To all of you copers that foids do not aproach BULLSHIT

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Ok dude that is my hot oneitis bf that made a post some time ago on his intagram. i will translate it (i will not post link to instagram)
''Who would think that our roads will come together. My love (name of that bitch) that drown my life (idk how to translate that shit) and shown me how love can be beatuffil.
ble ble ble we're together, (NOW THIS IS WERE BLACKPILL COMES TO THE PARTY) God sended me her WHILE I WAS IGNORING HER MESSAGES FOR 2 MONTHS, BUT FINALLY I AGREED FOR DATE AND THAT'S HOW SHE'S MY BIG LUCK. That's the photo of them that he posted
54446497 183083779328649 2197634449265560253 n

Ok breath dude. Relax man. That mean while i was fapping to her pics, she was texting one dude like obsesed bitch just to suck his COCK???!!!! Where are you OH GIRLS DON'T APROACH BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you are losing it

How you are self aware but still suffer from oneitis baffles my mind

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
you are losing it

How you are self aware but still suffer from oneitis baffles my mind
for me oneitis is foid that i would like to fuck and i'm really jealous. I can't just stop being attracted to foids and being so jealous of them. I also feel very bug contrast beetween who the are and imagination that i had about them. I didn't really expected this foid to be nice girl, but i'm jealous af. i hate her and that dude too (if i would mog him i wouldn't care that much he shows me how subhuman i am).

My PSL 7 friend gets approached by lots of girls, I once went to a party with him and he was getting approached every 5 minutes, most of the girls he makes out with approaches him first.

It's PSL 7 or rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and turkproducer
I bet u furiously fapped over that picture op u little minx

You are so tapped in the head

You are so tapped in the head
i just try to show copers that foids will aproach if they're attracted to you. Dude should stop coping oh she was propably attracted but she didn't aproached becouse foids don't aproach

i just try to show copers that foids will aproach if they're attracted to you. Dude should stop coping oh she was propably attracted but she didn't aproached becouse foids don't aproach
No seriously I’m worried for your mental health, you seem so weird. Get well soon plz

op needs a nice outside walk to tap back into reality

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Whoever thinks women don't approach shouldn't even be allowed in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, SikKunt, Amnesia and 1 other person
What you’re saying isn’t false but I’m unironically worried for you from the way you write

No seriously I’m worried for your mental health, you seem so weird. Get well soon plz
i know that i'm retarded, etc. I am weird guy i don't go out, just ldar, don't talk to foids, don't like partying getting drunk etc. It never began for outsiders (unless they're chads)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
no one thinks that girls dont approach