Top 0,5 Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Top 0,5% Intelligence

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
I got nothing from going to an Ivy and being 140 IQ VERIFIED.

While 6'4 HTN lives a life out of a movie and gets a better job than me from community college.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Afrikancel, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18372 and 15 others
Real top 0,5% intelligence are almost all rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Afrikancel, thecel and 7 others
Same bro. I'm top 0.1% height, top 0.1% intelligence, accomplished programmer by day, talented hacker by night (I found the log4j exploit), millionaire, fully gymmaxxed, extremely NT and outgoing, etc. Yet I'm still incel because of my face (and height).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, ArdaxHG, Deleted member 18436 and 25 others
Avg. IQ of millionaires hovers around 120. BIllionaires around 135.

Neither of those are Top 0,5%

I don't think you understand what it takes to become rich...

Intelligence only allows you to do tasks faster and engage in some tasks others cant do. How is this a guarantee for being rich?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Mouthbreath, datboijj and 3 others
They are recluses, only stupid normies become rich. The smartest people are terra-incels, have no drive in life, suffer from constant overthinking, sit at home and play games because they know in the end it doesn't even matter

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: leveruis, Landorus, Yerico7 and 7 others

While 6'4 HTN lives a life out of a movie and gets a better job than me from community college.
Why not be dolph lundgren and have both with 160 iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Prettyboy, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
They are recluses, only stupid normies become rich. The smartest people are terra-incels, have no drive in life, suffer from constant overthinking, sit at home and play games because they know in the end it doesn't even matter
not if they're 6'4 and HTN

not if they're 6'4 and HTN
6'4 is overkill. Christopher rocancurt was 5'8 and scammed the most famous women and men in Hollywood, who spent crazy amount of money on him, read about this guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
Unless you know for sure it's truly over for you (most people are delusional and have a worse image of themselves compared to reality), then you can actually use that intelligence to maxx stuff out. That's my take on it.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
A person with iq of 0.5 % should do fine economic wise and will do better then a chad in that departement

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, datboijj and DivineBeing
Unless you know for sure it's truly over for you (most people are delusional and have a worse image of themselves compared to reality), then you can actually use that intelligence to maxx stuff out. That's my take on it.
cope i tried it's too slow

i'm a founder at 22 with 7-figures in funding

0 status 0 respect 0 anything

i need $100k to fix my deformities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Massive cope.
this is indeed true, if you are born poor you can become somehow rich(top 5% and above average ofc not on par with the banker/2+ digit millionaire top 0.5%) if you have above average iq. although most rich people are just normies /average people born into a rich background but you can find highly intelligent successful people irl( attractive women who can get paid because of them existing is the exception here, im talking about an average dude born as middle class family)
i was born as middle/poor class and im top 30% in iq 116 iq, not smart and not exactly average either and i will have a well paid high status job in near future because i just did better than most in my studies. i met many people who were way smarter than me and they are successful in their studies/ career/social life and will shine in future and will be the top% in their fields( in traders, finance and law)
most doctors engineers lawyers professors have top% intelligence, they require top% Logical-mathematical intelligence, reasoning abilities and memory to succeed in entrance exam which is consist of many subjects(and you have to score high in every single one of them and they are full of complex and abstract ideas minus the memorizing subjects) and become on top of the others.
of course you need luck+ connections to become "the one" everyone knows in that specific field, but without any of it if you have enough brain power you will be successful in life(in career of course)

cope i tried it's too slow

i'm a founder at 22 with 7-figures in funding

0 status 0 respect 0 anything

i need $100k to fix my deformities
Over. If you were Chad you would've been the CEO and all the shareholders would've listened to everything you say. Instead you're the cucked faggot minority shares owner who got voted out by the board.

• +1
this is indeed true, if you are born poor you can become somehow rich(top 5% and above average ofc not on par with the banker/2+ digit millionaire top 0.5%) if you have above average iq. although most rich people are just normies /average people born into a rich background but you can find highly intelligent successful people irl( attractive women who can get paid because of them existing is the exception here, im talking about an average dude born as middle class family)
i was born as middle/poor class and im top 30% in iq 116 iq, not smart and not exactly average either and i will have a well paid high status job in near future because i just did better than most in my studies. i met many people who were way smarter than me and they are successful in their studies/ career/social life and will shine in future and will be the top% in their fields( in traders, finance and law)
most doctors and engineers have top% intelligence, they require top% Logical-mathematical intelligence, reasoning abilities and memory to succeed in entrance exam which is consist of many subjects(and you have to score high in every single one of them and they are full of complex and abstract ideas minus the memorizing subjects) and become on top of the others.
of course you need luck+ connections to become "the one" everyone knows in that specific field, but without any of it if you have enough brain power you will be successful in life(in career of course)
Rich = $1,000,000+/yr. I don't consider doctors, lawyers, and engineers rich unless they pass that criteria. Anyone with over 100 iq can get a medical degree if they have the neurotransmitters to study all day. Doesn't mean shit. Also they have to rely on their cuck degrees and licenses to make a salary. Real millionaires made their own businesses without having to studycel for an 8 year long curriculum. Terrible post ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: leveruis and DivineBeing
Rich = $1,000,000+/yr. I don't consider doctors, lawyers, and engineers rich unless they pass that criteria.
well known well informed doctors/lawyers and engineers can earn that money easily even more
also being rich depends on your surroundings and the country you live in, in one country the average income is 200$ a month and in other country like norway, 15k a month(before tax) is just a norm, so the definition of rich differs.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 7725
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss
well known well informed doctors/lawyers and engineers can earn that money easily even more
also being rich depends on your surroundings and the country you live in, in one country the average income is 200$ a month and in other country like norway, 15k a month(before tax) is just a norm, so the definition of rich differs.
You're clearly uninformed. Only the top 1% of them make $1,000,000+ per year lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ROTTING and DivineBeing
You're clearly uninformed. Only the top 1% of them make $1,000,000+ per year lmfao.
did i say all of them?? open your eyes i said WELL KNOWN/WELL INFORMED. someone that is recognized in their careers because of their exceptional work. and the rest still make way above average money, enough to provide a comfortable life for themselves and their family.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and hebbewem

