There’s only one thing that beats looks: status

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
Status > Looks.

Being rich and famous > Looks. An ugly rich and famous man like Ed Sheeran will unironically cuck a 10/10 Chad any day. Nothing gets a woman’s panties more wet than attention, even more than Chad. The idea of fucking a status symbol and also potentially advancing their career and being rich and famous themselves due to fucking that symbol makes a woman even more wet than fucking some 10/10 man who’s not as big as Ed Sheeran.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Chadethnic101, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 7 others
Status > Looks.

Being rich and famous > Looks. An ugly rich and famous man like Ed Sheeran will unironically cuck a 10/10 Chad any day. Nothing gets a woman’s panties more wet than attention, even more than Chad. The idea of fucking a status symbol and also potentially advancing their career and being rich and famous themselves due to fucking that symbol makes a woman even more wet than fucking some 10/10 man who’s not as big as Ed Sheeran.
Status is legit

Spit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
tfw ugly and unpopular

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
money=fake love, fake attraction

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5891, Luke LLL and 1 other person
Looks IS status

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, karbo, Luke LLL and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
True, I know two gigastacys (no joke PSL 7+'s) who fucked Bruno Mars while having boyfriends (and while he had a wife, what a cunt)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 6512, Rift and 2 others
Nah if you have looks there's no problem for status.. achieving high status with an ugly face is almost..ALMOST impossible..unless you're fucking talented and lucky. 2-3% of the population
True, I know two gigastacys (no joke PSL 7+'s) who fucked Bruno Mars while having boyfriends (and while he had a wife, what a cunt)

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
True but you have to have A LOT of status to beat looks

Sure. But an average looking guy has to be 99th percentile status or 99.9th percentile money just to SMV match a 90th percentile in looks loser. And no amount of money is going to make a 20th percentile or worse looking guy desirable to women. (In the west)

For younger foids Ed Sherran is 99.999999th percentile status, that much status will legit warp time and space. It is so rare it is not even worth talking about.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Kade
The idea of fucking a status symbol and also potentially advancing their career and being rich and famous themselves
And why do you think they want to be rich and famous? Obviously for the attention and ease of life it brings, but once a woman is rich and famous do you think she would settle for some betabux cuck. No. She would only fuck Chad at that point. A woman's entire purpose in life is securing the best genetics for her offspring.

Status is everything in life.

Looks help attain status.

Looks are important.

Not everything aside from looks is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Lol, if you have status and money bitches will try to act innocent and make harder for you to get the pussy.
Btw most people that comment of status in psl forums are socially akward.

Status > Looks.

T E W S I R E T A W

Legit high iq thread, I've been saying this for years. This is why I'm film director maxxing. STATUS IS EVERYTHING. PROOF:

Aziz-Ansar-Serena-Skov-Campbell.jpg

JFL
17459156-7373027-Loved_up_The_36_year_old_Master_of_None_star_couldn_t_stop_kissi-m-142_1566249814815.jpg

Serena-Skov-Campbell-Sexy-Topless-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-10.jpg

KEEP CRYING FOR CURRIES BANGING 10/10 TOPLESS SLOOTS ON THE BEACHES OF JAMAICA
2db21cb4de1746d6b7da5db091a823f0_lg.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
duh. why do you think adam driver who is literally psl 3 or lower gets on "hottest men" lists.

Status > Looks.

High status men can also be cucked by low status chads. Just look up Brad Pitt (back then a nobody in Hollywood) cucking Mike Tyson or the thread about low class BBC cucking Norwegian prince.

But yeah, status can give ugly men the possibility to compete with chads in the dating market.
Legit high iq thread, I've been saying this for years. This is why I'm film director maxxing. STATUS IS EVERYTHING. PROOF:

Aziz-Ansar-Serena-Skov-Campbell.jpg

JFL
17459156-7373027-Loved_up_The_36_year_old_Master_of_None_star_couldn_t_stop_kissi-m-142_1566249814815.jpg

Serena-Skov-Campbell-Sexy-Topless-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-10.jpg

KEEP CRYING FOR CURRIES BANGING 10/10 TOPLESS SLOOTS ON THE BEACHES OF JAMAICA
2db21cb4de1746d6b7da5db091a823f0_lg.jpg
Girl’s name?

Face is the most important thing of all.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Need2Ascend, Salludon and 1 other person
I would rather be a gigachsd prisoner (cough cough Jeremy meeks)

Than the any status and money maxxed guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ed sheeran is far from ugly
bad example

I've heard Bruno Mars has fucked many hot women, he was even relationship with singer Rita ora before they were famous.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
The biggest slayers in my school are average looking at best, this was the case in each school I went to. Status > looks (if under 18).

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
NT theory mogs looks theory 100x