This tranny creature thing has a hot gf while you rot

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin

the hot girl used to have a really beta looking fiance and then out of nowhere broke up with him and became lesbo now she's with this tranny thing.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, latincell95 and itisoverboyos
its just one out of a million

Who is trans? Theyre both hot stop comparing ur loser incel selves to two hot white girls with hobbies srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, OldRooster and Deleted member 64493
Who is trans? Theyre both hot stop comparing ur loser incel selves to two hot white girls with hobbies srs

The one who would manhandle you and steal yo girl.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and latincell95
I don't think she is Trans. There are pictures of her as a female all the way back to 2014. And as a general rule MTF trans don't engage in body building, they try to look as girly as possible.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
The one who would manhandle you and steal yo girl.

You do realize a 5’6” gymcel could literally drop her to the ground and rape her right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Primalsplit and romanstock
You do realize a 5’6” gymcel could literally drop her to the ground and rape her right?

You do realise you would never actually fight her and would just watch impotently while she walks around with her arm around the shoulders of a girl you could never get?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
You do realise you would never actually fight her and would just watch impotently while she walks around with her arm around the shoulders of a girl you could never get?
You do realize I would actually walk up to both of them, drop the tranny to the ground since I’m 6’ and 220 lbs, and proceed to have a threesome with both?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
It always amazes me how simps such as @romanstock believe women are stronger than men. I guess since it’s women’s international day, he’s trying to get good boy points so his girlfriend would let him have a whiff :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IMG 3813

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It always amazes me how simps such as @romanstock believe women are stronger than men. I guess since it’s women’s international day, he’s trying to get good boy points so his girlfriend would let him have a whiff :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2790085
no i think he means it that u won't do it not that u not able to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and latincell95