Things I’ve been doing to improve myself the past year(why I’ve been inactive)

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
  • Working out three hours a day five days a week divided between weights, running, and mma maxxing. Have successfully cut down to a visible six pack.
  • Got rid of acne and debloated my face, I use a cleanser, escorbic acid serum, and moisturizer, dermaroll etc.
  • Fashion maxxed with clothes and accessories (swallow the grey sweatpants pill to show off your bulge, girls love that shit. )
  • Job maxxed, I actually have fun where I work rn as opposed to this time last year.
  • Social circle maxxed, I get invited over to friends houses now and other cool people see me as cool enough to invite me for things now.
  • Hair maxxed, curtains are life.
  • Dick maxxed and libido maxxed . Jfl if you aren’t taking horny goat weed, ashwaghanda, and zinc plus pumping your duck with a bathmate and doing manual pe exercises and still call yourself a looksmaxxer.
  • Jaw maxxed the past three years with incessant chewing, have a titanium jaw now but received a lot of change the past year from chewing on incisors only though I would not recommend as you can fuck your teeth if you aren’t experienced.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and thereallegend
I still want to tattoo max but haven’t decided on what I want

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel