™t really need status or talent or โ€to be doing anything meaningfulโ€ because theyโ€˜re already GL to begin with

The fact that DREAM was ugly trended on Twitter proves that status is cope

I guess Meeks blowing up after his mugshot was due to his charisma too JFL
JFL you bitches can't read, not only are these models' BOTTED ACCOUNTS WITH A 6% ENGAGEMENT RATE with 500 COMMENTS PER POST insignificant, but, like I said, they're followed mostly by GAY MEN and PSL AUTISTS LIKE YOU. No one talks about these nobodies and if they weren't WALKING ADVERTISEMENTS FOR SHITTY FASHION BRANDS they'd just be another attractive person that gets forgotten about in the next couple of months. Who do you know IRL that raves about Jeremy Meeks like you do?

• JFL
The biggest mistake being made in this community is the CONSTANT CONFLATING of what WE think is PEAK ATTRACTION vs what our TARGET AUDIENCE(hopefully women) think is PEAK.

Let's use OnlyFans as an example, a lot of SADCUNTS like talking about how easy it is for a woman on OnlyFans, which I agree, if a man were to do something similar to what a top earner on OnlyFans does, he wouldn't be nearly as popular as the woman, and if he is, his main audience would be GAY MEN. I'm not gonna bore you guys with the reasons behind why this is as I'm sure you're aware. But people that use this argument FAIL TO RECOGNIZE the existence of male idols and idol groups.

And I don't mean that people don't know about them, obviously we still have LOOKSCOPERS advocating for retarded things like "Kpopmaxxing" or "prettyboymaxing"( :lul: :lul: :lul:) but even these copers who think they have it all figured out are still thinking within the confines of the MALE GAZE.

MALEGAZE(generally):

FEMALEGAZE(generally):

Let's face it, there IS an equivalent to the Female Appeal on OnlyFans, and it's in FANDOMS. We know these male models are handpicked by industry gays and on social media are followed by mostly gay men. On the other hand, BTS mogs your favorite Male Model's follower count by ATLEAST 1000X and have a 76% Female to 24% male Follower ratio!

And before you start with the pretty boy copes, even INFAMOUS BLOATLORDS LIKE Kanye West, Kevin Gates and The Weeknd MOG with 51-72% Female Audiences!(R Kelly mogs them all except Justin Bieber)

Why, you ask, is this the case? These latter artists I listened aren't even conventionally attractive!(by lookscoper standards)

Both the people I listed + kpoppers themselves spend HUNDREDS of hours doing interviews, having silly ass reality tv shows and things of that nature to show how LIKEABLE of a person they are. You CANNOT say Kanye West isn't Charismatic, he's a weak MTN but nonetheless, there are atleast 3 personality traits and corresponding moments that you can name off the top of your head right now. When BTS (who was already slaying in Korea) came to America, they literally filmed a reality TV show making themselves seem like humble, yet fun-loving foreigners struggling to make a come up in America to create the foundation for their Western Audience. They then did a series of extremely memorable interviews that showed off how Kawaii-desunee~, funny and wholesome they were all while maintaining that humbler foreigner image for that time.

Their appeal is much more impactful, profitable and long-lasting than some dull faggot with cool bones. These people have a story, can see their hard work through their craft and have attractive personalities to go along with it. Their fans aren't paying $9.99 a month to see them suck dick on OnlyFans, they're paying $800-$4000 for nosebleeder seats in a smelly arena so they can watch them do 2 hours of Choreography and Lipsynching Kanye West fans are paying $71-$500 to watch a paranoid Schizophrenic ramble for 30 minutes before he does 45 minutes of actual performing before storming off stage.

@thecel @Ellipsis @pneumocystosis @the BULL @rand anon @5.5psl @autistic_tendencies @longjohnmong @Hades @ascension @Jacob Hate
Blue pilled

this nigga is such a retard
are you comparing the literal average male to a literal fucking 1 out of 999 999 999 person?
none of us here are fucking kanye west or the weekend you dumb fucking currycel
nigga women are attracted to normal attractive men like us men are attracted to attractive women
HOW HARD IS IT TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND BRO? ITS SO SIMPLE, WOMEN AREN'T SOME KIND OF ALIEN CREATURES, ITS JUST BASIC
YOU RETARD, MY POINT IS that a Charismatic LTN-MTN will mog TF out of an Chadlite-Chad any day of the week because looks can only maintain attraction for an EXTREMELY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