Post iq results nigger

Im verified 139 unironically, over for me, you mog me

• +1
Im verified 139 unironically, over for me, you mog me
i got from 132 to 145 on different tests/ days so it's schrodingers mog

sometimes i mog sometimes you mog, depends on the time of the day, nutrition and sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
i got from 132 to 145 on different tests/ days so it's schrodingers mog

sometimes i mog sometimes you mog, depends on the time of the day, nutrition and sleep
Idk I did it just once with Mensa tbh, I think more than once might be cope.

Isn’t 140 like 1 in 50 ish?

• JFL
Reactions: mortis

Anything is possible, don’t ever give up

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Looks234, Toth's thot and 2 others

Anything is possible, don’t ever give up

it's true tho not even capping

i'll prolly ascend to 6'4 model face within 2-3 years anyway. just pissed that i have to wait

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
it's true tho not even capping

i'll prolly ascend to 6'4 model face within 2-3 years anyway. just pissed that i have to wait
That’s the spirit. You already possess the intelligence to research the knowledge needed to do it

It’s just sucks that you need time to do it. Mid 20s is nowhere late but it have been much better for the sake of your dopamine receptors to mog your whole environment when you are 18

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and DivineBeing
That’s the spirit. You already possess the intelligence to research the knowledge needed to do it

It’s just sucks that you need time to do it. Mid 20s is nowhere late but it have been much better for the sake of your dopamine receptors to mog your whole environment when you are 18
tbh when i enrolled in H/Y/P i felt like one of them. like my past was erased

at least then i had the feeling to mog my whole environment from a normie success perspective. even now out of all 22 year olds i'm very high up there. i manage people older than me. but it's cope

i suspect the same will happen to some extent once I'm gl. like i was always gl and the past be in the past.

just a few years lost i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Gotta love how all the delusional mentally ill users congregated in this thread :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and DivineBeing
Gotta love how all the delusional mentally ill users congregated in this thread :Comfy:
like smearing shit on a wall to get all the flies out

but i'm right u nigger ur mentally ill if u don't think my claims are true

tbh when i enrolled in H/Y/P i felt like one of them. like my past was erased

at least then i had the feeling to mog my whole environment from a normie success perspective. even now out of all 22 year olds i'm very high up there. i manage people older than me. but it's cope

i suspect the same will happen to some extent once I'm gl. like i was always gl and the past be in the past.

just a few years lost i guess.
Yes that’s how it works

I was a normie in the first half of high school (even rotted with PC games in 9th grade), yet I can no longer associate with that in my current self that mogs most guys I encounter irl

After you are done with your journey, you will feel the same, mogging others will be a natural part of you

You may have rotted before but from then on it doesn’t matter; the life experience you gain from your looks will completely overwrite the past

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Yerico7, one job away and 1 other person
Bro, looks ain’t time traveling
he's right tho that's how it works

when i went to my ivy league i felt and still feel superior to almost everyone, justifiably so, despite my subhuman background

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER

when i went to my ivy league i felt and still feel superior to almost everyone, justifiably so, despite my subhuman background
I was making a joke fam.

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Yes that’s how it works

I was a normie in the first half of high school (even rotted with PC games in 9th grade), yet I can no longer associate with that in my current self that mogs most guys I encounter irl

After you are done with your journey, you will feel the same, mogging others will be a natural part of you

You may have rotted before but from then on it doesn’t matter; the life experience you gain from your looks will completely overwrite the past
How did you ascend?

• +1

Chadlite, ivy league, 145 iq. I would kill anyone to have those stats.

Rich = $1,000,000+/yr. I don't consider doctors, lawyers, and engineers rich unless they pass that criteria. Anyone with over 100 iq can get a medical degree if they have the neurotransmitters to study all day. Doesn't mean shit. Also they have to rely on their cuck degrees and licenses to make a salary. Real millionaires made their own businesses without having to studycel for an 8 year long curriculum. Terrible post ngl.
Most doctors are well over a 100 and mostly 130+ I would think. Organic chemistry etc. weeds most below that out.

Can't count how many females that had to switch to being just an RN because of failing with that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, DivineBeing and LooksOrDeath
Most doctors are well over a 100 and mostly 130+ I would think. Organic chemistry etc. weeds most below that out.
Average salary in US is like 150k and IQ avg is 125.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Can't count how many females that had to switch to being just an RN because of failing with that.
MDs are subhuman tho

8 years + 3 year residency for 300k average salary

completely over

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Chadlite, ivy league, 145 iq. I would kill anyone to have those stats.
cope shit tier stats

6'4 chad ivy should've been it

now my whole life is ruiend and im a shut in rotter

/

Last edited:
My iq is like 80 i'm ngl this CAD i'm doing takes fucking ages

• +1
Get LL if you care so much about being 6'4".
I thought you wanted to be HTN not chad? :unsure:
cope shit tier stats

6'4 chad ivy should've been it

now my whole life is ruiend and im a shut in rotter