This forum is a dumping ground of the most toxic venom...lol if you take it seriously

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
I am actually on a higher and more peaceful path in my life...

But I still post stupid shit in the off topic section, as if it's a YouTube or 4chan comment section.

Lol at zoomer pencil dick retards that actually devour the shit on the forum as if it's an accurate description of life...and let their mental health be dictated on it.*

This forum (especially off topic section) is like a sewage tip.....where people just shit out their most heinous waste.

Only retards would devour it like it's a nutritious meal, like an Indian villager eating cow shit

Most of the 'discussion' on the forum won't save you

*My essays are an exception, in terms of my own posting. Those are the only of my posts that are sincere with intention to share value

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 19036, Chadethnic101 and 13 others
Examples?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Based dung eater

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244
How dare you! Hitler was a great man, sieg heil!

• JFL
Reactions: Daydream, galego123 and P4fivee
Lol at zoomer pencil dick retards that actually devour the shit on the forum as if it's an accurate description of life...and let their mental health be dictated on it.*
after saying this you proceed to make fun of something users are genuinely insecure about, further reinforcing their "sewage tip" rambling

this doesn't sound like someone on a peaceful path you utter disgrace, rope immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Chadpreetmaybe, Albeacho and 2 others
after saying this you proceed to make fun of something users are genuinely insecure about, further reinforcing their "sewage tip" rambling

this doesn't sound like someone on a peaceful path you utter disgrace, rope immediately
No idea what you said low IQ zoomer

Too bad you spent more time in school learning about trannies than learning how to form a coherent sentence

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk, Chadethnic101, FreakkForLife and 5 others

Also, confirmed pencil dick...time to mTf maxx my boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 18244 and ballskin
True some fools take it way too serioous and overdose and fuck their lives. Thats why 18 and under shouldn't be allowed imo.

Also self promotion here are my best threads that are decent quality and the opposite of venom.

Most people here aren't ugly, but mentally ill

Why hating gays isn't based

Looks aren't completely objective

Frame mogger guide

Guide to iq

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
What toxic venom? Kill yourself. Didn't read a word.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, itorroella9, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
True some fools take it way too serioous and overdose and fuck their lives. Thats why 18 and under shouldn't be allowed imo.

Also self promotion here are my best threads that are decent quality and the opposite of venom.

https://looksmax.org/threads/obsess...ally-ill-most-of-yall-arent-that-ugly.491058/

https://looksmax.org/threads/why-do-some-people-hate-gays-so-much-here.489175/

https://looksmax.org/threads/why-lo...ations-for-gymmaxing-and-nichemaxxing.489084/

https://looksmax.org/threads/best-methods-to-maximize-your-frame.485910/

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-iq-works-and-decent-ways-to-test-it.481138/

Thanks man, will check them out when I'm having some down time.

• Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger
Too bad you spent more time in school learning about trannies than learning how to form a coherent sentence
show some respect, i decided to entertain your worthless schizo thread

if you can't understand the flaw behind your own cognitive dissonance then ur just a hopeless animal
No idea what you said low IQ zoomer
of course you don't, because you've put no second thought into anything you've said

not understanding is your issue

keep crying for me my thoroughly abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and the BULL
I am actually on a higher and more peaceful path in my life...

But I still post stupid shit in the off topic section, as if it's a YouTube or 4chan comment section.

This forum (especially off topic section) is like a sewage tip.....where people just shit out their most heinous waste.

Only retards would devour it like it's a nutritious meal, like an Indian villager eating cow shit

Most of the 'discussion' on the forum won't save you

*My essays are an exception, in terms of my own posting. Those are the only of my posts that are sincere with intention to share value
Mofo in ur rant addressing toxicity on the forum u still somehow found a way to insult Indians.

Ima create a new law specific to this forum

Ranjesh's Law:
If a Looksmax thread goes on for long enough, it will always lead to forum users making fun of Indians.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Albeacho and the BULL
Loathsome dung eater*
Based pepe.
810F2A9F B217 4D3B 8F11 BF9F8F08EE52

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244

Damn, I should have known... OP is also Indian. New law

Ranjeet's law:
Assume every user you interact with on Looksmax is Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Daydream, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
Funny because you still keep crawling back every time. Your effort to dismantle blackpill fails everyday and you know it.

I DON'T CARE!!!!

Mofo in ur rant addressing toxicity on the forum u still somehow found a way to insult Indians.

Ima create a new law specific to this forum

Ranjesh's Law:
If a Looksmax thread goes on for long enough, it will always lead to forum users making fun of Indians.
Why shouldn't humans make fun of Indians when god himself was the first one to do it by creating them :feelskek:

I agree. I'm one of the few members of this forum who are mentally stable IRL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and GetShrekt