Troll clown self proclaimed "femcel" spergs on YouTube

Bakin donuts 🍩

Bakin donuts 🍩

You didn’t come this far just to come this far!

:lul::lul::lul::lul:Actual Autism:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Troll or not this ugly foid smv mogs 90% of users here:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hueless, Racky, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Ltb easily MTB to htb with makeup and softmaxxes. Also tall . Will give superior tall mogger kids. Youre the real clown you monkey you ape you cocksucker 😹😹😹😹🐒🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 16369
She's either a 3 or a 4 at best maybe a 5 with makeup.

Ltb easily MTB to htb with makeup and softmaxxes. Also tall . Will give superior tall mogger kids. Youre the real clown you monkey you ape you cocksucker 😹😹😹😹🐒🤙🤙🤙🤙
:soy:MTB my ass jfl, maybe a MTB for currycels:lul:
Her looksmatch roped in kindergarten :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
Uneven eyes failo her rlly hard, low tier Becky but her autism spergout isn't tht bad. Based view on gays:feelskek:

She was a femcel until she realized she was built for BBC:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Hueless, Zeruel and 1 other person
She's deformed, one eye lower than the other,she needs surgery but it's quite risky since it's in an area with many nerves and blood vessels.
95_p188_i050.ashx

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
She's deformed, one eye lower than the other,she needs surgery but it's quite risky since it's in an area with many nerves and blood vessels.
95_p188_i050.ashx

Psl autism. I didn't even notice so not deformed at all. And I am also very attracted to her and would fuck her a lot.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, alriodai, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
She can easily get matches on Tinder, femcels don't exist

She's like 3,5/10. Some guys would still fuck and marry her.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Uneven eyes failo her rlly hard, low tier Becky but her autism spergout isn't tht bad. Based view on gays:feelskek:
I suspect it is not as bad IRL as it appears in the video because she is filming herself using a camera 18" from her face.
She is just an annoying attention whore. The kind of person women think of when they tell a guy it is his personality that is preventing him from getting dates.

95_p188_i050.ashx
Not noticeable on a girl. A girl can have craniofacial deformity like crouzons aperts and collins and still look hot

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