This Redpiller Made An SMV Calculator!

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
I was browsin' the internet when I came about something interesting which I just had to share with my fellow autists.

The 'S.M.V clac' is the name of a program created by redpillers which claims to, quote, ~Calculate your S.M.V. to see where you stand~. As the calculator in question was made by redpillers, I went into this thinking that it would be complete and utter dogshit--which it is--but it had a few decent things about it.

When you open the website there are a few sliders which you can move to input your 'stats'

Screen Shot 2021 04 18 at 44706 PM

Screen Shot 2021 04 18 at 44714 PM
Even for the redpill community, I was quite disappointed by the range of questions. Seriously--'what's your cars horse power?' zero mention of game or face?

Anyways, once you've inputted your stats you can click the 'what's my smv' button at the bottom and it will show you a graph that looks like this with your smv.
Screen Shot 2021 04 18 at 44847 PM
When I got this result from the calculator I had put in max stats for everything, and I was still only a '12/16.' This is the one thing which they got right. By making it virtually impossible to get max-smv the redpiller who made this acknowledges that as a male no matter how good looking and rich you are you are going to be brutally smv mogged by Becky with 3 kids and 4 divorces under her belt.

Overall this calculator is utter dog-shit and won't be able to give you an answer with any semblance of accuracy. But it is quite realistic in how it treats males which I appreciate.

What do you guys think is an accurate measure of SMV, or what determines it?

If you would like to give this a try the link is bellow, let me know in replies what your SMV is.

Previous Threads:
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why the 1-10 'Looks Scale' Is Flawed
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why The 'PSL Scale' Is Flawed
Religious Women Have Sex MORE Than Atheists (Studies Inside)
From Sub-human to Chad | Can Looksmaxxing Erase A Bad First Impression?

Future Threads:
A Look Into Female Looksmaxxing Forums
Fixing The PSL System (With Science)

tagging people who may be interested in this topic:
@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero
react with ':love:' to be added to the @ list​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 761 and 20 others
No tag no read

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
I got a 4. Seems pretty on point for averagecell

• +1
don't think age is a variable that affects the outcome on this calculator

• +1
don't think age is a variable that affects the outcome on this calculator
funnily enough smv increases at 30 years old. 'men age like fine wine, bro' 'the wall is undefeated'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
5'2 52 year old 4 inch penis with car and 60k year income have same smv as me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
I remember seeing this on Austin Dunham’s video lol seems like he embraced the black pill

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Selinity
funnily enough smv increases at 30 years old. 'men age like fine wine, bro' 'the wall is undefeated'
gojo haloes you so much,, avi mogger

Thanks for the clarification about age

The calc is quite simple, but based,, would be interesting to see a '0'for the last relationship- demand higher for someone whos in a relationship LMS is an important factor for relationships. Race is a variable that affects SMV too.

• +1
"this redpiller" hmmm I wonder who

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Selinity
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Jason Voorhees, reptiles and 1 other person
Didn't include race why ?
the calculator's questions are in line with the redpilled cope that with money, a car, height and a six-pack you reach maximum male smv

the calculator's questions are in line with the redpilled cope that with money, a car, height and a six-pack you reach maximum male smv

We need a black pilled calc. Face race and then the most important factor no 1 really talks about the facial 3rds pill

• +1
We need a black pilled calc. Face race and then the most important factor no 1 really talks about the facial 3rds pill
Why do u keep no reply pilling me bhai. Its brutal

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Selinity and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Selinity and ReignsChad
attractive men of all races have the same pheno.
Similar bones and features but different proportions, ratios and colouring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12484 and Selinity
Even for the redpill community, I was quite disappointed by the range of questions. Seriously--'what's your cars horse power?'
LMAO. I will get nuked, with muh 75 hp Peugeot boring car.
The LOL thing. I had a decently car in the past, when I was younger. It only got me annoying betabuxx type of situations. Women trying to extort muh money. Fuck that. Obvioulsy I was not good looking back than, a normie at best.

I did the test.
i'm a 5.56 / 16.

I will tell muh future high tier Becky/Stacylite gf; what a loser I am in SMV.

• JFL
redpillers are deluded boomers

they unironically think that car horsepower matters more than having hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), zeke714, thecel and 1 other person
What do you guys think is an accurate measure of SMV, or what determines it?
In current era, in the West. and what I expect for the future.

Women in the ages of wanting to funmaxx (aka, BEFORE HAVING KIDS (15 - 29 years old) and AFTER kids are old enough (45+ - 50+)
1. Looks (face, height, race, etc.) by a long shot in front of rest
2. Status, known, followers, fame.
3. money/wealth
4. certain personality traits, some individual match based. But in general it's alsways a plus to have: extraversion, and socially calm/relaxed (not anxious socially).
5. voice

Women in the ages of wanting to breed (aka, 28 - 38 years old)
1. Looks (face, height, race, etc.) BUT WILLING TO COMPROMISE, so on the same level of money/wealth/betabuxxing abilities
1. money/wealth
3.Status, known, followers, fame.
4. certain personality traits, some individual match based. But in general it's alsways a plus to have: extraversion, and socially calm/relaxed (not anxious socially).
5. voice

SOMEHOW.
Always the wants of the women from 28 -40. AKA, looking for a provider betabuxxing daddy man. Because they want kids, or already have kads and want more and him to tlke care of it.
Society, news, media, redpillers, etc... THEY ALWAYS FOCUS, on women in age 28- 40 years olds their wants.
WHILE, it's such a limited age bracket. Only 10 years, in a woman her dating/relationship life..

RedPillers always focus on "older" women, whom have that 6-figure income requirement, and are willing to compromise on looks.
And they base their whole phylosophy around women in that age bracket.
While, it's the age group, most men same age. have least interest in. Because alot are single moms, so not a great deal anyways. And a single childless man at that age, hold a bit more power, in general. So no need to have extra RedPill game.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, thecel and Selinity
MOGGED

• +1
MOGGED

where's my avi border bro

Money and cars don’t add to your SMV. This red pill guy is blue pilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Selinity
it wont let me choose my age im 82

• +1
Reactions: cube and Selinity
You should make one

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Deleted member 7419
  • +1
What is the difference between smv and lms?
L M S = Looks, Money, Status ( the supposed building blocks for female mate choice )
SMV: Sexual Market Value ( do women find you sexually attractive? [your value in the sexual market place] )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Gestapo
What is the difference between smv and lms?
SMV is just YOU and what makes you sexually appealing

LMS are outside factors. Looks is part of your SMV but it’s not the whole thing.

If you’re using money and status as a way of pulling women, you’re just gonna attract gold diggers & seasoned finessers.

That’s why you see so many celebs, athletes, etc complaining about bitches using them cuz they don’t have the game to realize these bitches are playing them.

The only time you need money is when you need to start a family. My version of LMS is Looks, Masculinity, Sex Appeal / Social Skills

Everything else is cope when you want to attract women for genuine desire

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, zeke714, Selinity and 2 others
L M S = Looks, Money, Status ( the supposed building blocks for female mate choice )
SMV: Sexual Market Value ( do women find you sexually attractive? [your value in the sexual market place] )
Interesting I always thought lms is what made up your total smv

Interesting I always thought lms is what made up your total smv
No. It's an acronym for 'looks, money, status.' As @tyronelite said it comes from external factors, so although it can effect your success with women it does not directly correlate with SMV.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Gestapo