This Website Has A Lotta Manlets

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
I mean first to say, thank god I am 6 foot 3, because the amount of copers here who say dumbshit like "6'2 is cuck next to 6'9 god" or "6'8 is a beast height 6'1 is short" is so fucking ridiculous like I wish I could bet money that 80% of people who claim 6'3 are not even 6'2 or barely 6'1

If people realized their height under a stadiometer they'd be venting about it for days here (or elsewhere)

• +1
Reactions: chief, murdah and GabachoCopium
The fact that height here is so much more common to talk about than shit like eyes or frame etc shows you fucking 5'10 manlets deserve your height

and i dont mean to say 5'10 is manlet, im saying 5'10 guys who have the mindset of a manlet deserve to be called so, dont like your height? youre a fucking manlet.

Honestly if I was like 5'7-5'9 I feel like my life would be completely different.

Well the tall people aren’t on an incel forum

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
They must be below average facially, avg face + height slays like crazy irl
avg face + height but still living with parents working at mcdonalds and have some sort of mental problems

yeah slays like crazy

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Well the tall people aren’t on an incel forum
only someone with absolute 0 life experience would think being 6’6 or extremely tall would instantly make u slay

• Hmm...
only someone with absolute 0 life experience would think being 6’6 or extremely tall would instantly make u slay
any height really, theres no height that instantly makes you slay it depends on eeeeverything else

• +1