The struggles of manletism

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
Seeing women on a daily basis as tall as you is suifuel. Zoomer women are tall, I'm 5'8 and everytime seeing 5'6-5'9 women.
@SecularIslamist saw 5'7 ethnic foid who brutally framemogged me. Total mental death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and SecularIslamist
Seeing women on a daily basis as tall as you is suifuel. Zoomer women are tall, I'm 5'8 and everytime seeing 5'6-5'9 women.
@SecularIslamist saw 5'7 ethnic foid who brutally framemogged me. Total mental death
I was on my lunch break yesterday on curry central of London. I swear 90% of curries were 5'10+ some ever 6'2/6'3

It's fucking insane. Brutal nutrition pill. 5'6/5'7 is not the normal curry height. Same with Somalis who are all 6'0 and above - once they go to the West they mog whites.

I was on my lunch break yesterday on curry central of London. I swear 90% of curries were 5'10+ some ever 6'2/6'3

It's fucking insane. Brutal nutrition pill. 5'6/5'7 is not the normal curry height. Same with Somalis who are all 6'0 and above - once they go to the West they mog whites.
Yh I've known for a while 5'7/5'8 is not the fucking average for curries here. Nutritionpill is legit. It just doesn't make sense when i see do many ethnic guys 5'10 and above, ethnic foids regularly in the 5'6-5'8 range.
It's so emasculating being the same height as a woman or only an inch taller. Nah bro we aren't supposed to be 5'8, we should be 5"11 barefoot minimum or it's beyond over.

Absolute suifuel once you finally realize you were lied to all those years and you aren't the average curry height for your age group but below it. Actually i was blackpilled about this way back in school when everyone hit puberty. Before puberty for 2 years i was just as tall as everyone else and then there were shorter guys who were made fun of but not me because i was as tall as most. Puberty happens and guess what? I'm barely 5'8 while all my friends or should i say former friends as the brutalness was too much to bear that we weren't friends anymore, are all ranging from 5'10 to 6'1. Mind you they're pakistani/indians. 90% of ethnics were taller than me, i realized in that moment it was over. At 14 years of age my mind realized it never even began for my subhuman genes. And guess what? The guys who were shorter than everyone even before puberty are now the same height as me.

I used to sleep at 2-3am on school nights and up by 7:30. Chronically sleep deprived which stunts your growth hard as you grow during sleep.
The other obvious thing is nutrition and why most of these curries are 6 feet tall. I was/am a very picky eater but back then ate rarely any real food. Only low quality goyslop, processed sugar/sweets and tons of height stunting liquid syrup coca cola. Very little protein.

I wonder often if my diet and sleep were optimized, whether I'd reach 5'11, i think i would honestly. My mother is to blame for this. This is the result of being raised by a single mother.