Thoughts on these videogame characters?

DoubleTrouble00

DoubleTrouble00

Iron
Usually when it comes to this type of characters they usually are hyper stylized like Final Fantasy characters who have doll faces in a non realistic way. Like usually anime-esque designs but with realistic graphics. But what about these? Face actually looks human but still has this actual impossible beauty standard attached to it
0414 175712582 m
6vrVB 9FqvBuO6Cj large
20240518 224822

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, normie_joe and nathan
I see girls like this everyday

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Usually when it comes to this type of characters they usually are hyper stylized like Final Fantasy characters who have doll faces in a non realistic way. Like usually anime-esque designs but with realistic graphics. But what about these? Face actually looks human but still has this actual impossible beauty standard attached to it View attachment 2929333View attachment 2929334View attachment 2929345

It's the symmetry that makes it impossible. Real faces, no matter how beautiful are asymmetrical.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and DoubleTrouble00
It's the symmetry that makes it impossible. Real faces, no matter how beautiful are asymmetrical.
It’s the odd chinkoid buetry standard clashing with the ruggedness of the caucasoid face that clashes that throws me off. White girls don’t look like that because their skull structure isn’t designed to be boneless like this.

This is some hapa creature

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD
It’s the odd chinkoid buetry standard clashing with the ruggedness of the caucasoid face that clashes that throws me off. White girls don’t look like that because their skull structure isn’t designed to be boneless like this.

This is some hapa creature
You mean smaller/ V shaped jawlines?

good shit

• +1
Reactions: DoubleTrouble00