This guy went viral for his looks. (Is hunter eye theory a cope?)

rocoveron007

rocoveron007

Silver

Girls only simp for a few selected men on the internet he is one of them. Most of the comments he recieves are from female population.

He is breaking a lot of PSL rules .
So can we conclude that PSL is bullishit.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joeveniro, 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei and 5 others

Girls only simp for a few selected men on the internet he is one of them. Most of the comments he recieves are from female population.

His only failo is cucky fwhr

He has a top tier forward growth, a mogger facial averageness, dismorphism and pheno/coloring

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WagedandReady, AscendingHero, reptiles and 10 others
he looks very good

@the BULL this is my pheno bro. i just need to age a few years more, get a nosejob and tan

Last edited:
ae5KjNm_700b.jpg

mancandy-monday-10.11.21-diego-rodriguez-doig.png

DOES HE MOG MICHAEL YERGER ?

His only failo is cucky fwhr

He has a top tier forward growth, a mogger facial averageness, dismorphism and pheno/coloring
Why what's wrong with his fwhr

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
if only i had his nose. fuck my ogre nose, its unfixable

i might listen to subliminals

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WagedandReady, joeveniro, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
if only i had his nose. fuck my ogre nose, its unfixable

i might listen to subliminals
You can give nose excercises a try i know it won't work most probably but mine worked but it took me 5 years. (surgery is always the option)

• +1
You can give nose excercises a try i know it won't work most probably but mine worked but it took me 5 years. (surgery is always the option)
what exercises, could u link?

i dont think itll work, its fucked from the top of the bone, it starts very narrow and then just opens like a triangle and i have a bublous tip. potato ugly nose. id probably look chad with his nose and infraorbital implants (less needed)

JUST LOOK LIKE A MEDITERRANEAN IS A LEGIT THEORY. STOP THE COPE WITH PALE/WHITE SKIN. IT'S ALL ABOUT HAVING ORANGISH/BROWN TANNED SKIN LIKE HIM WITH BLUE EYES AND A DECENT FACE. INB4 ETHNIC COPE, HE ISN'T ETHNIC.

• +1
Reactions: zenflix, lightskinbengali, rocoveron007 and 1 other person
RTT theory strikes again

• Hmm...
JUST LOOK LIKE A MEDITERRANEAN IS A LEGIT THEORY. STOP THE COPE WITH PALE/WHITE SKIN. IT'S ALL ABOUT HAVING ORANGISH/BROWN TANNED SKIN LIKE HIM WITH BLUE EYES AND A DECENT FACE. INB4 ETHNIC COPE, HE ISN'T ETHNIC.
Can you give some threads to attain this type of skin and some tips

what exercises, could u link?

i dont think itll work, its fucked from the top of the bone, it starts very narrow and then just opens like a triangle and i have a bublous tip. potato ugly nose. id probably look chad with his nose and infraorbital implants (less needed)
If it's the bone then it's difficult to change but if it's the tissue you can narrow it a bit with time i was 17 when I started so when I got 21 it was a really drastic change but my bone was straight and of good medium to small size . You can go to YouTube there are several videos on this topic

Can you give some threads to attain this type of skin and some tips
Unfortunately I can't think of any at the moment. But in the BOTB section, there might be coloring-maxing threads. You can try using beta carotene or astaxanthin if you want that orangish mediterranean tan. Looking at your pfp, you already have pale enough skin and a good base to tan-max properly without looking worse. Some people, like me for example, have skin that is already too dark enough, which is why I can't tan properly because it will just make me look even more low SMV. Only white people and a few ethnics can tan without looking worse.

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007
He is fuukin awesome, no homo.

Psl theory are not cope but H A R M O N Y is law !

He is the fukin guy IRL foids are wet for him, even have no one fukin hard feature. The guy you answer yourself (when you dumb like incel here) "why all women love him ? am better than him wtf"

Muuu sharpedjaw muuuh justinbieber is a low htn :feelswah::lul::lul:

Meds strike again, holy shit I need to get a tan

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, john2 and MakinMogReturns
he is very good looking

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns

He is the fukin guy IRL foids are wet for him, even have no one fukin hard feature. The guy you answer yourself (when you dumb like incel here) "why all women love him ? am better than him wtf"

Justin Bieber is fucking insane in the face

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and blackckatt
hunter eyes always have been the biggest meme but other psl theories are somewhat accurate, yet still limited by male gaze

• +1
Reactions: zura, rocoveron007, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
Unfortunately I can't think of any at the moment. But in the BOTB section, there might be coloring-maxing threads. You can try using beta carotene or astaxanthin if you want that orangish mediterranean tan. Looking at your pfp, you already have pale enough skin and a good base to tan-max properly without looking worse. Some people, like me for example, have skin that is already too dark enough, which is why I can't tan properly because it will just make me look even more low SMV. Only white people and a few ethnics can tan without looking worse.
Ok thanks brother

• +1
Reactions: john2
hunter eyes always have been the biggest meme but other psl theories are somewhat accurate, yet still limited by male gaze

@slop slinger

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
This guy got the ultimate female gaze in thought in 2023 only pretty boys have the female gaze . I know he got some pretty boy Features but he is mostly masc so yeah good suprise

• +1
Reactions: Halonyx
He has hunter eyes and great coloring you fat nigger.