Last edited:
YOU RETARD, MY POINT IS that a Charismatic LTN-MTN will mog TF out of an Chadlite-chad any days of the week because looks can only maintain attraction for an EXTREMELY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME
what retarded argument is that dude
i'm an ltn with charisma and the moment an actual chadlite came he actually mogged tf outta me and took a girl i was talking to, this was like a few months ago, it was super brutal @khvirgin holy shit why can't people accept that looks are almost everything?
oh yea, i got chaeted on by my girl in augsut by a guy that mogged me too btw jfl

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Charisma is important after you pass a looks threshold such as HTN

JFL you bitches can't read, not only are these models' BOTTED ACCOUNTS WITH A 6% ENGAGEMENT RATE with 500 COMMENTS PER POST insignificant, but, like I said, they're followed mostly by GAY MEN and PSL AUTISTS LIKE YOU. No one talks about these nobodies and if they weren't WALKING ADVERTISEMENTS FOR SHITTY FASHION BRANDS they'd just be another attractive person that gets forgotten about in the next couple of months. Who do you know IRL that raves about Jeremy Meeks like you do?

this niggaโ€˜s acting like girls canโ€™t have their own tastes in music

Charisma is important after you pass a looks threshold such as HTN
So Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, and R. Kelly are HTN's? They could get your mother to spit in your face for a ONS with them

The fact that there's a TikTok about him literally praising Hitler with 20k likes proves my point
his status comes from his talent as an artist

he isnt charismatic at all have you watched any of his interviews? he could be legit autistic

So Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, and R. Kelly are HTN's? They could get your mother to spit in your face for a ONS with them
Kendrick Lamar and r kelly are ugly jfl never heard of a woman simping over them in my life except their music you fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 27561
If that's the case, can you please explain why Kanye West(Mentally ill, misogynist, bald-cel) has more of a female following than The Weeknd?(Top 3 Streamed Artists of All-Time on Spotify, Hairmaxxed, lightskin)?

And why does a bloatmaxxed, outed pedophile (R. Kelly) has a WAY higher female following than the most famous lightskin in the world(Chris Brown)?
It's only because they actually made it big that allows their "charisma" to be seen though, which means that status does take precedent

View attachment 2162792

this niggaโ€˜s acting like girls canโ€™t have their own tastes in music
? It's not about the music, it's about the person behind the act. Also JFL at that obviously old ass Twitter screenshot, no one cares about Meeks anymore

• JFL
? It's not about the music, it's about the person behind the act. Also JFL at that obviously old ass Twitter screenshot, no one cares about Meeks anymore
It is about the music. Why the fuck else would they have such a huge following?

These guys arenโ€™t like Vinnie Hacker, or Damian Kater, or any of those other TikTok guys that have such a massive following from LOOKS alone

hell, Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik have looks + talent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Kendrick Lamar and r kelly are ugly jfl never heard of a woman simping over them in my life except their music you fucking retard
You're retarded, I'm done replying to you

It's only because they actually made it big that allows their "charisma" to be seen though, which means that status does take precedent
There are plenty of wayyyy more talented artists than Kanye that would've been way easier to manage that never saw mainstream success, I think Tech9ne and Futuristic are better rappers than him but like I said, it's about his appeal to the female gaze.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
There are plenty of wayyyy more talented artists than Kanye that would've been way easier to manage that never saw mainstream success
Thatโ€™s debatable though

Also whatโ€™s the point of this post, charisma, talent, ability to acquired status, itโ€™s all genetic anyways

There are plenty of wayyyy more talented artists than Kanye that would've been way easier to manage that never saw mainstream success, I think Tech9ne and Futuristic are better rappers than him but like I said, it's about his appeal to the female gaze.
retarded tbh

It is about the music. Why the fuck else would they have such a huge following?

These guys arenโ€™t like Vinnie Hacker, or Damian Kater, or any of those other TikTok guys that have such a massive following from LOOKS alone

hell, Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik have looks + talent
Are you lost? No one is saying looks can't also contribute to your success, Vinnie Hacker is part of a modeling agency and them promoting his page + his looks obviously add to that, but you again prove my point when a CHARISMATIC PERSON (Someone who has skills + a fleshed out/ likeable background + personality) like Zayn Malik or Justin Beiber 10X's-100X's that person in popularity and stays at the forefront of people's minds, niche celebrities like Vinnie hacker if they don't transition into something that adds value to their character will be forgotten in a few years after they become unprofitable to their agency. Zayn Malik + Justin Bieber have been making headlines for over a decade and some change now.

