This Paki TikTok Kid is Minimum Looks Level if You’re Ethnic

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

3A8B0268 563D 4D36 8C7E E4DD5FC497FF

Walmart Zayn Malik. Gets lots of thirst comments from muh white jb’s so lifefuel I guess

204BCDDB F523 4C45 A632 450931FF72C1

B884EB83 6CCD 4E9A B454 5B4424E068D4
386E9372 88A1 43A9 948A 036AAE959545

Rate :Comfy: @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Biggdink @volcelfatcel @germanlooks @Salludon @Biiyo03 @Anstrum95 @Chadeep

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: adotsdot, Salludon, StrangerDanger and 7 others
Just don’t look your race theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: adotsdot, angloidcel, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Just don’t look your race theory
He looks 100% pakistani dude. People would not bat an eye if he claimed to be indian/paki.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, angloidcel, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others

View attachment 1652613

Walmart Zayn Malik. Gets lots of thirst comments from muh white jb’s so lifefuel I guess

View attachment 1652614
View attachment 1652616View attachment 1652618

Rate :Comfy: @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Biggdink @volcelfatcel @germanlooks @Salludon @Biiyo03 @Anstrum95 @Chadeep

Doesnt look that ethnic and you'ver overhpying him

You yourself are indian or arab and getting lifefuel cuz you see these comments of him which isnt too hard to warrant

JBs are impressionable, you guys on this forum make it seem like you need to be gigachad to get female attention which is a sad lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Danish_Retard, Offensive Bias and 2 others
He looks 100% pakistani dude. People would not bat an eye if he claimed to be indian/paki.
He can claim spic easily too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and rand anon
3332CE67 C990 4801 97EB 7AB65284FC7C
:rolleyes:also i got banned on Reddit for saying girls commenting they like bald guys are lying, imagine taking female gaslighting seriously
E6AE6179 5685 4EE6 87D8 6B79239AE4ED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Looks234 and efidescontinuado
He looks ethnic af. Just because he does not look like apu, doesn't he mean doesn't look ethnic.

You guys seriously need to visit pakistan and hang around upper class pakis. They are more varied than you think. A dude like Salludon would be considered brown/dark amongst my friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others

You yourself are indian or arab and getting lifefuel cuz you see these comments of him which isnt too hard to warrant

JBs are impressionable, you guys on this forum make it seem like you need to be gigachad to get female attention which is a sad lie
This obese guy is a tera chad according to Indian simp #believeallwomen logic https://looksmax.org/threads/girls-will-simp-for-anyone-on-tiktok-just-exist-theory.376095/

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero
Shouldve created a psl poll

What do you rate him btw?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He can claim spic easily too.
I guess he could but I think most pakistanis would easily be able to identify him as punjabi/sindhi.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
His name is “Liam Saul”

I already know what kinda thread this is :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7580
Normie range in the UK. Mostly due to his bad pheno. He looks indian so that is a big failo.
Honestly, i was expecting you to say something like "He is not an inferior piss pot."

Whats the best pheno for an indian btw
Indians of any pheno are invisible for the most part in the west.

But in India, you need sidh malhortra pheno to do well. You can't be too white or too dark. Light to medium brown mogs for appeal.

In the west, I guess you need to look as caucasian as possible. So I guess chai wala phenotype would be closer to ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 16275
People would guess he's Med, Persian or even Arab before they guess than he'd Indian/paki

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and johncruz12345
Indians of any pheno are invisible for the most part in the west.

But in India, you need sidh malhortra pheno to do well. You can't be too white or too dark. Light to medium brown mogs for appeal.

In the west, I guess you need to look as caucasian as possible. So I guess chai wala phenotype would be closer to ideal.
Can you rate me in new pics btw, in pms?

People would guess he's Med, Persian or even Arab before they guess than he'd Indian/paki
Med JFL. Are you nuts?

Nah. Even Persians and Arabs look slightly different. He has an obviously indian look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Can you rate me in new pics btw, in pms?
Why do you keep asking for ratings bro? I doubt anything has changed.

Has your skull grown much larger? Has your pheno changed? Have you grown any taller?

I have seen enough of your face to draw a conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Med JFL. Are you nuts?