Nigga is surprised good looking guy goes viral wallah just blow my brains out at this point this forum is too stupid now

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

View attachment 58b6fcff67a1f41e008b456d.webp

tell me this isn't the prettiest boy you've seen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Nigga is surprised good looking guy goes viral wallah just blow my brains out at this point this forum is too stupid now
lmao this shit has me H O L L E R I N G

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
My point was most PSL is cope
Most his features follow psl and it’s mainly his eye colour and pheno haloeing him which yeah isn’t psl exactly but still most his features fall into psl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I'VE GOT SIMILAR COLOURING AND I'M ETHNIC.

• Woah
STOP ASSOCIATING THAT SKIN WITH MEDS
THEY TAN
MIDDLE EASTERNERS DON'T

• Woah
Looksmaxorg gaze :

VZJOY4RIQNCRLPPOE5ECRZRA4Y.png
1665581525-59-card.jpg

This is designed for geekcel buy they shit DC/marvel (malegazzed)

Female irl gaze :

Le-Prince-Charmant-aura-bientot-son-film-Disney.jpg
709208_w534h346cx267cy173.jpg
xK6L-3QX6285t9NWbDPmrH0ygDQ@550x998.jpg

This is disney designed for foids buy disney shit (femalegazzed) marketing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, rocoveron007 and Xangsane
Looksmaxorg gaze :

VZJOY4RIQNCRLPPOE5ECRZRA4Y.png
1665581525-59-card.jpg

This is designed for geekcel buy they shit DC/marvel (malegazzed)

Female irl gaze :

Le-Prince-Charmant-aura-bientot-son-film-Disney.jpg
709208_w534h346cx267cy173.jpg
xK6L-3QX6285t9NWbDPmrH0ygDQ@550x998.jpg

This is disney designed for foids buy disney shit (femalegazzed) marketing
So you are saying female gaze is more of a pretty boy male gaze is more of a masculine look

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt

What is the age demographic of the foids who are compimenting him?

A bit narrow, not a big deal
I'm obsessed with narrow faces as mine naturaly is (and that's why I'm strong jaw dependant). At the first glance, I didn't notice any narrowness in his face. It's completely harmonious.

Last edited:
thin faced cuck with weak bones.
No no no, that's called jealousy guy.

Don't seek lices on Mr.Propre scalp. If someone is good looking at first glance, that's it. You don't need to seek what's wrong. He has not even weak bones, they are average which is not weak.

Are you this kind of person who tell that Dr Mew didn't look bad just because he has a strong jaw?

• +1

A few hoes I follow on IG also follow him. I see this regularly, women simp for IG Chads with professional pictures, just the best selected from a shooting with 1000 pictures+, perfect light, perfect editing, perfect scenery. It burns itself into women's brains and sets the standard they have. Every random woman gets massive validation on dating apps and social media, this combined with IG chads and their perfect pics in the woman's feed makes her totally brain broken, not possible to bind.
They have completely wrong standards and expectations, overestimate themselves, are pumped and dumped a few times by chadlites and chads in their 20s and then in their early 30s they are single, childless, unable to pair bond, are in therapy and take antidepressants. Happens very often.

A few hoes I follow on IG also follow him. I see this regularly, women simp for IG Chads with professional pictures, just the best selected from a shooting with 1000 pictures+, perfect light, perfect editing, perfect scenery. It burns itself into women's brains and sets the standard they have. Every random woman gets massive validation on dating apps and social media, this combined with IG chads and their perfect pics in the woman's feed makes her totally brain broken, not possible to bind.
They have completely wrong standards and expectations, overestimate themselves, are pumped and dumped a few times by chadlites and chads in their 20s and then in their early 30s they are single, childless, unable to pair bond, are in therapy and take antidepressants. Happens very often.
More than often my friend made a tinder fish account of a fat women still she got like 85 likes in one day
One the other hand if a guy gets this type of matches he is considered a chad

Absolutely it's cope I always said it's cope on these sites and forums. I had a similar pheno to him when I was lean but not as handsome. I got told my eyes were pretty constantly it was one of my only good features women would comment on. Sometimes if I didn't groom correctly I would be a subhuman to women. I'd go from.Htm to ltm easily.

• +1
Absolutely it's cope I always said it's cope on these sites and forums. I had a similar pheno to him when I was lean but not as handsome. I got told my eyes were pretty constantly it was one of my only good features women would comment on. Sometimes if I didn't groom correctly I would be a subhuman to women. I'd go from.Htm to ltm easily.
I've noticed that too women prefer almond shape eyes

Insane coloring

Just coloring that's it. Before psl this what is what my brain considered beautiful. So do most normies

• +1
Insane coloring
The variation in undertones between Indian/South Asian populations and European populations can be attributed to genetic differences. South Asians generally have a higher amount of eumelanin, which gives a brownish color to the skin. This can result in undertones ranging from yellowish-brown to olive or mustard undertones.

On the other hand, Europeans tend to have lower levels of eumelanin and higher levels of pheomelanin, which gives a reddish or pinkish hue to the skin. This can result in undertones ranging from pinkish to reddish or even golden undertones.

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing