this forum is ran by crackas

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
jfl tbh it's funny, i'm supporting blacks smv against delusional people and despite trying not to insult anybody or cause drama, i get hated by the whole forum, jfl tbh. idc anyway lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
You're white though

I heard the forums servers are located in India

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member, Biggdink and 4 others
this must be the most anti black forum on the internet in all seriousness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, datboijj and Looks234
imagine taking the internet this seriously. is desert life that boring?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and sandcelmuttcel
Blacks have insane smv to begin with
Even rice are starting to have decent
It’s just curries that are the bottom even chadpreets ngl @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
20211016 001439

@goat2x

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, hairyballscel, Chadeep and 4 others
Blacks have insane smv to begin with
Even rice are starting to have decent
It’s just curries that are the bottom even chadpreets ngl @looksmaxxer234
indians have higher smv than sand niggers
currys have khan academy halo and are seen as intelligent and polite
sandcels on the other hand have a built in botched orbital decompression, terrorist incest goat fucker falio, and are known women abusers
to think you are anything near benefitting from bbc halo is delusional

indians have higher smv than sand niggers
currys have khan academy halo and are seen as intelligent and polite
sandcels on the other hand have a built in botched orbital decompression, terrorist incest goat fucker falio, and are known women abusers
to think you are anything near benefitting from bbc halo is delusional
I’m not black but yeah I do have a big cock
Indians and sand are both very low on the smv scale true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
he is retarded he became angry at me cuz i didnt share @sytyl pics with him lol
no i'm not angry about that.
you attacked me yesterday for no reason
also you're a cuck for not supporting your balkan bro when he got doxxed but anyway i dont care about sytyl pic anymore were neutral

no i'm not angry about that.
you attacked me yesterday for no reason
also you're a cuck for not supporting your balkan bro when he got doxxed but anyway i dont care about sytyl pic anymore were neutral
You are an idiot you tried to diss me in pms for not sharing sytyl pics when i literally dont have one you fucking pussy

Why are you so butt-hurt about blacks even though you're not black.
Muh ethnic brotherhood he says :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
You are an idiot you tried to diss me in pms for not sharing sytyl pics when i literally dont have one you fucking pussy
you're lying but anyways i don't care
you have never been on my side
you also upvoted posts against me fore a long time
all these events led me to siding against you and your sfcel buddies, not necessarily outright attacking you but indirectly, supporting blacks

you're lying but anyways i don't care
you have never been on my side
you also hupvoted posts against me fore a long time
all these events led me to siding against you and sfcel buddies but not necessarily outright attacking them but indirectly, supporting blacks
you are a pussy sytyl literally doesnt send anyone face pics except his close immigrant friends you retard

i dont care about this race you can suck off niggers or suck off whites doesnt change anything on this shit incel forum you dumbass

i posted a comment about sytyl leaking your pics and somehow your slut brain got offended, what the fuck should i do , should i mail you testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Why are you so butt-hurt about blacks even though you're not black.
Muh ethnic brotherhood he says :ROFLMAO:
i'm not butthurt about blacks i hate the fact that i'm getting hate for telling the truth about blacks smv

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
you are a pussy sytyl literally doesnt send anyone face pics except his close immigrant friends you retard

i dont care about this race you can suck off niggers or suck off whites doesnt change anything on this shit incel forum you dumbass

i posted a comment about sytyl leaking your pics and somehow your slut brain got offended, what the fuck should i do , should i mail you testosterone
so why you said to me you got his pics?
why are you hating on me for supporting blacks against delusional people
yeah in a funny manner, you didn't respect the situation

i also asked for @sytyl pics to prove your loyalty since you seemed to be microagressive to me and i felt betrayed

• JFL
so why you said to me you got his pics?
why are you hating on me for supporting blacks against delusional people
yeah in a funny manner, you didn't respect the situation
i said im not leaking no bodies pic i havent said i have his pics or not you idiot

that was a response to your claim that im not supporting a "white brother" you fucking retard

