These green contacts for ethnics

what about these? looks more real than the green ones?

Also the iris pattern is unir9jically inferior to the green ones. The only issue with the green ones is that they're too green/saturated, but according to one youtuber, it depends on the version since apparently the company dimmed them down a bit and they're not less bright/more realistic

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Also the iris pattern is unir9jically inferior to the green ones. The only issue with the green ones is that they're too green/saturated, but according to one youtuber, it depends on the version since apparently the company dimmed them down a bit and they're not less bright/more realistic
i feel like the green one will be noticable irl.

thoughts on this green one?

i feel like the green one will be noticable irl.

thoughts on this green one?

Bro I watched videos on all of these. Lima is one of the worst. One guy tried every anesthetic green color and said fonesta is by far the best

Contacts are high risk tbh, idk what to tell you. Most people said they're realistic, some said they're not. I guess it's kind of individualized. I would put my money where my mouth is but I'm trying to lose weight before getting them

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
@Drago Soprano im still high inhib about contacts, supposedly they look fake af irl especially from the side.

im tempted to get some light brown ones or hazel or something. Ifeel like you can take them off with med brown eyes behind them and it wont be that insane of a difference but meh idk

@Drago Soprano im still high inhib about contacts, supposedly they look fake af irl especially from the side.

im tempted to get some light brown ones or hazel or something. Ifeel like you can take them off with med brown eyes behind them and it wont be that insane of a difference but meh idk
If these are obvious from the side, they all are so might as not wear anything. If you squint slightly and have deep set eyes no one will see shit. My hair covers my eyes from the side anyway

Yeah if you wear hazel ones no one will notice anything mostly because they weren't giving u halo to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I came across some that look kinda realistic. TTDeye Trinity Green and DesioLens Wild Green. They look realistic on the vids I saw on youtube