Tiny skull = good facial harmony

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Whenever I see niggas with small skulls they usually have good facial harmony and lean faces for whatever reason

On the otherhand big skulled guys often look like fat diseased ogres

Not me coping btw. I have average skull circumference and above average skull height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 18776, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 8 others
skull size is irrelevant outisde of the extermes in either direction. Average skull for your gender is probably ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 5892, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
Its true ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
I have a little skull. If you study something in this direction, for example, identify patterns with different volumes of turtles, and you need a man with a small skull for measurements, I can help you

Skull-let cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 15827
Cosmic got an implant to make his skull bigger. I didn't even know it was a thing.

skull size is irrelevant outisde of the extermes in either direction. Average skull for your gender is probably ideal
what do u mean out of the extremes. its not like 1 in 100 ppl have small skull.

guess what its more likely to be found in manlets subhumans

what do u mean out of the extremes. its not like 1 in 100 ppl have small skull.

guess what its more likely to be found in manlets subhumans
Noticablly big or small skull. First one yoh can only pull off with huge frame and secons one just looks unevolved

Noticablly big or small skull. First one yoh can only pull off with huge frame and secons one just looks unevolved
noticeable small skull is more common than u think. but people think its not a big deal or arent even aware theyre small skulled

its literally the opposite dumbfuck op

you prolly think this deformed abomination looks good and mogs delissola :lul:

unbelievable jfl at ur looks awareness

@GypsyEyes whats your opinion on this

noticeable small skull is more common than u think. but people think its not a big deal or arent even aware theyre small skulled
Yeah if you had to choose one small skull is the better outlier feature to have, although average mogs for overal body porportions

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
But skull size in general is one of the least important parts of psl and can be safely ignored 99% of the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deprived
Yeah if you had to choose one small skull is the better outlier feature to have, although average mogs for overal body porportions
the fact that u consider small skull a good trait :lul:

ure autistic out of touch with reality like asians morphing their skulls small so their frame appears bigger :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
big mistake you made coming at me. you want to apologise before its too late

are you sure you want to play this game bro? a couple clicks and its over

@MrGlutton look at this retarded fag, he dared to go at his own mother without a VPN :ROFLMAO:
ure so funny and harmless u little inferior dna subhuman abomination :lul:

coming at you? ill run over you, piss in the mumified skeletons of your entire incel lineage. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
jfl at your subhuman ass replying to me with no VPN its as if you want to die

as you type right now I am destroying your wifi whore

only the most low IQ greek subhuman inferior faggots goes at his own mother

I would advise you switch to mobile data you inferior negative rep ratio attention whore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1fua.gif

ur mom is utterly raped

i literally laugh at what a harmless pathetic low iq low life u are :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Big skull is mongloid trait no shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
keep barking and giving me your data subhuman greek abomination retard

god knows its over 4 u when your mother opens the mail and sees my dick pics
sh get cancer dog kys ure random af low life i crash u stfu

fking random useless shit cringe abomination

u wanna see magic? bring ur whore mother into a room with me for 1 hour, shell renounce any genetic connection she has with u

Water. Ideal is big Skull with harmony but normally small Skulls have better one

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Bitchwhipper2
big mistake you made coming at me. you want to apologise before its too late

are you sure you want to play this game bro? a couple clicks and its over

@MrGlutton look at this retarded fag, he dared to go at his own mother without a VPN :ROFLMAO:
He will prob mog you from across the glo e to death

• JFL
Has to fit your overall proportions.

Small skull with big frame looks low IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
True. Small skulls have less time for their proportions to get fucked as they didn't grow as much.

Having a big skull with small skull proportions is such a halo tbh.

But skull size in general is one of the least important parts of psl and can be safely ignored 99% of the time
if its 22.5+ inches in circumference, not appearing short, it can be ignored. 23 inches is avg

but just know that you can be mogged to oblivion to some male model with 24 inches skull standing next to him they exist

ure autistic out of touch with reality like asians morphing their skulls small so their frame appears bigger :lul:
I dont consider it a good trait, just less of a bad trait than a significantly above average skull.