• JFL
i said im not leaking no bodies pic i havent said i have his pics or not you idiot

that was a response to your claim that im not supporting a "white brother" you fucking retard
thats a lie
and you're a betrayer

thats a lie
and you're a betrayer
you can read them yourself lol you literally want someones pics based on both of us being "white" but when i look at your forum activity you act like a cuck from reddit

you are braindead as shit

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima, sandcelmuttcel and sytyl
you can read them yourself lol you literally want someones pics based on both of us being "white" but when i look at your forum activity you act like a cuck from reddit

you are braindead as shit
i asked for them since you first said you have them and you didnt show back in january or something way before i became pro black
anyway i tried to be friends but you distance yourself from me (probably because i'm not full on white?) and also you didnt support me by showing my doxxer pics
you're horrible why would i side with you

Last edited:
i asked for them since you first said you have them and you didnt show back in january or something
anyway i tried to be friends but you distance yourself from me (probably because i'm not full on white?) and also you didnt support me by showing my doxxer pics
you're horrible why would i side with you
i dont have his pics if i said i have it, it was a joke i claim that on many people

u messaged me on wrong times few months ago i was extra budy i dint have time to even be on the forum but you are a pussy for leashing out on me anyways

i dont care which fucking race you root for on this shitty forum cant u understand? fucking hell

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
@sandcelmuttcel holy shit how can you be this lifeless :forcedsmile:
Taking your time here way too seriously jfl

i dont have his pics if i said i have it, it was a joke i claim that on many people

u messaged me on wrong times few months ago i was extra budy i dint have time to even be on the forum but you are a pussy for leashing out on me anyways

i dont care which fucking race you root for on this shitty forum cant u understand? fucking hell
you leashed out on me yesterday when i posted in your thread, wasn't even talking about you brainlet. that's where things started.

you leashed out on me yesterday when i posted in your thread, wasn't even talking about you brainlet. that's where things started.
things started when you tried to weak diss me in pms you fucking idiot you think thats just goes unnoticed , your honestly retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima and sandcelmuttcel
things started when you tried to weak diss me in pms you fucking idiot you think thats just goes unnoticed , your honestly retarded
lmao did that get under your skin?
that happened long before yesterday by the way

lmao did that get under your skin?
that happened long before yesterday by the way
no you pussy i dont care but im not a faggot that someone tries to shit talk me then i just act like nothing happened lol, you dont understand, your disses are fucking weak

ye happened few weeks ago didnt talked since doe you pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and sandcelmuttcel
no you pussy i dont care but im not a faggot that someone tries to shit talk me then i just act like nothing happened lol, you dont understand, your disses are fucking weak

ye happened few weeks ago didnt talked since doe you pussy.
inject t then cuck

you are leashing out like a pussy you also look like a bully victim high e trany cuck

projection
keep projecting thin skinned cuck :feelskek:
you literally got butthurt for semi roasting you in pms lmfao

keep projecting thin skinned cuck :feelskek:
you literally got butthurt for semi roasting you in pms lmfao
only you got butt hurt over me not sending pics which dont exist:lul::lul:

you are actually so low iq its funny you fucking baboon

only you got butt hurt over me not sending pics which dont exist:lul::lul:

you are actually so low iq its funny you fucking baboon
you literally have one of the lowest iq on the forum, you cant even comprehend basic sentences and lash out like a baboon. dont make me show your corn farmer iq to the public.

you literally have one of the lowest iq on the forum, you cant even comprehend basic sentences and lash out like a baboon. dont let show your corn farmer iq to the public.
Lol, now you are seething hard and leashing out like a puss yjust cuz you know im right you undeveloped baboon you even take my roasts and use it as yours cuz you are a little uncreative monkey zoo boy

MUH YOU MADE A JOKE ABOUT MY DOXXING:feelswah:

shut up you little deformed cuck

• +1
Reactions: heboonics
Lol, now you are seething hard and leashing out like a puss yjust cuz you know im right you undeveloped baboon you even take my roasts and use it as yours cuz you are a little uncreative monkey zoo boy

MUH YOU MADE A JOKE ABOUT MY DOXXING:feelswah:

shut up you little deformed cuck
projector GIF