Nah. Even Persians and Arabs look slightly different. He has an obviously indian look.
Really? Of all those ethnicities I think he's most Persian looking, not sure what uniquely Indian features he has.
If he took a DNA test he's probably very mixed with ethnicities outside of India/Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 16275
Really? Of all those ethnicities I think he's most Persian looking, not sure what uniquely Indian features he has.
If he took a DNA test he's probably very mixed with ethnicities outside of India/Pakistan
You likely haven't been around enough curries long enough. I know far more caucasian looking pakis than him that are 100% curry.

Wtf does that have to do with anything. People here don’t have a good idea of what a gl ethnic is since there’s so few, so I posted him. Never said he was a giga chad did I?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Wtf does that have to do with anything. People here don’t have a good idea of what a gl ethnic is since there’s so few, so I posted him. Never said he was a giga chad did I?
This dude would be invisible in the UK if I am being honest.

He doesn't have more than HTN appeal to western women so he is just a bit above average overall.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14160
This dude would be invisible in the UK if I am being honest.

He doesn't have more than HTN appeal to western women so he is just a bit above average overall.
Literally the only user who speaks the truth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, gamma and Deleted member 14160
@Pakicel I’m curious how much importance do you ascribe to height body and frame for ethnics

@Pakicel I’m curious how much importance do you ascribe to height body and frame for ethnics
Height, body and frame are very important. Doesn't matter if you are white or ethnic.

• +1
It was a digression point being useless thread

Literally the only user who speaks the truth.
gaslighter likes gaslighter @gamma

the holy trinity of gaslighting
@LooksOverAll
@Biggdink
@Pakicel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 16275, gamma and 2 others
gaslighter likes gaslighter @gamma

the holy trinity of gaslighting
@LooksOverAll
@Biggdink
@Pakicel
So ironic coming from you. I guess when you troll enough you start to be too delusional to realize who's speaking the truth. Either that or you're coping hard af.

A lot of ethnics here cope too much and deny the racepill. Ethnics are invisible unless they have this pheno:

View attachment 1652640

A 6 ft normie who is NT and gymmaxxed probably has more appeal than the dude posted above.
ru fucking retarde

ru fucking retarde
Sure. He mogs most of the forum. But because of his phenotype, he would be invisible to western women where I live.

A slightly above average 6 ft white guy who is fully softmaxxed would have way more appeal than him.

Sure. He mogs most of the forum. But because of his phenotype, he would be invisible to western women where I live.

A slightly above average 6 ft white guy who is fully softmaxxed would have way more appeal than him.
Young Atesh would be the single best looking guy in my city in canada bruv, he'd slay hard. idk i feel like people from uk have an experience far different than every other place.

• +1
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 15004
Young Atesh would be the single best looking guy in my city in canada bruv, he'd slay hard. idk i feel like people from uk have an experience far different than every other place.
I don't think so. There should be at least a couple hundred or possibly more on his level.

People here cope too much about the average guy being subhuman. That is certainly not the case. Most of the young white guys I have seen in London, mog 90% of the forum tbh. A lot people here are badly handicapped by their looks.

I don't think so. There should be at least a couple hundred or possibly more on his level.

People here cope too much about the average guy being subhuman. That is certainly not the case. Most of the young white guys I have seen in London, mog 90% of the forum tbh. A lot people here are badly handicapped by their looks.
kek not every city in the world is fucking London

He's good looking, who gives a fuck if he's muh Chad or not he's obviously good looking enough to get girls consistently

Obviously guys gotta go for the obvious cope of muh "he doesn't look ethnic :soy::soy:"

• +1
A lot of ethnics here cope too much and deny the racepill. Ethnics are invisible unless they have this pheno:

View attachment 1652640

A 6 ft normie who is NT and gymmaxxed probably has more appeal than the dude posted above.
>muh JBW
That's bullshit. No normie mogs the guy above.

>muh JBW
That's bullshit. No normie mogs the guy above.
If by normie, you mean some balding, recessed subhuman, then no. But take a 6 ft white guy rated htn here. If he fully softmaxxed, he'd mog the fuck out of the indian.

If by normie, you mean some balding, recessed subhuman, then no. But take a 6 ft white guy rated htn here. If he fully softmaxxed, he'd mog the fuck out of the indian.
Is this what you have in mind?

Attachments

• ditcher.jpg
    ditcher.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
This narcy fag is mtn at best. Super cringe that he thinks he is good looking.

• +1
Looks like Makinithappen ngl