This study is basically saying PCT is BS?

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Background: Although studies have demonstrated the suppression of normal gonadal function in the experimental setting, the specific mechanisms by which androgenic-anabolic steroids impact male gonadal function remain ill defined. Following 2 consecutive weekly injections of an identically appearing testosterone cypionate (TC) placebo, subjects were randomized to a TC dose of 100 mg/wk, 250 mg/wk, or 500 mg/wk. Following the last weekly injection of active agent the subjects received 12 consecutive weeks of TC placebo injections.

Results: Spermatogenesis was impaired by each of the doses of TC employed in this study, but the observed decreases in, sperm count were neither strictly dose dependent nor consistent between individuals treated with the same dose. Basal leuteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) became undetectable 2 weeks after the start of 250 and 500 mg/wk TC injections and were lost within 5 to 6 weeks of starting 100 mg doses. Pituitary gonadotropin responses to leutinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) disappeared more slowly with FSH responses being lost 1 to 3 weeks after the loss of basal FSH activity. Leuteinizing hormone responses to LHRH appeared to be suppressed last, disappearing 4 to 6 weeks after FSH responses to LHRH.

Conclusions: Exogenous testosterone-mediated inhibitory influences on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis were reversed following the cessation of drug treatment.

@Arborist @Racky thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Racky and GetShrekt
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Racky and Deleted member 23558
read the haarlem study, it's the most comprehensive and detailed paper written on the subject.

here's a tl;dr

So what do you recommend after a test cycle?Im guessing just suffer low T symptomps for a while or mask them with some other non suppressive AAS like proviron until test levels normalise? I have heard about this study, these guys discuss it here but seem ambivalent about it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
i thought this was gonna be a thread explaining why positive canthal tilt isn't important :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, HarrierDuBois, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
So what do you recommend after a test cycle?
it's unlikely that a test only cycle will even shut your balls down entirely but you will probably have some symptoms.

most of what you'll be experiencing will be skin related.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Racky, GetShrekt and 1 other person
it's unlikely that a test only cycle will even shut your balls down entirely but you will probably have some symptoms.

most of what you'll be experiencing will be skin related.
I have heard that proviron is not suppressive of test at even 150 mg ? Have any experiences with it?

Yes I can confirm PCT is complete BS.

I was injecting 500mg for like 8 weeks then stopped, now I just inject 300 whenever I feel like it + my balls still work, no hairloss, no nothing.
I bought this hcg for no reason I guess should have used it on HGH fucken jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yes I can confirm PCT is complete BS.

I was injecting 500mg for like 8 weeks then stopped, now I just inject 300 whenever I feel like it + my balls still work, no hairloss, no nothing.
I bought this hcg for no reason I guess should have used it on HGH fucken jews
From what I gather HGH is also a meme.