Last edited:
Also whatโ€™s the point of this post, charisma, talent, ability to acquired status, itโ€™s all genetic anyways
Talent and ability aren't entirely genetic and Charisma most CERTAINLY isn't. Almost all charismatic male celebrities were bullied in their youth

MALEGAZE(generally):

FEMALEGAZE(generally):

lmfao just be famous guys, how hard is it?? just gotta put in the work and selling million records how hard is it??

• +1

Dude who gives a shit lmao

It's music.
I dont want to fuck ANY of the female singers I listen to. I listen to them because I like the music.

Looks only play a factor for boybands and people who dont write their own shit (kpop bands, one direction, bieber etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Itโ€™s because the media promotes them so heavily that the population is conditioned to like them, and their music might be decent as well which halos that.

Some dudes in K-pop would never be as lusted over if they werenโ€™t famous.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Dude who gives a shit lmao

It's music.
I dont want to fuck ANY of the female singers I listen to. I listen to them because I like the music.

Looks only play a factor for boybands and people who dont write their own shit (kpop bands, one direction, bieber etc)
Oh so you don't want to fuck them that mean no one does, got it.

Why don't you just admit you're a braindead retard that'll never understand female gaze and that's why you'll rot here forever

• JFL

To be fair Lachowski is one of the most famous cover guys on WattPad stories (famous website for self-made female erotica and written porn)

167026184 300 206073

Oh so you don't want to fuck them that mean no one does, got it.

Why don't you just admit you're a braindead retard that'll never understand female gaze and that's why you'll rot here forever
You think women want to fuck KANYE WEST because you found some random ass data where he has a 51% of his likes on facebook are by women? (WOW THE GAP)

just lol

this forum is getting worse and worse

To be fair Lachowski is one of the most famous cover guys on WattPad stories (famous website for self-made female erotica and written porn)

View attachment 2162836
Yeah, because he's one of the first page results that come up when you Google "hot male model" but there's literally thousands more covers featuring One Direction members or Kpop idols and those stories tend to be way more popular

Talent and ability aren't entirely genetic
Just become an artist in ur 20s broo:soy::soy:

Charisma most CERTAINLY isn't
copium, u either have it or u don't. Even if there's some environmental aspect to it once you're out of ur formative years it's out of ur control

Are you lost? No one is saying looks can't also contribute to your success, Vinnie Hacker is part of a modeling agency and them promoting his page + his looks obviously add to that, but you again prove my point when a CHARISMATIC PERSON (Someone who has skills + a fleshed out/ likeable background + personality) like Zayn Malik or Justin Beiber 10X's-100X's that person in popularity and stays at the forefront of people's minds, niche celebrities like Vinnie hacker if they don't transition into something that adds value to their character will be forgotten in a few years after they become unprofitable to their agency. Zayn Malik + Justin Bieber have been making headlines for over a decade and some change now.
What youโ€™re too fucking stupid to understand is that these guys have things going for them that skyrocketed their success and make them seem charismatic, mostly their talent and status halo.

World-stage guys like Kanye usually have a satanic agenda to push from the Illuminati elite, which is why you see artists more talented than them never reach mainstream fame and global influence because they refuse to contribute to/arenโ€™t a part of freemasonry and satanism.

You say charisma is more important than looks, but these global-worldwide artists you put on a pedestal over so called โ€œdull faggots with cool bonesโ€ are extreme outliers and a part of a rigged, scripted, controlled game.

I guess Timothy Chalamets โ€œcharismaโ€œ is the reason heโ€™s simped for worldwide, definitely not his face.

THEY SEEM CHARISMATIC BECAUSE OF THEIR PRE-EXISTING HALOS retard.

• +1

How do you know women want to fuck these guys? What if they just listen to their good music? You really think Kendrick Lamar's ugly manlet ass has females wanting to fuck and thirsting over him like Vinnie Hacker does? He just makes good music and some foids listen.

Frank Oceans fanbase is 95% female and he's a literal fag, do they want to fuck him too?

• +1
To just prove how cope status and "rizz" or NT is this one is a valid example because hes asian and not white or black

Tim chung legit was being thirsted online for being kylie jenners bf and many rumors spreading about kylies baby 'stormi' being tim chung's dad JFL

and tim chung does nothing but just look good.....
tim_chung.png

Just being an artist in ur 20s broo:soy::soy:

copium, u either have it or u don't. Even if there's some environmental aspect to it once you're out of ur formative years it's out of ur control
Lucky Daye is heavily simped for and only got famous 4 years ago, he's 37, Giveon got famous from drake in his late 20's and The Dream released his solo Album at 33

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26448

MALEGAZE(generally):

FEMALEGAZE(generally):

• JFL