Tinders PAYS chads to use their app

A

anglecel

Iron
I made a chadfish tinder account around 5 months ago to experiment and see how things really were. I realized soon that a normie and chad are simply in different planes of existence. The tinder likes never stopped, no need for a boost. Women on the app message first all the time. I could say whatever I wanted and in the end I could get the phone number or snapchat. This isn't new info to all of you i'm sure. To top it off Tinder emailed me a $30 gift card for using their hellscape of an app. Here is the instagram of the chad I used https://www.instagram.com/bradyydeene/?hl=en
The funny part is the guy is only around 5'8-5'9. Of course I changed his name on Tinder and put 6'0 instead of 5'9.
Eb70c7bdb5d3b0c7a3ce9009764c961c

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@anglecel Can you do a chadfish, but put the chad at 5’10?

Land of brutals

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@anglecel Can you do a chadfish, but put the chad at 5’10?
At his looks level 5'10 wouldn't change much imo. If you're this good looking then women will ignore the 5'10 as long as you're taller than them. They wouldn't dare pass up an opportunity to date/sleep with this guy if it meant they could brag and show off to their friends. If I put the height to 5'8 or below then I believe it would skew the matches.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Costcosuperstore and murdah
At his looks level 5'10 wouldn't change much imo. If you're this good looking then women will ignore the 5'10 as long as you're taller than them. They wouldn't dare pass up an opportunity to date/sleep with this guy if it meant they could brag and show off to their friends. If I put the height to 5'8 or below then I believe it would skew the matches.
Can you do an ethnic chadfish?