• JFL
But people with bigger skull are in general ogres, i notice myself, also they tend to have high body fat, so there skull will appear bigger from fat build up

Am actually dying rn at this 4th grade special ed level fight in this thread. Also imagine this guys mom opening the mail and seeing 36 pictures of @His Own Mother jerking off in different positions + his aspie face in moaning expression with cum all over the letter jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, wollet2 and His Own Mother
@Ceo of cope this mf (renounced genetic abomination) is destroying my wifi as we speak im only able to refresh the forum 70 times a minute over

@wollet2 knows hes fucked, I will make a cum tribute and she will open the mail

Lol, keep coping with your mobile data. as if I don't have you IP geolocated

no need to crash your shitty greek subhuman wifi, but enjoy weather in athens u fag :ROFLMAO:
ure a harmless unskilled dog

@Ceo of cope this mf (renounced genetic abomination) is destroying my wifi as we speak im only able to refresh the forum 70 times a minute over
Bro i am actually crying from laughing so hard wtf this nigga is actually frying some retards computer from across the world because he called him a subhuman on currymax.org jfl this nigha be sitting there like Jbcj0uqbihg41 just to annoy an org user 6000 miles away jfl never lol"d so hard in my entire life

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, His Own Mother and wollet2
Bro i am actually crying from laughing so hard wtf this nigga is actually frying some retards computer from across the world because he called him a subhuman on currymax.org jfl this nigha be sitting there like View attachment 1833564 just to annoy an org user 6000 miles away jfl never lol"d so hard in my entire life
im more annoyed at him typing in big font and thinking he has a skill than anything else.

like every abused normie from league discords has shown me this ip screen

• WTF
Reactions: His Own Mother
Why do i derail every thread i join jfl

• JFL
Jfl this nigga done doxed some random greek dweller over a spat in a thread abour skull circumfrence. Only on schizomax.org

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and His Own Mother
Jfl this nigga done doxed some random greek dweller over a spat in a thread abour skull circumfrence. Only on schizomax.org
how he doxxed. i litrally dont live anywhere close he posted :lul:

i laugh at this useless low iq harmless dog. i know he is joking rn

Still funny af i havent loled this hard in a while

• JFL
Still funny af i havent loled this hard in a while
this dog is 'doxxing' the base offices of my internet provider :lul: hundreds of kms away from where i live

u think i didnt know such information is publicly available, but i dont care bcuz its harmless

If you are giga hackcel you should make him dox himself on accident.

• +1
If you are giga hackcel you should make him dox himself on accident.
he cant do anything? why cuz harmless inferior dna joke

if he was smart he woulldnt make it appear like he has a skill cuz he is unskilled

Small skull can lead to underdeveloped maxilla and lower third height tho which can look unmasculine and give a childlike appearance

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Small skull can lead to underdeveloped maxilla and lower third height tho which can look unmasculine and give a childlike appearance
Never heard of this theory before but i guess it makes sense if skull size is related to overal gh leveles/sensitivity

Doesn’t matter
Guys with tiny skulls look ugly and weird

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14160 and Gargamel
Big skull ogre next to Paki prince with 99.99% harmony

• JFL
Reactions: Master_Race
Never heard of this theory before but i guess it makes sense if skull size is related to overal gh leveles/sensitivity
Yes and your facial thirds tend to harmonise in length, so longer skull = longer mid face and lower third development to balance out the proportions

Horrible example. If there is any upside to a smaller skull it’s that it’s less mass and thus technically easier to fix craniofacial dystrophy. A small skull does not mean you can’t be a small skilled ogre.

Skull size only matters on the extremes.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 5892, Deprived and 1 other person
Whenever I see niggas with small skulls they usually have good facial harmony and lean faces for whatever reason

On the otherhand big skulled guys often look like fat diseased ogres

Not me coping btw. I have average skull circumference and above average skull height
Yep what i was thinking too high iq thread

Small skull moggs prettyboys have often small skull not big asd minecraft square bloated skulls