There are only 3 types of ugly guys that approach or "game".

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
1) Clueless teenagers
2) Low IQ
3) Aspies

So if you see an ugly guy trying to "run game" and he's a grown man, he's either low IQ or on the spectrum. This doesn't just apply to cold approaching, but also trying to "game" girls in their social circle.

Ugly men who are NT and at least average IQ know their place in the world and know it's over.

t. low IQ KHV ugly incel with very high rejection count.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, Time Travel, BrettyBoy and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pretty boy, SikKunt and Framletgod
1) Clueless teenagers
2) Low IQ
3) Aspies

So if you see an ugly guy trying to "run game" and he's a grown man, he's either low IQ or on the spectrum. This doesn't just apply to cold approaching, but also trying to "game" girls in their social circle.

Ugly men who are NT and at least average IQ know their place in the world and know it's over.

t. low IQ KHV ugly incel with very high rejection count.

run game like what

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Cold approaching is the most low IQ shit ever.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Andigil and Framletgod
I'm Low IQ and Aspie, but I've never tried "game".

1) Clueless teenagers
2) Low IQ
3) Aspies

THANK YOU. Cold approaching is retarded as an ugly male. If you seriously lack the self awareness to realize you look cringe as fuck doing that, you're an non-nt idiot. Once again, when a girl has a split second to decide if you're a dating prospect, all she has to go by is looks. Therefore, PUA, while widely studied by ugly men, is actually only meant for Chad. Social circle game is the only way as an ugly male.

Social circle game is the only way as an ugly male.

Social circle game doesn't work for ugly guys either, and i speak from personal experience. If a girl is in the same social circle as an ugly guy AT BEST she will reluctantly tolerate him, and at worst she will actively try to push him out of the group even if he was there first. This has happened to me and other ugly guys i've known.

Not to mention these days I seldom see ugly guys in mixed gender social circles. They're usually either alone or in all male groups. Not to mention whenever a guy is in a mixed gender social circle, it's usually only because he's friends with some of the guys in the circle, and the girls usually don't sit near them or talk to them and simply gravitate towards the best looking guy in the circle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
How bleak. Are you ugly yourself

Social circle game doesn't work for ugly guys either, and i speak from personal experience. If a girl is in the same social circle as an ugly guy AT BEST she will reluctantly tolerate him, and at worst she will actively try to push him out of the group even if he was there first. This has happened to me and other ugly guys i've known.

Not to mention these days I seldom see ugly guys in mixed gender social circles. They're usually either alone or in all male groups. Not to mention whenever a guy is in a mixed gender social circle, it's usually only because he's friends with some of the guys in the circle, and the girls usually don't sit near them or talk to them and simply gravitate towards the best looking guy in the circle.
Yeah if your ugly you have to be incredibly nt for the girls to even like you as a friend

But they’ll never date you and you’ll never be at that upper level of popularity

I have too much dignity to go up to a random girl on the street and embarrass myself. Maybe at a beach when I’m gymaxxed