to the people that are leaving islam

dad

dad

sunni, hanbali, athari
if you are considering leaving islam because of "our women". you are not a muslim nor a believer, you are a munafiq kafir. الله (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ) will replace you even faster than you leave. there is no place in islam for people like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, watah, pashtunnigga1 and 10 others
jfl at believing islam or any other abrahamic religion these days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, boss8055, geenk worg and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Messar, Pikabro, iloveboobs and 1 other person
remember allah made your an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, watah, boss8055 and 13 others
elaborate

the only abrahamic religion is islam
It's horseshit, doesn't align with reality. Propaganda induced schizo belief. It's like believing in tooth fairy.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
religiondebate.org

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, geenk worg, Bars and 2 others
doesn't align with reality.
elaborate with actual substance please, so far i do not understand your argument apart from saying "it's bad"

i am not a virgin sadly
still you are rotting here. and if you are so religous, why are you doing zina and seeking for it? you are really sinning if you believe in allah?

the only reason you believe in allah is because since you are a newborn your enviornment and your parents drummed it into your brain. What they also told you is, when your doubt allah, you will get punished, so you never questioning your religion or your believes. they need you to fear allah, so that you keep believing in allah when you are old enough to ask questions.

your religion is actually a satanic cult at best, pure brainwashing. considering you already swallowed the black pill you should know better.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mazzi
still you are rotting here.
i get on here once in a while to talk about islam, look at my history
and if you are so religous, why are you doing zina and seeking for it?
pre islam
you are really sinning if you believe in allah?
Anas ibn Malik reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “All of the children of Adam are sinners, and the best sinners are those who repent.
the only reason you believe in allah is because since you are a newborn your enviornment and your parents drummed it into your brain.
again, i am not born muslim
What they also told you is, when your doubt allah, you will get punished, so you never questioning your religion or your believes. they need you to fear allah, so that you keep believing in allah when you are old enough to ask questions.
all of the scholars within islam are under unanimous agreement that you should question the religion and everything around you.
what is your source for being punished for having shubuhat (doubts)?

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and Pikabro
i get on here once in a while to talk about islam, look at my history
you are retarded. go to another forum

again, i am not born muslim
then you are even more retarded. is your name sneako?

all of the scholars within islam are under unanimous agreement that you should question the religion and everything around you.

I want to see you how you discuss anything with a scholar with the premise that allah might not exist

All of the children of Adam are sinners, and the best sinners are those who repent
yea, just an easy way out to justify anything bad you are doing. that's called double standards.

I can only recommend you to read about Abd Allah ibn Sa'd, who was one of the first main writers of muhammad and who noticed, that he just made everything up.

remember allah made your an incel
Nope, its society that nuked natural T and prenatal T. And our diets and our parents’s diets. Every single dude is supposed to have bone structure like thanos. God portioned everything correctly but since humans continue to fuck up, is why we keep degressing

I want to see you how you discuss anything with a scholar with the premise that allah might not exist
everything depends on the intent of why you are asking/discussing such question
yea, just an easy way out to justify anything bad you are doing. that's called double standards.
i never justified the theoretical scenario of me committing zina. but you saying i can't be muslim based upon a major sin has no islamic basis
I can only recommend you to read about Abd Allah ibn Sa'd, who was one of the first main writers of muhammad and who noticed, that he just made everything up.
i already know his seerah

if you are considering leaving islam because of "our women". you are not a muslim nor a believer, you are a munafiq kafir. الله (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ) will replace you even faster than you leave. there is no place in islam for people like you

So we are supposed to be happy little incels toiling away for a society that does not care for us?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
So we are supposed to be happy little incels toiling away for a society that does not care for us?
you are a kafir, that is the end of the discussion.

you are a kafir, that is the end of the discussion.

2599145 A326B954 07E7 4158 B4F3 0F4934495987

2599149 84A01E15 BDCF 4539 BC0E A97F84D0CA76

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and givemeheight
You know Angel of the Lord in old testament? You are the guy that joined the discord

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
"i left my religion because some random poeple doesnt follow it like they should"

If most people dont follow it, whats the point?

Ur just going to be some schizo in everyones eyes

• +1
If most people dont follow it, whats the point?

