thin lips are masc and ideal is such a meme

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
whoever came up with this utter cope needs to be thrown off a cliff lol. to pull it off you have to have really specific facial features like that guy from mad man.

when you look at sites like lipstickalley where foids can actually speak openly what they like anonymously and without judgement hey always mention full lips.

or check out some ig models comments and you can see foids routinely mentioning lips.

ideal is medium or even big lips with upper lip being slightly bigger and more protruding.

wait for me lip lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TheChosenChad, IWantToMax and 3 others
whoever came up with this utter cope needs to be thrown off a cliff lol. to pull it off you have to have really specific facial features like that guy from mad man.

when you look at sites like lipstickalley where foids can actually speak openly what they like anonymously and without judgement hey always mention full lips.

or check out some ig models comments and you can see foids routinely mentioning lips.

ideal is medium or even big lips with upper lip being slightly bigger and more protruding.

wait for me lip lift
what is important is wide lips

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, rtssssy and Alexanderr
This.Medium lips like chicos are good.It all depends on your other features tho

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and nastynas
source?
>inb4 trust me bro

source?
>inb4 trust me bro

"when you look at sites like lipstickalley where foids can actually speak openly what they like anonymously and without judgement hey always mention full lips.

or check out some ig models comments and you can see foids routinely mentioning lips"

a wide palate is more important than lip size

• +1
Reactions: john_cope and UglyMan
i have ugly mouth and i feel so ogre becouse of that. Most of dudes have full lips. It's over i'm unkissable

Reminder: OP likes a guy with dick sucking lips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and john_cope
Reminder: OP likes a guy with dick sucking lips.
every foid like dicksucking lips. You can't kiss someone with thin lips. You need full lips to be kissable

every foid like dicksucking lips. You can't kiss someone with thin lips. You need full lips to be kissable

Just lol@this nonsense.

This is high-grade freudian fag-projection

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister.
insightful

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
people with thick lips who look good, look good because they have big zygos, chin, jaw, big everything. Thick lips look disgusting on average male faces

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister., Festrunk and Deleted member 3043
Ok

• +1
Reactions: currymax
Just lol@this nonsense.

This is high-grade freudian fag-projection
JUST LOL? Did you ever saw couple kissing where dude have this lips? It looks so ugly? All jb slayers have full lips. JFL ar copers who cope with just bones. Full lips, good long hair, skin are very important for jbs

people with thick lips who look good, look good because they have big zygos, chin, jaw, big everything. Thick lips look disgusting on average male faces
Still better than thin fetal alcohol syndrome lips.

Macklemore Would Be Incel If Not For His Lucious Lips

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Redrighthand and currymax
full lips is not the best : wide lips, wide 1.6x of the nose is