Ur just going to be some schizo in everyones eyes
the fucking point is that you follow the religion not the poeple its called the blind following the blind

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
most poeple follow it where i live even better than christian and i respect that i dont need to compare to other whore just for validation

• +1
the fucking point is that you follow the religion not the poeple its called the blind following the blind

A religion is supposed to be a community of believers. Even my Mosque only has 60+ year old men. There is not a single young person there besides me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and kalluss
lol dude left islam cause of foids
Shut up you soy munafiq

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and kalluss
A religion is supposed to be a community of believers. Even my Mosque only has 60+ year old men. There is not a single young person there besides me
ok tell me how this makes the religion false or makes it incorrect NOTHING

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Surfsup
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and kalluss
its like saying i left christianity because of KKK

• Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts
You prepared for what angel of the Lord is?

If it cant even keep foids in check, what truth is there to the religion?
they dont follow the fucking religion its not the religion fault its like saying you drop out of school because alot of person did no sense no logic

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup and Pikabro
they dont follow the fucking religion its not the religion fault its like saying you drop out of school because alot of person did no sense no logic

Most muslims support andrew tate and even claim his a real muslim, im not sharing a religion with these low IQ idiots

• JFL
Most muslims support andrew tate and even claim his a real muslim, im not sharing a religion with these low IQ idiots
ok and i dont condone this and saying this makes no sense its you not them your being low iq saying this shit again its like saying my class failed a class so i must do the same???

• +1
That’s odd, they should be there during jummah or weekends. Although students will read friday prayer on campus

The whole point of Islam is to oppress, control and domesticate women. If it fails at that task then it serves no purpose for those who intended to utilize it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong, truthhurts and Shahnameh
That’s odd, they should be there during jummah or weekends. Although students will read friday prayer on campus

I live in Sydney Australia bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kalluss and truthhurts
Dudes retarded

• +1
Dudes retarded
What did you expect this is the type of people who leave Islam if there were smart In the first place they wouldn’t leave

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup
The whole point of Islam is to oppress, control and domesticate women. If it fails at that task then it serves no purpose for those who intended to utilize it.
Kys foid you will never be a man if that helps

salam fellow athari

I don't know why some of you people give them much importance.

From my experience in this trash hole 80% of "ex muslims" were from deviant sects that were already non muslim like alawites or ahmadiyya. And even in the case they were muslims and really left we don't need them, there is always an emotional reason behind it.

This last year the number of conversions and people returning to the deen has been amazing and gigantic just by seeing how many people attend the mosque again and so on for random prayers during the day, so it's good that at the same time the trash gets kicked out. After all those years of the biggest propaganda campaign in history against Islam all we needed was to see what is happening in Palestine to outgrow all of those wasted billions they poured against us for decades.

Have taqwa and trust always the plan of Allah. It's irrelevant what happens because we are promised ultimate victory and we are just trying to be part of Islam and the victorious team.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "O believers! Whoever among you abandons their faith, Allah will replace them with others who love Him and are loved by Him."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and dad
I don't know why some of you people give them much importance.

From my experience in this trash hole 80% of "ex muslims" were from deviant sects that were already non muslim like alawites or ahmadiyya. And even in the case they were muslims and really left we don't need them, there is always an emotional reason behind it.

This last year the number of conversions and people returning to the deen has been amazing and gigantic just by seeing how many people attend the mosque again and so on for random prayers during the day, so it's good that at the same time the trash gets kicked out. After all those years of the biggest propaganda campaign in history against Islam all we needed was to see what is happening in Palestine to outgrow all of those wasted billions they poured against us for decades.

Have taqwa and trust always the plan of Allah. It's irrelevant what happens because we are promised ultimate victory and we are just trying to be part of Islam and the victorious team.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "O believers! Whoever among you abandons their faith, Allah will replace them with others who love Him and are loved by Him."
jazakAllah khairan akhi

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Imretarded?
  • So Sad
Reactions: shia.jihadist
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
how is that more logical to believe in than one God creating the universe
Cus we got fossils showing animals gradually changing as you go up the rock layers.

it's smaller logical step to just say 'huh maybe all these animals today used to be very different a long time ago' than to say 'nah it was all created by some nigga one day'

Cus we got fossils showing animals gradually changing as you go up the rock layers.

it's smaller logical step to just say 'huh maybe all these animals today used to be very different a long time ago' than to say 'nah it was all created by some nigga one day'
im saying how did everything just spawn in from nothing